• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokeshipping Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
Years
  • Sure thing, of course! How can I say no to a Pokeshipper? xD

The Pokeshipping Club

From the wonderful Teppo Pepper!

.::Lovely Moon::.

.::AAML::.
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2008
    I'm baaack! Sorry for being away for so long.... have a lot on my plate...
    The Pokeshipping Club
    It's not exactly pokeshipping but it's one of my best.

benmrules

Pokeshipper
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    hey, i'd like to join if this club's still active :) i've been a Pokeshipper ever since i came back to Pokemon, n it's become a large part of my life really over the last year and a bit. i've got a pretty large (and growing) collection of fanfics that i could post if you'd like to see them :)

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
  • Lovely Moon, your fanart is very nice but please remember to next time post something about Pokeshipping okay?

Pikachu_trainer, please do not spam. Edit your post and relate it to Pokeshipping; this is not a chatroom. ^^;

benmrules, sure thing, welcome! I'll add you to the Member List. :3

The Pokeshipping Club

^Dawn asks about Ash letting her use Misty's lure.

The Pokeshipping Club

^And he doesn't allow it. xD The lure's all his. :3

kasumi_chan_x

Nevermore
    Years
  • hey kasu-chan what episode is this

I know I am not kasu-chan, but those screen shots are from episode 34 of diamond and pearl. The name of the episode is called "Buizel Your Way Out Of This." ^__^ You can search the part on you tube.

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
  • Yup, kasumi_chan_x is right about that. There's also a little gif of that scene. :3

The Pokeshipping Club

^See? xD

And yup, you found the Pokeshipping album I have over over @ SPPf. I made the icons and the first banner while others did the banners. ^^ And no worries, just try to prevent it, okay? =]

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
  • No probs! But, please don't spam. ^^;

Let's get a topic in here so we can have a discussion: What did you think about the mini Misty lure?

I thought it was really sweet for Misty to send it over to Ash. Sure she didn't hand deliver it personally, but the thought is what counts the most for me. I really like how Ash is protective about the lure and wouldn't allow Dawn to use it. I thought it was prtty funny to see, so I can bet that if Misty were to make a cameo apperance sometime, Dawn would tell her about the lure. Dawn would be likely to tease how Ash nearly lost it which could result to an arguement between Misty and Ash. Their arguements are always a lot of fun to watch. xD

I don't think the lure is that much of a hint or anything but it's enough for me that the two still cherish their friendship. Ash and Misty have always supported each other no matter how far away they are; they're great friends, so I'm hoping that the lure will get some more attention. :3

brinazarski

AKA Spotted or Poke'ShipperNya
    Years
  • Yay! This thread seems alive! ^^

What did you think about the mini Misty lure?

Ya, I agree with you Kasu-chan, it was really sweet for her to give it to him...maybe she didn't give it to him in person...because she might blush or something and he might be suspicious XDXDXD *random*

I miss Misty :/

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • A Pokeshippingclub! Yeah! I want to join. For the beginning I will answer some of the topics that I found in this thread.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    What made you think that Ash and Misty is meant for each other?

Well...they make great couple. Misty is the girl with the most...emotions...I think. She didn't always shows it, but she really cares about Ash. And he needs someone on his side to leads him on. Who can be better for this job then Misty?
    Do you think that there will ever be an episode dedicated to Ash and Misty confessing their love for eachother?

What I wish or what I think? :)
    As long as the show goes on this way, Brock will be the only one who keeps on confessing love to every girl he meet.
    What do you think Misty's reactions were when she saw Latias kiss Ash on the cheek in the movie "Pokemon Heroes"?

Good question...I wonder why she didn't show any kind of reaction. Maybe, deep in her heart, she knew it was latias. So there's no need to react for her.
    When Ash and Misty grow older, what do you think they'll look like?

They will look great I hope.
    This is the only real picture I could find from older Misty. I don't like it, because I think it's a little bit boring...
    The Pokeshipping Club

When the second generation comes up Misty's style for the TCG and the special manga series changed, and I hoped they would change it also for the anime, but they didn't do it... But I still love her second generation style.
    For the Manga:
    The Pokeshipping Club

And for the TCG:
    The Pokeshipping Club

What was your favorite episode with the two of them?
    Oh, I remember so much great episodes with them. But I think the best one is:[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]The Ghost of Maidens Peak.

I haven't got enougth time today to answer all the topics, but I will do it in the next few days.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    You certaintly bet me to that older picture of her, But I really image her having longer hair.
    she is suppose to be the 'ugly ducking' to her sisters, becoming the beautiful swan. ^^

foxkrystal

The Music is Movin' :D
    Years
  • Warning: misty's possible return is in this proof on Wikipedia

Hoenn and beyond

After retrieving her bike at the end of the Johto League Silver Conference, she returns to Cerulean Gym and resumes her duties as the Gym Leader while her sisters leave for a cruise around the world. As such, she is not featured as a main part of the Advanced Generation series and only appears in five episodes and in The Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon, a 10th Anniversary special episode event. However, she is often a central character in the Shūkan Pokémon Hōsōkyoku, and Pokémon Chronicles. In one of her few appearances in the Advanced Generation series, her Togepi evolves into Togetic. Misty releases Togetic after it chooses to stay behind to defend the Mirage Kingdom. After Ash finishes competing in the Hoenn League, he returns home to Pallet Town to find Misty waiting for him. However, she isn't the only one to rejoin Ash, as May, Max, and Brock join him as well for the Battle Frontier challenges. She remains in his team for two episodes, and shortly after returns to her gym. Although she might be returning in Sinnoh and will join Ash,Brock and Dawn for the rest of Sinnoh. And might be bringing her Marill along with her and will be entering in Contest with Dawn with it.

kasumi_chan_x

Nevermore
    Years
  • Warning: misty's possible return is in this proof on Wikipedia

Hoenn and beyond

After retrieving her bike at the end of the Johto League Silver Conference, she returns to Cerulean Gym and resumes her duties as the Gym Leader while her sisters leave for a cruise around the world. As such, she is not featured as a main part of the Advanced Generation series and only appears in five episodes and in The Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon, a 10th Anniversary special episode event. However, she is often a central character in the Shūkan Pokémon Hōsōkyoku, and Pokémon Chronicles. In one of her few appearances in the Advanced Generation series, her Togepi evolves into Togetic. Misty releases Togetic after it chooses to stay behind to defend the Mirage Kingdom. After Ash finishes competing in the Hoenn League, he returns home to Pallet Town to find Misty waiting for him. However, she isn't the only one to rejoin Ash, as May, Max, and Brock join him as well for the Battle Frontier challenges. She remains in his team for two episodes, and shortly after returns to her gym. Although she might be returning in Sinnoh and will join Ash,Brock and Dawn for the rest of Sinnoh. And might be bringing her Marill along with her and will be entering in Contest with Dawn with it.

wow! so Misty may be doing contests now? I know this came from Wikipedia, but do you know if the person that wrote this article on wiki reference were he/she found the information?

Hmmm I know this isn't valid, but it gives me hope for her return.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back