• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Pokerus Bug

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    I have never received it in game that I've noticed (y) but its pretty common on wonder trade I've got a dozen or so pokes with it from there.

Pinta77

As far as getting Pokerus on your own, it's just as rare. But the ability to connect and trade with anyone and everyone makes it easier to get from someone else.

Elements1

Meh
    Years
  • This generation it seems to be a lot easier to get pokerus, and it stays with your pokemon a LOT longer than any other generation. If you need it just wonder trade, I've gotten 20+ pokemon with pokerus from wonder trading, really easy to get these days.

bulbakush

Spends Time In Other Realms!!!
    Years
  • I have never caught a pokemon with pokerus or got infected somehow. I always thought it was a myth to be honest. I just thought it was something people said just to say it. I received an Onix that had it through wonder trade. Had him for a while now but doesn't seem to be spreading. Can it infect the other pokemon by just being in the box or does it have to happen in party??

Back