• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Revolution (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Just do what he says. He's trying to stop Mary-Sueism. And I agree with them. You can't just turn into whatever you want. And remember you are a young level, so even if you HAD the ability to change into whatever you want, you wouldn't have seen them yet.

AND. They are the RP owners and masters. They have ultimate power over you. Like a referee. Don't argue.

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
    (this is the last time im gonna say this if i have to say it again you will get a strike!)

I said-
    right now your transform ability only allows you to transform into a pokemon that is nearby you may beome objects that are nearby also but remember when you do you are inanimate eg.if you became a cannon you cannot fire yourself/ if you become a car you cannot drive yourself etc
    Zepyher said -
    I think enough has been explained by Kez. But if you can't take his word for it - Ditto's transform into what's nearby or what they see (eg - In the games, when a ditto uses transform it transforms into it's opponent no? Not a random Charizard) We are in no way trying to insult or be offensive towards you - just pointing out a few things. Ammend your post so that Ditnus makes sure pokemon get out the exit safely.

Let's make sure this is ABUNDANTLY CLEAR ok
    1) Ditto can transform into what's nearby or what they see
    2) you may become objects that are nearby but remember when you do you are inanimate
    3) you still need to amend your post accordingly I have marked in Blue what needs changing and have stated reasons why

(I read through all the posts and didn't see the normal room get freed.So i'll just work under the impression that i missed something.Also,Ditnus just ran off when you freed him.He'll be heading to the security control room) <- {Remove this now that you know about being freed!}

After being freed,he had quickly took the form of a ->combusken.<- {don't mind you changing forms but change to something that is around/nearby Seeing as of the current rp we have no combusken!}
    He decided to head to the security control room.
    ->From there he could coordinate the rescue efforts via a psychic transformation <- {why is this still here seeing as we've mentioned you cannot do this?}
    .He would also be able to find out the location of the base and it's proximity to treasure town.However,despite his best efforts he couldn't find it. <- {if he couldnt find it then why is this here seems pointless}
    Deciding to get his barings later,he went to plan B.Raise asmuch hell as possible and pick up the pieces afterwords.He sent a burst of flame at a random wall and ran.He then pecked open a door and looked inside.It appeared to be document storage room.Grinning as best he could as a combuskien,he began burning the files < {this you can keep provided you change the pokemon to either chimchar or cyndaquil as these are the fire types in the nearby area! and change peck to either scratch(chimchar) or tackle(cyndaquil) vulpix was left out for whilst its a fire type it has only one offensive move ember and you needed another one to replace peck}

Please Amend Your Post Accordingly! (cant stress this enough)
    Kez

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    And it would also be excellent if we could all use good grammar. It's killing my eyes with the words all smushed together.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    I know... My eyes get tired when I read smushed stuff... Though that could just be because I'm a Grammar Natzi :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    (this is the last time im gonna say this if i have to say it again you will get a strike!)

I said-
    Zepyher said -

Let's make sure this is ABUNDANTLY CLEAR ok
    1) Ditto can transform into what's nearby or what they see
    2) you may become objects that are nearby but remember when you do you are inanimate
    3) you still need to amend your post accordingly I have marked in Blue what needs changing and have stated reasons why

(I read through all the posts and didn't see the normal room get freed.So i'll just work under the impression that i missed something.Also,Ditnus just ran off when you freed him.He'll be heading to the security control room) <- {Remove this now that you know about being freed!}

After being freed,he had quickly took the form of a ->combusken.<- {don't mind you changing forms but change to something that is around/nearby Seeing as of the current rp we have no combusken!}
    He decided to head to the security control room.
    ->From there he could coordinate the rescue efforts via a psychic transformation <- {why is this still here seeing as we've mentioned you cannot do this?}
    .He would also be able to find out the location of the base and it's proximity to treasure town.However,despite his best efforts he couldn't find it. <- {if he couldnt find it then why is this here seems pointless}
    Deciding to get his barings later,he went to plan B.Raise asmuch hell as possible and pick up the pieces afterwords.He sent a burst of flame at a random wall and ran.He then pecked open a door and looked inside.It appeared to be document storage room.Grinning as best he could as a combuskien,he began burning the files < {this you can keep provided you change the pokemon to either chimchar or cyndaquil as these are the fire types in the nearby area! and change peck to either scratch(chimchar) or tackle(cyndaquil) vulpix was left out for whilst its a fire type it has only one offensive move ember and you needed another one to replace peck}

Please Amend Your Post Accordingly! (cant stress this enough)
    Kez
    You probably didn't realise this,but Ditnus is transforming based off memory,as there are no other pokemon near him .He ran off on his own.Plus,Transform doesn't require a pokemon present.it allows one to transform into any pokemon within their memory.Regular ditto just have,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really bad memories

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
    I warned You you now have 1 Strike against you ok? we told you how transform is going to work in this rp if you cant accept that tough thats your problem but i will not stand for you ignoring myself and zepyher when we have both said about it ok if you try argue about this again i wil give you another strike. end of arguing!

I am stating this for the last time:
    Ditto can transform into what's nearby or what they see NOT FROM MEMORY!

Amend your post accordingly or i will give you another strike seeing as i have asked you to amend it 3 times and you havent done so. you have 3 days to amend it accordingly or i will give you another strike

Kez

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I'm not sure that's a good enough excuse. :\

ANYWAYS. Mira, Ember and Ambi just made a mini explosion. :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    I warned You you now have 1 Strike against you ok? we told you how transform is going to work in this rp if you cant accept that tough thats your problem but i will not stand for you ignoring myself and zepyher when we have both said about it ok if you try argue about this again i wil give you another strike. end of arguing!

I am stating this for the last time:
    Ditto can transform into what's nearby or what they see NOT FROM MEMORY!

Amend your post accordingly or i will give you another strike seeing as i have asked you to amend it 3 times and you havent done so. you have 3 days to amend it accordingly or i will give you another strike

Kez
    hey i was just telling what they say on bulbapedia.but it doesn't change the fact that there is nothing to change into.i'm not trying to argue.what do you want me to turn into?Never mind,i'm going to rewrite the post completely

Last edited:

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    jcogginsa
    Just read your new post, Great improvement well done

I agree ;) See? That was a much better post. As long as you keep to what your character knows then we'll all be A-Ok :P

@Mira & Minku - What?! Explosions?! XD

@Neiko Star - Could you post soon? If not I'll just free Frostfur without her saying anything :P

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Yaay! My RP's really came on...

*Looks up with pride - national anthem playing and hand on heart...*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back