• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Spy Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    We make our way to the back. No its not to late to join, we need more people.

Dean walked into the gym, Erika and her funklies her us. "Are you here for the badge young man?" Erika.

"No, no thankyou. We are a group of researchers, just checkin out the place." Dean replied. Something was strange about Erika, they'd already battled before, why would she ask again?

Dean walked towards the rear end of the gym looking for Maxine.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    The old man was thinking hard, this Erika isn't right. She's wearing her costume in a different way today. Better sneak in, he thought. If this Erika is a decoy it might be better to avoid trouble.
    The girls with Erika spotted him feeling a little uneasy and teased, "Why you, trying to see us pretty girls dancing with our undies on?"
    "Um...no. I'm not that sort. I just...need to use the toilet really soon. Where's it?"
    The girls pointed him to it, not wanting to go along for fear that he might do the unthinkable. Good, he thought, though I'll be seperated from the group, I might be able to see what on earth's going on behind while the rest deal with Erika and the girls.

God Of Water

Pokemon Master Of Water
    Years
    I was going to the Spy Agencey
    When arrirved there and the boss said I was new and I needed
    special traning so he said if I finished the training well I
    would do the next mission

Years
    i had my natu teleptahcically tell the new trianer he didnt need training and we need him hear immediately. natu teleported a gas mask to him and said "we need you now, ill teleport you to us if u wish, otherwise find a good way to get here"

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    IC:

Pudding went to the bathroom. We knew Erika and her girls were fakes, but they didn't.

"Yeah we've just came to study some pokemon. We're a group of researchers. Is that ok? " Dean asked Erika.

She nodded, "Of course, everyone is welcome to our home!" She said with a bogus smile. Her girls in skirts curtsied and left us.

------------

Wild pokemon in Celadon Gym :

-Oddish
    -Bellsprout
    -Victorybell
    -Venonat
    -Trapinch[*]
    -Roselia
    -Bubasaur[*]
    -Paras
    -Parasect
    -Chickorita [*]
    -Mankey
    -Aimpom
    -Gloom
    -Heracross[*]
    -Venomoth

Note: You can only catch 2 of the pokemon on the list. If you choose one with a [*] to the right you can only get that one. No more. And when you battle them, make it a good detailed battle. The battle can be 2 on 2 or 1 on 1.

After we finish this, we'll move onto Maxine. IF we get there alive.

God Of Water

Pokemon Master Of Water
    Years
    I heard the message and I realesed alakazam to teleport to the gym in Celadon City.
    I soon arrived and saw Pudding and asked him what I had to do.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    "Well, for starters," the old man took out a few Pokeballs from his Pocket, "take these and capture two of the Pokemon you want in the Gym. I'm going to do that too, but I'll be faster so that I'll check out this area again."
    The old man went back to the Gym Area and chose to capture these of the list:

-Aimpom
    -Oddish

Battle: Altaria and Pikachu VS Oddish and Aipom
    He drank some water from his bottle first, carefully after taking off the gas mask. The old man had to cheat to get the two into a two-against-two battle, using Altaria to use Dragon Rage on the two of them at the same time, in two different corners of the Gym. The old man drank some water. Due to its amazing ability, Altaria recovered shortly from a sleep powder attack, endured a scratch attack, and the old man saw his chance to catch them. He drank some more water.
    Pikachu stood at Altaria's side, watching closely at the battle. It was to be a dummy for the moment and gain some experience points from it.
    Taking out a stick, the old man hit two of the Pokeballs to aim both Pokemon, resulting in a double capture at around the same time. He sipped a little more water before sealing the bottle carefully.

The girls were amazed by the battle and squealed at how cute the old man's Pokemon were. The old man apologised and excused himself to the toilet again as he had "drank too much water". This was not true, as the old man, a.k.a. Pudding to her members, had pretended to drink heartily during each turn of the battle.

The old man sneaked into the room next to the toilet. There, he found, to his surprise, a girl in a Japanese costume, binded up. The girl happens to be the real Erika, who was gasping for breath. He put a mini-oxygen tank on her, and she spoke, "Go....area...where bellsprouts dance...on their....hands." before blacking out.

Last edited:

God Of Water

Pokemon Master Of Water
    Years
    An old man told me what to do and gave me some pokeballs.Then I realesed my blaziken.I first founded a treecko and decided to battle it.Soon it had fainted so I grabbed a pokeball and threw it at treecko,then I saw another pokemon and went I to capture it.

Years
    my natu and scyther were angry at the fact the gas was affecting some of the trainers... they launched their attacks at victreebell and rosalia who were releasing the toxins... with their sky attack and furry cutter they esaily surpassed them in strength. soon the 2 gras pokes shot solarbeams nearly knocked out. my pokemon were obviously holding back or else they wouldnt have been able to attack. they absorbed the solarbeam and flew in for the kill, i reminded them they may be good for capture so they weakling slapped them around a bit until they fainted and flew them over to me. i caught both rosalia and victreebell knowing w/ ALOT of training they could eventually become powerful pokemon. and who better to do it than me.
    OOC: you can only capture pokes on that list and treeko isnt on that list.

shinyditto

Dittologist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 16, 2004
    Hope i'm not too late!
    Name: Preston Fuller
    Agent No. 29
    Pokemon: Ditto

shinyditto

Dittologist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 16, 2004
    Update:
    Name: Preston Fuller
    Agent No. 29
    Pokemon: Ditto (Shiny)

Years
    ok dont repeat urself, if u wanted to change the ditto to shiny then edit dont do a double and its not too late to join... here is help to get u to catch-up
    IC: my natu sensed a new agent and telepathically asked him if he needed to be teleported to us, we needed help Asap.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    IC:

A Bubasaur stumbled upon Cyndaquil and I. Dean wanted one of these pokemon they were useful.

"Cyndaquil, quick, Flame Thrower. " I ordered as the flames emerged from Cyndaquil's mouth. The Bubasaur dodged it right after Cyndaquil to took aim.

It reacted with a vine whip that slashed Cyndaquil painfully.

"Again." He ordered. The same thing happned, but Bubasaur didn't attack, he stared at the sun out of a window.

Dean knew what it was doing, charging, for a solar beam.

"Sunny Day Cyndaquil, prepare for dodge!" Dean said.

It was played out like a movie, the sunlight flooded the gym and Bubasaur's solar beam egnited. Cyndaquil dodged as prepare and did another flame thrower. The Bubasaur was down.

Dean held out a pokeball firmly aiming it at the Bubasaur. I threw it hard. The red light lit up. 1...2...3...4. It was done, Bubasaur was mine.

BTW, Their weapon isn't gas. We'll move on when everyone's done catching.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    |-New Signups!-|

NEW SIGN UPS!
    -Take your spot in the agency now.​

Before you signup, read this special note -

Note: I'm enforcing a rule that you must make an effort when you post. While posting your role, make it a detailed post. Postage length important.(See 'How to Make a Roleplay Post' , it's sticked on the Roleplay Page) Posting frequently is also important. Frequently meaning, posting whenever you have spare time. If your a really busy person, and know you won't have time to post, please do not sign up. -OR If you know you can't get online to post, please don't sign up.

---------------------​

TOP SECRET: EYES ONLY

Hello Agent, you've been selected to join The Pokemon Spy Agency. To join post this information,

NAME/
    AGE/
    DESCRIPTION/
    AGENT NO./
    POKEMON/ (Headquaters is very crowded please bring one unevoled
    pokemon)

Right now our location is in Celadon Gym. We are searching Maxine, a remember of the Junior Elite Coalition. The fake Erika and her flunkies are disgiused as Team Kardon. We are going to have to make our way through them.
    -------------------​

Note to Former Agents : Agents who were in the RPG before the new signups may resume roleplay with the new agents if there name is listed below:
    -Kirby00
    -Zeo
    -DragonMaster
    -Purin
    -qwerzhou​

Everyone else has been removed from the roleplay unless they signup again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back