• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(- The Pokemon Plaza -)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Faraligater hates ditto.. so what would you give me for just chickorita with no TM? Or do you need any battle tower items? I have 412 Bp and im there and bored...

Hmmm, well i'll look what you can get in the Battle Tower, and i'll edit my post, and i would like a Totadile
    There's nothing which i'd like in the battle tower, sorry, well maybe just Chikorita and Totadile then

alex-zeal

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Hmmm, well i'll look what you can get in the Battle Tower, and i'll edit my post, and i would like a Totadile

Faraligator just doesnt wanna breed with my ditto, he realy hates him, have never got them to breed be4 either.... ill keep trying though

well alex how bout lvl 45 machoke jolly nat. w/ rock incense

no thanks, im good for random pokes =D

Last edited:

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Umm I would give more if you found a dragonscale... but Ill think about it...

Waki Tobaye

Now known as City Checkpoint.
    Years
  • Shiny Buneary and Shiny Chansey for your Shiny Mew ?
    And Shiny Drifblim for Shiny Chicorita?

alex-zeal

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Shiny Buneary and Shiny Chansey for your Shiny Mew ?
    And Shiny Drifblim for Shiny Chicorita?

Deal for all of them =D yet the first deal is kiiinda unfair for me, but im generous today, so ill give it too you

no thanks, i'm only looking for normal starters atm, thanks anyway

Ok, and he stil hasnt bread... im kinda getting tired of this... does it REALLY matter that much?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Ok, and he stil hasnt bread... im kinda getting tired of this... does it REALLY matter that much?

well i'm trying to get my Gold T-Card, and for that i need to own all pokemon in the nat dex, Excluding Arceus, Shaymin, Darkrai, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, so i could just take Chikorita for now, and get Totadile later

alex-zeal

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • well i'm trying to get my Gold T-Card, and for that i need to own all pokemon in the nat dex, Excluding Arceus, Shaymin, Darkrai, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, so i could just take Chikorita for now, and get Totadile later

ok, i gotta trade whats his face ( . him) first, k?
    V

Unfair? Well, I'll throw in a Shiny Miltank =D
    I'll add you and wait for you on WiFi.

ok, ok, il just be a sec
    I FOUND IT! yay

Last edited:
    Back