• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Masters Tournament

mrkman55

The Pokemon Masters Tourney!!!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2010
    Ha man! Got put with ol' jin-roh this will interesting :).
    Also just letting you know mrkman i won't be able to battle until friday my time, which i believe is thursday night for Americans.

Ok, well that won't be an issue unless Jin-Roh can't battle on that day. So talk/VM with him to see if there is going to be an issue or not, and if you you guys can figure out a solution.

mrkman55

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2010
    Ok guys, there was an unfortunate drop from one of the contestants, and for all fairness and competitive fun, I decided to replace him with our substitute signer, AleksanderU. So the change in the bracket will come shortly and everyone please contact your foe and post that you did it.

mrkman55

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2010
    I won my match vs LOKO through some intense battles. Here are the scores:

NU: 4-0 Win
    UU: 1-0 Win
    OU: -

So yea!!! I'm on to the next round.

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    Skythur and I had 2 battle today.
    The NU will be tomorow because Skyther have some problem.
    OK, so there is the result for the battle.
    UU battle: 2-0 for Skythur
    OU battle: 3-0 for polkop

Mostro

Mostrous Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    I won my match vs LOKO through some intense battles. Here are the scores:

NU: 4-0 Win
    UU: 1-0 Win
    OU: -

So yea!!! I'm on to the next round.

Yeap, I lost, sorry for dont post it but as i told mrkman ill keep watching how the tournament evolves and good luck to everyone!

LMPVIII

Now accepting B/W battles
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    What is above me is the truth. Those were some intense battles. Especially the NU.

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
    thus far me and Juxta have done two battles:
    NU: Juxta win
    UU: Jin win
    we are doing the OU later tonight or something. i was just tired last night.

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
    I narrowly defeated Juxta in our OU round 2-0
    very close if i hadnt countered a few things here or there id have lost almost assuredly.

mrkman55

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2010
    Congratulations to all who have made it to the semifinals! Now you are all guaranteed 2 more matches as there will be a third place match. And you guys can see your matchups through the brackets. So now for this round, the rules will be the same, but the time you have to complete your matches will be 5 days instead of 3.

And I do request most of the battlers to record their battles and upload it on to GTS so I can have an video archive of the entire tournament when it's over. I think it'd be pretty cool for some people to look back on the battles and see how each round played out. So let me know if you guys can do it. And for fairness's sake, no need to PM me the video numbers until after the tournament has concluded.

mrkman55

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2010
    ok, this tournament has hit an unfortunate bump as Jin-Roh had to forfeit his semifinal match against me because his DS is broken. Therefore, I will be moving onto the finals and Jin-Roh will be having a third-place match with Polkop if possible.

So here are the final matches:

mrkman55 vs LMPVIII

The Third place match will be between:

Polkop vs Jin-Roh

So congratulations to all who have made it this far! and everyone will have a 5 day deadline to complete their matches. and players please don't forget to try to record your battles and upload them onto GTS so we can have a video archive of the entire tournament. So far, I only have 4 videos and 2 of them are mine so if anyone has uploaded their videos and have their vid #s please PM them to me. I promise I won't look at them until after the tourney. Well, that's really all i got left to say so good luck to everyone and let's hope for no more forfeits.

Back