• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Other People Use

Yurusumaji

The Collector
    Years
    I really hate the Tyranitar/Dragonite teams. They're so insanely overpowered (and ugly) I just hate seeing everyone use them. They take away the challenge of the game and they're not original.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    scraftty's cool, dont hate on him. But in other terms, i say the most annoying over used pokemon is Weaville. I mean, he's so fast and annoying. You could be fifty level highers and he will outspeed you.

Nilz

renegade of funk.
    Years
    In gen 5, I will admit that Serperior seems to be the most used starter but I can't be mad about it. Grass has pretty much always been a less popular choice and I'm glad it's finally getting a little attention.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2022
    In gen 5, I will admit that Serperior seems to be the most used starter but I can't be mad about it. Grass has pretty much always been a less popular choice and I'm glad it's finally getting a little attention.

agreed bro, this was the first time i used a grass starter as my favorite.

Back