• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Pd Sprites Are Here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Sorry I'm going against all possible rules here but I needed to post this somewhere for all pixel artists to see. That's basically it, they are THE SPRITES, not the photos of the sprites... there's sprites for male and female. I know the website is in spanish but I think people will manage to understand where they have to go:

httx://pokemon-safari.com/sitio/perla_diamante_sprites_hembra3.shtml

NOW THANK MEH!!!! >_< :D (just substitute the x with a p on "http")

EDIT: it is a little slow because of so many people accessing... patience :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    dude, do you even know what you are talking about? this is not a request... I'm giving everyone the link for the POKEMON DIAMOND AND PEARL SPRITES which everyone has been waiting for! >_<

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    erm, once again you don't know what you are talking about.

1) This topic is not random, there is no place that I've seen in the forums to post OFFICIAL sprites.

2) The link I put on my first post is a link that takes people to a website with all of the Pokemon Diamond/Pearl sprites... If you don't know about these 2 new games then get informed but don't say this is random....

3) Don't try to teach me the rules, I've been on the forums longer than you think as [_DarkDragon_] and the only reason I'm as DarkDragon now is because back then "DarkDragon" was being used by someone else.

4) Try to read my posts before even saying anything because if you read correctly my first post it has nothing that says it is a request BECAUSE it isn't.

5) If you don't know how to manipulate weblinks I shall explain, you take the "httx://pokemon-safari.com/sitio/perla_diamante_sprites_hembra3.shtml" and substitute the x on the "httx" part by a p so that it becomes "http" then copy that whole text between "" and put it on your web browser (that's internet explorer, or firefox, or opera, whatever you use.... then press enter and you will go to the website with the new Pokemon Diamond/Pearl sprites)

Now let's wait for a moderator to see this and decide whether it stays here or has to me moved somewhere else :)

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    I don't think this needs its own thread :) You could post the link in Pixel Art Discussion, and I will add a link to the page in the Pixel Art Resources in case people need them for reference. But the rules state that a new thread should showcase some of your own artwork, and this thread only points to official sprites.

I'd recommend letting everyone know in the Discussion thread though.

*locks*

--FG

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back