• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Discussion

Years
  • The Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Discussion

(I haven't seen a discussion for this game, so I decided to make one. Sorry if there was one made in the past, but it obviously must of died. I definately didn't come acoss one.)

RULES
    - Stay on topic (And if for whatever reason, you don't know what the topic is, it's Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 1 and 2)

- Try to keep the cursing and flaming out of mind and out of sight.

- All P.C rules apply here also.

So this chat is for people to talk about one of the greatest side game ideas for Pokemon, Pokemon Mystery Dungoen.

I personally got in to this game when I got Pokemon Red Rescue Team for Christmas in 2006 (This was before I got my DS).

I must restart all my PMD games at least once every month or two out of boredom.

And I got Explorers of the Sky today! And it rocks.

I'll be playing it every free time I get.

So what do you like about the Mystery Dungoen series? Any suggestions on future games? Or any dungoen thoughts?

Post them up for discussion!

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • At first I thought "breaking from traditional RPG style? Madness!" But when I heard you could play as any Pokémon, thoughts of a Porygon army arose. When I got [Explorers of] Time, I was a bit disappointed that you had to beat ALL of the storyline in order to unlock Porygon, but in the end, it was worth it!

Porygon2 used Agility!
    Porygon2's speed rose!
    Porygon's speed rose!
    Porygon-Z's speed rose!
    Porygon used Agility!
    Porygon's speed rose!
    Porygon2's speed rose!
    Porygon-Z's speed rose!
    Porygon-Z used Nasty Plot!
    Porygon-Z's Special Atk. Sharply rose!
    Porygon-Z used Discharge!

Monster house was defeated!
    ;]

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • Oooh, Mystery Dungeon Blue was the first Pokemon game I ever played. ...Really. Now I just started over again as Bulbasaur and Charmander...Moltres was a pain in the butt. :O

In Mystery Dungeon Time, I love the main plot [who doesn't?] but then after finish everything else, the game gets boring so I just deleted my file and now my friend's playing it.

And now I'm saving up to buy Mystery Dungeon Sky. :classic:

Years
  • I find it kind of funny that while I beat Explorers of Time pretty easily (well, maybe not easily, but if you wait to do most of the storyline until you're like level 60-70, it's a lot easier LOL!), I STILL haven't beaten the first one. xP I'm still stuck on trying to beat Rayquaza 'cause for some reason, I can't make it through the Sky Tower. >.<

I wish they would another one that's like a brand-new plot...since Explorers of Sky is practically the same...one that was completely shiny new would also be awesome xD

MiniEggs

Working On Something Spritey.
    Years
  • In Red I was Chamander and Squirtle
    In Darkness I was Piplup and Torchic
    In Sky I am Shinx and Riolu.

I just can't get enough of these games even though I am pretty much always somehow dieing. Which really peeves me off.

Back