• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Trader

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
Years
I´m searching female johto starters but I don´t have much to offer from them... :D I´ve just got trough the Elite Four and began to use poké radar so...

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
Years
I´m asking female johto starters which means female Cyndaquil, Totodile and Chikorita... :3

pokemontrader01

The Pokemon Trader
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 3, 2008
yea i get ya now :D i only have a cyndaquil if i remember correctly but i dont know if its female give me a sec and i will check

hey guys im trading my lvl 50 jirachi for a nice ev'd pokemon will be back online tomorrow so i'll get back to you all then

trading my lvl 50 jirachi for a ev'd trained pokemon be back online tomorrow see you all then

Last edited:

pokemontrader01

The Pokemon Trader
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 3, 2008
thanks for the comment nino :D

trading my jirachi for a nice ev'd pokemon pm me your offers

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
Years
I´m trying to EV train my Glameow but I´m not so good at EV training... 8D I hope it will be good when I´m finished so I can offer it to you... xD So do you have those female Johto starters and what would you want for them...

pokemontrader01

The Pokemon Trader
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 3, 2008
i dont trade much anymore as i got accused of being a hacker therefore if you want a proper trade pm me

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
Years
  • Seen May 29, 2012
The Pokemon I need are quite odd...but I guess Ill see what you can do for me......

Jolly Snorlax with Selfdestruct in moveset (This is a Pokemon XD: Gale of Darness move tutor move...And only legitimately be gotten there.)

Quiet Chansey or Blissey (doesn't matter which) with BOTH Siesmic Toss and Counter in moveset. (Can only legitimately be gotten in Pokemon Emerald move tutor)

Timid Jolteon with Hidden Power Grass with base power 70, and Signal Beam in it's moveset. (Signal Beam can only legitimately be gotten from Pokemon "Platinum" move tutor)...

And here is what I have to offer......

UT Shinies
"Calm" Heracross, Lvl 1, "Serious" Shinx, Lvl 5, "Relaxed" Remorade, Lvl 15, "Basful" Remorade, Lvl 18, "Naughty" Oddish, Lvl 22, "Hardy" Spoink, Lvl 22, "Quirky" Heracross, Lvl 29, "Docile" Sneasel, Lvl 34, "Careful" Octillery, Lvl 34, "Serious" Staryu, Lvl 39, "Careful/Gentle/Gentle" Tentacruel, Lvls 35/40/42, "Bold" Golbat, Lvl 54
EV'd Shinies
"Gentle" Gyarados, Lvl 50, MAX EV's in Attack and Sp Def
"Bold" Golem, Lvl 50 MAX EV's in Attack and Sp Def
"Brave" Wobbufette, Lvl 50, MAX EV in HP, no EV's anywhere else
"Brave" Quagsire, Lvl 50, MAX EV's in HP, and Sp Def
Events
"Careful" Celebi, Lvl 70, UT, (10 ANIV)
"Quiet" Jirachi, Lvl 17, (WISHMKR)

Detox

Do you have a Bold Suicune with good IVs in def, sp. def, and hp? dont care if its shiny or not...

TIC TAC

Xbox Live GamerTag:iDESTRUCTx
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 25, 2017
GOT A EV'd Houndoom or EV'd Shuckle? (I wouldn't mind if the Shuckle was shiny)

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2008
do you have a magnemite

do you have a shiny or non shiny magnemite and a ditto i dont have many pokemon but i could get you a baby zubat with brave bird

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2009
For the people who dont know me yet im the "Pokemon Trader" want a pokemon that you cant seem to find or get a fair trade? then im your guy read the rules below and give me your request and i will get in touch with you once your pokemon are ready to meet their new owner.

----------

Rules

• Max 3 pokemon per request at a time (as ittakes me some time to get certain pokemon)
  • After trade please leave me some feedback on your expierence on trading with me (say what you feel) also feel free to rate the thread :D
  • Please send your requests to me in a PM and leave the thread for feedback only so people who hav'nt traded with me know what to expect.
These Rules Have Been Set So People Dont Overload Me With Loads Of Pokemon Per Request This Way You Will All Get Your Pokemon Faster!
----------
Thanks!

I HAVE ALOT OF LEGIT SHINYS THAT I HAVE CAUGHT AND MY FRIENDS HAVE CAUGHT THEN TRADED ME!

do u have a magmortar, if you do what d u want for it

Back