• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Placement Show Case

doeboy9

This Guy Right Here
    Years
    The Title says it all. I would like to see how people place some Pokemon in this scenery that I found.

So, without further ado heres mine

Years
    brilliant idea. i assume were just using the officially drawn pokemon, not drawing them ourselves?

ForeLegend

Awesome Pikachu Face
    Years
    Wow!:classic:, Did you draw that purely epic scenery? How long did It took you? It looks very detailed and nicely done :D, probably by the waterfall, a Gyarados or two, Seadra, Kingdra, not really sure.

doeboy9

This Guy Right Here
    Years
    Wow!:classic:, Did you draw that purely epic scenery? How long did It took you? It looks very detailed and nicely done :D, probably by the waterfall, a Gyarados or two, Seadra, Kingdra, not really sure.

I wasnt sure if you were going to make your own but I like the gyrados idea so I threw it in, along with others. If you do happeen to be making one i will take him back out though lol

brilliant idea. i assume were just using the officially drawn pokemon, not drawing them ourselves?

What ever works for you, the point is for people to actually participate.

By the way if anyone isnt sure how to do this, just post up which pokemon and how you would like them placed and I will do a new one from scratch.

Back