• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    @Warden - Good, that should do. I like the history (having a Magneton evolving item would be sooo cool!) ACCEPTED

OK, ONLY KEZ_2007 MAY POST AN SU: SIGN UPS ARE NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED FOR THE TIME BEING

Now all we need is for the damn OOC Thread to appear =_=' Then we can start!

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
    NAME: Flare #
    SPECIES: Cyndaquil
    PERSONALITY: Brash by nature, Bold by action, this fiesty little cyndaquil never backs down from a fight, it's brash nature sometimes proves to be more trouble than its worth.
    APPEARANCE: Blue Flame as shown in the picture
    The Pokemon Revolution

HISTORY: Belonged to a trainer named Kez, Flare Fled when team rocket raided Kez's House,Not because he wanted to But Kez told him too, He ran and just kept running eventually finding solace in some moutains caves, that was until team rocket came along and began mining the mountain for ore.
    Upon Discovering flare they attempted to catch Him but thanks to kez teaching him dig he dug a tunnel to the outside unfortunatly they noticed a flaw in his plan and fired a hydropump into the freshly dug hole erupting him out the other side and right into one of their cages, now he travels with others,Captured, lost souls like him, secretly plotting secretly waiting to make his escape.
    CURRENT MOVES: Tackle, Ember, Dig (from Tm)
    RP SAMPLE: (I will Try to make a Pokemon specific sample when i can) You Know me from Uprising and i will still attempt to make one anyway just not right now (mental Block)

And as soon as we have a OOC we will post the thred here so for now PLEASE DO NOT post any more in here except if it's Zepyher or the rp has begun

Zeph.

Years
    @Kez - Don't think I need to, but might aswell :P ACCEPTED

OK, ditto what Kez said, don't post here until we start the plot.

EDIT - THE OOC THREAD IS UP, SO FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS THERE :D

Fear not, we will start soon ;)

Last edited:

Zeph.

Years
    (OOC: OK, WE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY STARTING THIS RP. EACH POST HERE SHOULD BE IC)

Ok, try again!
    Anjoo stood up inside his cage, aligned himself just as Gerukai had taught him and paused. He ran towards the reinforced flame resistant shield of his cage with his foot outstretched. It begand to glow the slightest shade of red, with maybe even the slightest of sparks...

Anjoo's foot rammed into the shield, "Aaaagh! S**t!!!" he cried in discomfort.

He observed his surroundings again. He'd just regained consciousness a few hours ago and was completey unaware of his surroundings. A mysterious man in a uniform with 'R' on it was standing at the entrance to the room. In this room was other Fire type Pokemon all in similar cages. Anjoo could see a Torkoal panting frantically after attempting to break his restraints. Their was even a Magmortar chained to the walls of it's crate.

"Dammit, where is everyone?!" said Anjoo to himself. Before he noticed a particularly striking Cyndaquill. The flames on this one were blue. Anjoo was close by him so he decided to talk, "Hey there. Do you have any idea what's goin' on here?" he asked.

DaVici

DeEmpo
    Years
    Haybet woke up, eight hours ago, without remembering anything. First, he was only sure that he was caged, and later he saw a black man with a red R on his back, and his chest.
    "What happened?" thought Haybet during the first three hours.
    "Oh, yeah, the houndoom…" Thought Haybet, a bit faster: two hours.
    He reacted slow, but again, faster than before: 1 hour:"Oh no!!! The Houndoom! Could it be here, still wanting to eat me?"

His brain began to work again, and he experienced an immense pain in his tail… He grabbed for it, but it seemed vanished, almost cut off…
    That was when he realized that he was caught, and that some humans had cut his tail off, the bastards!
    The pain made adrenaline push through his veins, letting him use his brain and his muscles more than a Slowpoke actually could. Haybet experienced first in his live being really 'smart' and 'fast' and 'strong'.
    "I should get out of here." thought he. "How could I do that?" Haybet considered his possibilities. "I can use sunny day, flash and tackle, let me think… This must be a water-resistant cage, so Sunny day should melt the steel…" He forgot that sunny day wasn't an attack, and it didn't work.
    He realized that he needed something to stronger the sun from outside, trough the window…"What could be handy…Ah! That pair of binoculars would help. Only, how do I get it here?" The Binoculars lay on the cage, just too high for a Slowpoke without tail…

"I could use tackle to kick it down!" He tried, and succeeded, but the binoculars were now too far under him, as the cage was on a table. "Fine." thought Haybet. "Wonderful."
    The rocket came over to check the pokemon, saw the binoculars and laid them on a table near Haybet. "I thought I laid it stable on the cage… Ah! Nevermind…" muttered the man.

"I have far too much luck!" thought Haybet, when he picked the binoculars up, and melted the cage, "Far too much luck…"

That appeared to be true, as the grunt saw him gettimg away, and blocked the door with his pass. You can't get true here! "You thought so!" said Haybet, being sure that the guy woudn't understand him. He tackled the guy.

The man's expression changed from happy to dark, when he heard the pokemon speaking human-language. He was so embarrassed, that he forgot to call out a pokemon and got kick-assed by Haybet's tackle.

The guy was knocked out, because the tackle was full with all power of Haybet…

Haybet got the guy's card, walked to the door, tried to open it with the card, but didn't reach the card locker. "Fine" thought he when he leaned against the door. "Now I have to wait, and see if someone else has escaped…"

(OCC: 102 has still to rescue me!^^ I just wanted to post second...XD)

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    "Mama says that it's too dangerous to go outside on our own, Puck, but if we stick together we'll be safe!"

"Puck, we gotta be careful when we're inside the cave, there are lots of bad men about..."

"Shhh Puck! They'll hear us!"

"Aiyeee! Get away from me! Noooo! Puck!"

It was a neverending cycle of recent memories that haunted the small pink Pokemon as he neared the climax of a tranquiliser-induced sleep. As if someone had converted his mind into a movie theatre as he slumbered, and was forcing him to watch scenes from the previous day combined into one perpetual film in those moments that preceeded the fluttering of eyelids, a glazed stare locking onto a blurred sky of cold metal, and the realisation that it was reality. He blinked vacantly several more times, an endeavour to regain his vision so that he could decipher where exactly he happened to be. Wincing somewhat as he sat up, stiff muscles protested against the forced movement and the area where the injection had been administered throbbed slightly as his pain receptors shrugged off the remnants of the sleep-drug that lingered within his body. He now had full scope of the area in which he was incarcerated, though the panorama was ruined by the thick cylinders of metal that served as a barrier between himself and liberty. However, Puck's triangular ears were susceptible to the groans, whimpers and sobs of the Pokemon that surrounded him, therefore he understood that he was unalone in the poorly-lit chamber.

Slightly wobbly upon his feet, Puck stood to his full height. The tip inverted curl upon his head just skimmed the ceiling of the cage as he tottered over to the bars in order to gain a better view of his 'surroundings'. As he squinted across the room, he was able to identify several shapes, some that moved, some that were sedentary. The occasional thumping sound echoed from his imprisoned neighbour, as metal collided with the desperate body of a Pokemon. It was hopeless, Puck noted, as the pause between thumps increased.

"S'cuse me," he cleared his throat, voice slightly hoarse from the lack of speech his vocal chords had endured. "Don't you think it's a little obvious you're not gonna get outta here?"

Puck only heard panting and wheezing in response; the other Pokemon was too exhausted to converse. This notion made Puck feel a little downhearted, for it was in his nature to try and keep positive, even if his situation was dire. Rather than contemplate his future in this strange, harsh place away from his beloved trainer, Puck would do anything to keep his spirits up. Besides, Clefairy were considered as rare Pokemon, right? They wouldn't perform anything too extreme upon him, especially if he was able to manipulate them via his Cute Factor. Yes, so long as he had his cute visage and performed appealingly to the humans, Puck believed that he would be okay.

Returning to the bars of the cage, the Clefairy scouted the bleak room filled with depressed or unconscious Pokemon for someone who would make interesting conversation- the notion itself was a little ironic. Unable to detect a suitable candidate, Puck addressed everyone who would be able to hear him.

"Y'know, these Pokemon Centres have really let themselves go," he joked in a loud voice. "And I was supposed to be getting a penthouse recovery room!"

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Ditnus opened his eyes.He'd been awake for several hours,trying to find a way out of hs cage.His thughts were interupted by a clefairy a few cages down making a bad joke.Not wanting himself distracted,he transformed into a loudred(tight sqeeze,due to the cages size)and yelled"shut up,i'm trying to escape here!".He then transformed into a meditite and knocked the cage over with a psychic attack

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "Arrrrrgggghhhhhh!" Ambi shrieked after the cage refused to break. She had tried countless times to try and break the cage. Heck, even using her most powerful Thundershocks, the cage remained untouched, as if it mocked her for being too weak. She sighed and leant back into it, exhausted. The others in the room seemed empathetic for her efforts and Ambi thanked them in her head. A man stood in front of her cage and laughed manically. His shirt revealed the large R symbol that was drawn across nearly everything in the room.

"Stupid Pokémon," he leered, "doesn't know when to quit. You wan't to get out, don't you? Bahaha, you're pathetic!"

Ambi shouted back all sorts of curse words, but humans couldn't understand Pokémon speak, so it was pretty much useless. If her mother was here, she wasn't sure her mum would help her or scold her for using such words. The man sneered again and left, kicking another cage as he left. Ambi cried silently. She had never felt like this. Ever. She knew unless she did something, she would surely die tonight.

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    Inside the cage on the shelf 102 opened it's eye, it looked round.

"Where is everybody, all the other Magnemite and Magneton from the lab? Where am I? It isn't the lab. Is there anything that isn't the lab? The lab is the only place I know so this must be somewhere I don't know. That makes sense." 102, buzzed talking to himself as it worked out where it was and how it had gotten there.

"What happened. I was at the lab and... ...and one of the scientists was doing tests on me... ...in the magnet thing and then... ...these people in black t-shirts with a red letter on burst in... ...what was the letter again... ...R, that must mean that they were all called R. Funny name." 102 continued to mumble to himself. 102 looked round the room in search of other Pokemon to speak to. There in another cage nearby was a Mareep, it looked like it was crying.

"Hi you there do you know any way out of here?"

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "Hi, you there, do you know any way out of here?"

Ambi looked up and around to see a Magnemite nearby, floating innocently in it's cage. She wiped her eyes quickly and sniffed.

"N-no. We're st-stuck," Ambi's lip trembled and she shook her head. They were stuck in here, no matter what they did. What else could they do to get out?

"The cages don't open no matter what," she sniffed again. "We're trapped. I don't know why, but we are."

Victorr

Water PokEMons fan
    Years
    Wynaut felt drowsy for couple hours . It was trapped inside steel like cage and could not do anything to release itself . He did not know what actualy happen . It was already hungry confused and very exhausted . At the begining he even tried to use Splash . Well if it would Splash real hard cage could move a little or fall from the table . He used all energy and ' splashed ' away to edge of thing the cage was on . He had a good view . He saw many cages with many other Psyhic PokEMons like Ralts or even Meditites . Almost all of them were lying on cage and do nothing - mayby they were sleeping mayby they were already dead . Room was very long and Wynauts cage was at the end . Even if someone would try to save some Psychic types they would probably release those that are the nearest to door . Wynaut had actualy no hope left .

Wynaut thought about good side - he is safe from every single Ninjask and Absol that always wanted to hunt him or kill him . He did not have to look for food anymore . Those people wearing blouses with R letter have to give them some food sooner or later . He quickly realised that there is no good side at all of such a situation . He had no strenght left . He was laying and slowly dying . He still did not remember a single moment before he waked up couple hours before . He closed his eyes . If miracle happen then he would be saved but this miracle need to happen fast otherwise it might be too late . It was oddly quiet . Mayby Wynaut was already deef or just mayby other PokEMons also had no energy to say anything . Vision began to be obscure . Wynaut fell asleep . . .

DaVici

DeEmpo
    Years
    After some hours lying against the wall, Haybet fell asleep. He woke one hour later up, feeling hungry. He walked to the man, who was still unconscious, and reached in his pockets.
    Haybet was lucky and found an apple and some bread. There was also a letter: For my lovely diddy-kins, Georgy!

"Oh, it's really for me!" thought Haybet, not realizing that the rocket-member was ment with that name.
    After eating he wanted to sleep again, but the grunt woke up. He slowly got back consciousness, only to see a cage falling on him: Haybet had prepared a trap before he got to sleep. Haybet had only to tackle the table, and the cage would fall down.

It worked perfectly.

The next part of his plan was to change the name "Slowpoke" to "Ditto", so it looked like an unconscious Ditto was transformed into a grunt.
    The last thing of his plan was to set the alarm: other grunts would come and notice the absence of the guardian, and Haybet would escape at the point when they opened the door…

It worked, until the point that he was in the hallway: He didn't know wich way.

He runned and runned, until he reached another door: he stepped in, and found himself in a room with Psychic pokemon. "I should help them." thought he.

Suddenly a grunt picked him up: "What are you for pokemon?" said the grunt, "You seem to be a slowpoke, but not really…"
    The adrenaline pushed again trough Haybet's veins: "No, I'm a super secret pokemon and I cost a fortune, so set me back on the floor!" He said this more to himself, as a joke, but was surprised again to see the expression on the grunt's face to change: This time it was a triumphant smile.
    "I will get more loan for this!" yelled the grunt, "So much loan! I won't set you free again, my treasure! I've caught a human-speaking pokemon! Here, I do you in a cage, where you belong." He locked Haybet up in a Psychic pokemon cage, forgetting that he was a slowpoke.

The grunt walked away, still summing: "I will get promotion! I will get promotion!"

"Shit! What have I done… Now I have no chance anymore to get out of here…" Said Haybet.
    He looked around, until he saw a pokemon near him, a Wynaut, and asked: "Have you already tried to escape?"

(OOC: This is ok, isn't it? I must still be rescued by 102 and Ambi.^^)

Last edited:

Victorr

Water PokEMons fan
    Years
    Wynaut was lying flat in cage barely living . He heard someone but he did not know was it a dream or reality . He was in very bad condition because of huge hunger and exhaustion made by Splashing too much . He looked at PokEMon talking to him - a Slowpoke . He even smiled a little when he saw that this Slowpoke have no tail . Wynaut hardly made a reply and said ' Who did not ! But all I did was just splashing to edge of table ! Heh . . . At least I have a view . ' Wynaut seemed to smile but it also seemed to use rest of his energy .

Zeph.

Years
    (OOC: @jcogginsa - Please edit your post. You're not in a room with everyone else, and you dont set the Chimchar and Cyndaquill free. Check the OOC Thread, we will escape soon enough ;)
    @ Empoleon - Yep, that's fine, just wait for our electric saviours!)

Anjoo noticed that the Cyndaquill wasn't quite up for talking. Well, no surprise there. Anjoo had been taught to be strong willed - should anything bad happen.

Well, this was the ideal 'bad' thing to happen.

Soon after, an alarm sounded. The man at the door of the room jolted and slammed a red button on the wall. He left the room and large, metal stutters slammed infront of all the cages.

"Just f***ing perfect!" moaned Anjoo. He walked over to his 2 bowls. There lay half a stale craker and mere droplets of water - which looked around a week old.

"Best save my food..." muttered Anjoo as he broke the half-cracker in half again - into a quarter - and threw it into his mouth. He then put his head into his water and took a few miniscle laps.

God look at me. He thought. I was once a respected member of my clan back at the mountains, and I even had Gerukai, warrior of Blazikens, tutor me Blaze Kick! I still can't use it and I'm left as useless as a baby Weedle!

He shouted out in rage and tossed his food bowl across the cage.

"Dammit, SHUT UP!" was all he heard. The shutters came up and the man reappeared, closing the door behind him, "Bloody monkey..." he muttered.

Something had better happen soon...

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Frostfur hissed. She tried Razor Wind again; the blade of energy simply bounced off the steel bars of her cage. She scraped the metal floor with her claws in frustration.

"Darn cage!" she snarled. "Why doesn't it ever work? What's this stupid metal made of?"

In the past, she had ripped iron walls apart without any problem. So why couldn't she tear this cage? The bars gleamed like silver, as if to mock her.

"I've had enough of this!" Frostfur growled.

The blade on the side of her head glowed brightly. She flipped her head swiftly, sending a howling crescent of silver wind at the metal bars. Once again, they were repelled. Frostfur watched in rage as her energy blades vanished into the air.

"Curse this place!" she swore with a loud, rippling snarl.

ピクシー

c l ef a b l e -
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    Lily woke up in a dark and cold metal cage. She hopped to her feet and was relieved to see that she was unharmed from her experience.

"Erm, this cage I wonder if I can damage it," She spoke to herself "but I've only learned Gust before I was captured from Momma."

Lily decided that it was worth a shot. She opened her swings and flapped up a giant Gust. However, it did nothing to the cage and just swept up some dust that surrounded her. She sighed at her lack of success and decided to see what was around her.

Much to her disgust all she could see were fellow flying Pokémon trapped in cages, many of the cages were too small for the occupant. Lily was lucky for thos reason, being small she could stretch her wings at least.

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    The Mareep looked up and around to face 102. She wiped her eyes quickly and sniffed.

"N-no. We're st-stuck," Her lip trembled and she shook her head.

"The cages don't open no matter what," she sniffed again. "We're trapped. I don't know why, but we are."

"Let me think." 102 closed it's eye and there had to be a way out of here.

"Magnetism that is the key. These cages are electronicaly sealed and any attempt to open them just makes the seal tighter, but if I can trace it back to a weak spot in the sealing circuit. I could do that if the power was sufficently high. Then take out that weak spot it may open the cages. Yes that could just work." 102 mumbled to it's self making little sense at all.

"Hello again, I'm 102, do you mind helping me with a little expriement."

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    The Magnemite mumbled something, Ambi could barely understand him. It finally spoke up, the buzzing in its voice growing more excited.

"Hello again, I'm 102, do you mind helping me with a little experiment?" it said. Ambi coughed up her tears, and wiped the rest away.

"T-t-to get out? Count me in!" She smiled a little, letting off a few sparks of excitement.

(Sorry it's so small, smalltalk is hard to reply to)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back