• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokeshipping Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    I feel so bad that this thread is moving so slowly now... I'll try to be back on more often during winter break... x]

Meanwhile (I've neglected homework...) and made a Pokeshipping banner... Free to use <33

The Pokeshipping Club

Time for some Xmas Pokeshipping stories =3

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I love Pokeshipping, can i join?

Isn't Misty due a return in pokemon?

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
    Sure thing, welcome! I'll add you on the list soon. ^^

I guess we can say that, but nothing's been announced and I doubt she'll be mentioned for some time, unless you knew about the lure Ash used when trying to fish episodes back. ^^;

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    Yaay, welcome to new members <33

I haven't been here in a while. I'll hopefully be more active during holidays and/or weekends. <3

Those are adorable banners! <33

Misty doesn't actually have any confirmed returns yet, but we all hope she'll have a small cameo with Ash someday <3

Here's a random little thing I found in my computer that I made a long time ago xD
    The Pokeshipping Club

Last edited:

brinazarski

AKA Spotted or Poke'ShipperNya
    Years
    ...and my name says all xD

I'm new here, lulz :D

*attempts to bring thread back from dead* :D

Can I join? :O

And Kasu, yer thing about Pokeshipping hints...I saw that 6 days before finding this thread xD

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
    Whoa, this place relives! Wow. xDDD Yay! Welcome everyone! I'll add you guys to the Member List. ^^

Really? Cool! xD And aww, that's an adorable banner, mistywishmaker! <3

The Pokeshipping Club

https://miyabic.whitesnow.jp/

Whoa, this place lives! I thought it died. xDDD Anyways, welcome! I added you guys to the list! Enjoy your time here! :3

And really? Cool! xD I also added your banner to the first page, mistywishmaker! =D

The Pokeshipping Club

https://miyabic.whitesnow.jp/

Last edited:

brinazarski

AKA Spotted or Poke'ShipperNya
    Years
    Yay I'm in! :D In answer to an old thread xD...

What do you think Ash and Misty would be for Halloween?

...I seriously have no idea xD Never even thought about it O.o For some reason, I got the image in my mind of Ash as a Duskull o__o (is that what it's called? I haven't watched Poke'mon in years until I got re-addicted to it two weeks ago xD) And Misty...a water Poke'mon or mermaid l-u-lz :D

Someone needs to start a new thread xD

Last edited:

kasumi_chan_x

Nevermore
    Years
    Can I join? I love Pokeshipping ^.^!
    I just recently got my love for AAML back ^__^! For a while here I feel out of love with Pokemon.
    What do you think Ash and Misty would be for Halloween?
    I think Ash would be Pikachu...I know so creative aren't I? then I sort of would want Misty to be like...so sort of water pokemon xD
    The Pokeshipping Club

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
    Oooh, sure thing! Welcome to the club! :3

*adds to the list* xD

Let's in a topic in here to get this place running again: What's your favorite arguement Ash and Misty had?

For me, oh god, it has to be the first time they argued.

Misty: Now, I've got you! I knew I'd find you here!
    Ash: Hey, what happened to your bike?
    Misty: What happened to my bike? You happened to my bike, you little loser!

I always burst out laughing at that moment. xDDDD

EDIT Oh, I almost forgot! I made a ton of Pokeshipping banners and icons here! Anyone is allowed to use here, but please credit. Hope you like them! :3

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back