• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokeshipping Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
Years
  • This 'older Misty' picture I posted is from a japanese teaser trailer for the first pokemon movie and that szene was not used in the movie. I don't think it has a deeper meaning...

And here is a little picture I found, just want to share it with you^^.

The Pokeshipping Club

PKMN Mermaid Fantasy made by Nefis

Last edited:

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
  • foxkrystal, like I said on SPPf, I don't really count on Wikipedia. I would go crazy if Misty was ever in a coordinating contest for reasons already said in the Misty Club here/SPPf. If there's any resources I would believe, it has to be one of the Japanese pokemon sites that are filled with updates like PokeAni, or have a translator confirm this. So, I take the news as fake. None of the writers have mentioned anything about Misty appearing later in the season. Also, do you plan on joining? o.o;

Anyways...

ValentineUmbreon, welcome! I'll add you to the list. I've seen the trailer before months ago; it's super cute. It's a shame it was never brought to life; I'd kill to see an older Misty and let Ash have a look at her, too! xD

Asure Nirosuki, do you plan on joining? =D

brinazarski

AKA Spotted or Poke'ShipperNya
    Years
  • Warning: misty's possible return is in this proof on Wikipedia

Hoenn and beyond

After retrieving her bike at the end of the Johto League Silver Conference, she returns to Cerulean Gym and resumes her duties as the Gym Leader while her sisters leave for a cruise around the world. As such, she is not featured as a main part of the Advanced Generation series and only appears in five episodes and in The Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon, a 10th Anniversary special episode event. However, she is often a central character in the Shūkan Pokémon Hōsōkyoku, and Pokémon Chronicles. In one of her few appearances in the Advanced Generation series, her Togepi evolves into Togetic. Misty releases Togetic after it chooses to stay behind to defend the Mirage Kingdom. After Ash finishes competing in the Hoenn League, he returns home to Pallet Town to find Misty waiting for him. However, she isn't the only one to rejoin Ash, as May, Max, and Brock join him as well for the Battle Frontier challenges. She remains in his team for two episodes, and shortly after returns to her gym. Although she might be returning in Sinnoh and will join Ash,Brock and Dawn for the rest of Sinnoh. And might be bringing her Marill along with her and will be entering in Contest with Dawn with it.

Although it seems like MEGA-AWESOME news, chances are, it's fake. People can easily edit stuff there TT.TT Plus, the grammers a bit off (don't ask). I always did imagine her rejoining them like that O.o

And actually, people say there have been 'hints' that she IS returning...they said her Japanese VA mentioned something on her blog...I forget though.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • Misty in a contest? She needs better pokemon if she really wants to join a contest...she can't do it with psyduck.^^ But I think this artikle is a fake.

I'm going to answer one more topic now...

What songs make you think of Pokeshipping?

Ooooh...I love music that powers up your imagination. So I search one video for every song... some videos are about pokemon. I hope you like them.:)

Westlife-You raise my up
    (pokemon)
    https://de.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd0X00mge5M

Orange Blue-Can sombody tell me who I am
    (pokemon)
    https://de.youtube.com/watch?v=ANqLlEwVCCs&feature=related

Could it be
    (pokeshipping)
    https://de.youtube.com/watch?v=YvyyFoxDpac

Listen to your heart
    (pokeshipping)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljr5GpB2QWE

Evanescene-My Immortal
    (pokeshipping)
    https://de.youtube.com/watch?v=BuugS3Ba4mo

Bon Jovi-I will always love you
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTmkh3psQXM

Ronan Keating-If tomorrow never comes
    https://de.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy4WhxOzr98&feature=related

Shakira-underneath your cloth
    https://de.youtube.com/watch?v=aMNGp8kBunY

Vanessa Amorosi-Everytime I close my eyes
    https://de.youtube.com/watch?v=PAESDsmQvYI

Last edited:

kasumi_chan_x

Nevermore
    Years
  • that 'Could it be' video is so good! So many good AAML moments in great quality. I love aaml videos, I made one that I spent two days on but youtube deleted it due to copyright laws ;-;

by the way-- anyone know where I could watch some old pokemon episodes so I can relive the AAML-ness xD

brinazarski

Years
  • by the way-- anyone know where I could watch some old pokemon episodes so I can relive the AAML-ness xD

*raises hand*

megavideo.com

Just search for the episode name, 95% chance it's there ^^

Ignore the pop-ups and flirtness crud >>

I think Make Room for Gloom is one of my favorite Pokeshipping scenes xD

"Upon arriving at the Xanadu Nursery, Brock spies on a pretty girl behind the window, after which Ash comes to look and says he doesn't see a pretty girl. Misty then says, "Just turn around" and giggles, clearly addressing Ash. Ash then jokes about her hallucinating, then starts chuckling.
    Ash, finally spotting a Gloom behind the window, asks Brock if "he's getting 'misty' over a gloom," This causes Misty to pull Ash's mouth wide with her fingers and ask him what is he saying about her, mistaking Ash's 'misty' comment with herself. Both seem to be blushing in the midst of their playfulness."~Bulbapedia

kasumi_chan_x

Nevermore
    Years
  • *raises hand*

megavideo.com

Just search for the episode name, 95% chance it's there ^^

Ignore the pop-ups and flirtness crud >>

I think Make Room for Gloom is one of my favorite Pokeshipping scenes xD

"Upon arriving at the Xanadu Nursery, Brock spies on a pretty girl behind the window, after which Ash comes to look and says he doesn't see a pretty girl. Misty then says, "Just turn around" and giggles, clearly addressing Ash. Ash then jokes about her hallucinating, then starts chuckling.
    Ash, finally spotting a Gloom behind the window, asks Brock if "he's getting 'misty' over a gloom," This causes Misty to pull Ash's mouth wide with her fingers and ask him what is he saying about her, mistaking Ash's 'misty' comment with herself. Both seem to be blushing in the midst of their playfulness."~Bulbapedia

Really? Okay! Thank you so much ^___^! I'll try that website tonight.

My favorite pokeshipping moment has got to be... Ghost of Maiden's Peak

Our hero does a double take when Misty appears with her hair down and dressed in a formal kimono. Upon seeing her, the camera switches to his perspective, the bubbly background usually associated with passionate moments is used, romantic harp strings are played, and Misty's surprised facial expression clearly shows she is being looked at with interest. Also, the entire theme of the episode was romance-oriented, so it's only logical to assume this scene between Ash and Misty is as well. -Bulbapedia (Also Misty asks Ash to dance and Ash accepts ^^ )

^^ I love that episode not only because it's cute-- but because for once Ash is being slightly? romantic xD? ne?

brinazarski

Years
  • lulz yeah, I saw that, pretty shippy ^^

For some reason this site doesn't let me post links-CAUSE IT'S DUMB TT-TT

I like the hints in Poke'mon Chornicles ^^ One eppie, this guy asked Misty on a date, and Misty refused and she was acting as if she already had a boyfriend xD She was blushing while denying it (I think, I forget xD) and then Psyduck comes out of its Poke'ball and then it goes ">=) POL (Psy Out Loud xD)" and Misty was mad xD

Last edited:

kasumi_chan_x

Nevermore
    Years
  • lulz yeah, I saw that, pretty shippy ^^

For some reason this site doesn't let me post links-CAUSE IT'S DUMB TT-TT

I like the hints in Poke'mon Chornicles ^^ One eppie, this guy asked Misty on a date, and Misty refused and she was acting as if she already had a boyfriend xD She was blushing while denying it (I think, I forget xD) and then Psyduck comes out of its Poke'ball and then it goes ">=) POL (Psy Out Loud xD)" and Misty was mad xD

haha I saw that episode! Though it confused me that Misty wouldn't just go with the guy to the baseball game...I mean sure its sort of a date...but xD

I don't know, but when she turned him down all that was running through my head was; "she wants ASH" xD but that's just me being a pokeshipping freak :3

hehe yeah the psyduck thing was hilarious! xD Heh.

Hmm, sometimes I wonder if misty turned that guy down for ash like I SWEAR she did for that Rudy dude in episode "Misty Meets Her Match."

?
    xD

oh the possiblities.

Rizapop

pika-chaaaa~
    Years
  • zomg pokeshipping club! *faints* Can I join?

^^ I love that episode not only because it's cute-- but because for once Ash is being slightly? romantic xD? ne?
    I love the ep too. It's one of my favorites. And I totally agree about Ash have some sort of romatic cell in his body. xD

brinazarski

Years
  • I don't know, but when she turned him down all that was running through my head was; "she wants ASH" xD but that's just me being a pokeshipping freak :3

Yeah same here xD The Orangeshippers say it's for Tracey :O

It's funny though. I ALWAYS look for the slightest shipping hints in EVERY episode. I was watching Bye Bye Psyduck because I wanted to see if Misty really was lie a stone in that eppie xD (someone mentioned it on here) "It's the Poke'mon version of Brock." xD Maybe it's just me. but Ash kept teasing her xD But like I said, I look for the slightest hint lD

Before I went to sleep last night, I thought of something-why don't we just e-mail Poke'mon USA and get it over with? Somebody e-mailed them if they'll ever see Misty again. They just said we'll see a familiar face soon enough (It's May, because her eppie is due to air in Japan soon). We can just e-mail them asking "Will Ash marry Misty, May, Dawn, Anabel, or some other random women? Or a man O.o And May. Will she marry Ash, Drew (sqee! so many hints!), Harley (>.> no.), or some other random dude? Or a women? O.o And who will Dawn marry? Ash, Paul, or Kenny? Or a women? Or some other random dude? xD And will Brock marry Pike Queen Lucy? AND WILL MAX MARRY VIVIAN???!!!"

XDXDXDXDXDXDXD

I don't support Yaoi or Yuri much (I think that's what it's called) ^.^; I don't really have anything against it, but I wouldn't want it in Poke'mon...

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • Is this a new topic?

What's your favorite pokeshipping moment?

Okay, mine is from "Misty makes her match" On the end of the episode Rudy said to Ash:" You are a lucky guy..." But Ash didn't understand...
    When I saw this episode I was jumping up and down in my chair in front of my TV. I just want to grap Ash and shout in his face:"Use your brain, stupid guy. *kicks in Ash's ass* "Rudy mean you are a lucky guy because Misty is in love with you!"
    >.< These were the best days of my life...

But my best pokeshipping moment was in theatre when I was watching te second movie...I told this story erlier in the shipping debats, but i can quote them here for a second time...
    I'll try to tell a little story. Hope you can understand what I mean.

I went to theater 2001 to watch the second pokemon-movie. It was one of last scenes. Misty and Melody see Ash falling down into the sea together with Lugia and Misty say to Melody something like...(Arrrg...I don't know what she said in english:( But you know witch scene I mean...Isn't it?) It was the first time I heard her speaking about the feelings she had for Ash. But then...after Misty said that...everyone in the theater clap hands! Really everyone! It was so great for me to see that there were other people who think the same way I do. From this day on I become a real pokeshipper...

I love Misty in Pokemon chronicles...She is sooooo beautyful. When I saw the luvdisc-episode, where Daisy tells her imagination about the mermaid show, I thougt:' If that would be Ash instead of Tracy, this would be the greatest pokeshipping moment ever!'
    The Pokeshipping Club

Last edited:

Rafuego

MangaQuestShipping!!
    Years
  • In the beginning I think melody asked if Ash was misty's boyfriend and she said no. Then in that last scene that I think yur talking about, I think she said to misty "go save your boyfriend" or something like that. And misty nodded.

I know there's a lot of "I think's" in there and some info might not be correct. So sorry in advance but that movie was a long time ago. Yet i'm pretty certain that im right about the boyfriend part.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • In the beginning I think melody asked if Ash was misty's boyfriend and she said no. Then in that last scene that I think yur talking about, I think she said to misty "go save your boyfriend" or something like that. And misty nodded.

I know there's a lot of "I think's" in there and some info might not be correct. So sorry in advance but that movie was a long time ago. Yet i'm pretty certain that im right about the boyfriend part.
    It's o.k. Everybody here knows what I mean...And your right, this movie is long ago. I must go and search my video to watch it again^^.
    Before I went to sleep last night, I thought of something-why don't we just e-mail Poke'mon USA and get it over with? Somebody e-mailed them if they'll ever see Misty again. They just said we'll see a familiar face soon enough (It's May, because her eppie is due to air in Japan soon). We can just e-mail them asking "Will Ash marry Misty, May, Dawn, Anabel, or some other random women? Or a man O.o And May. Will she marry Ash, Drew (sqee! so many hints!), Harley (>.> no.), or some other random dude? Or a women? O.o And who will Dawn marry? Ash, Paul, or Kenny? Or a women? Or some other random dude? xD And will Brock marry Pike Queen Lucy? AND WILL MAX MARRY VIVIAN???!!!"
    If I would have this kind of thoughts before I go to bed, I wouldn't be able to sleep. :)
    But I'm not going to tell you my lullaby-thoughts. >.<

The Pokeshipping Club

Close you eyes by MistyWishMaker

brinazarski

Years
  • OMG THIS THREAD DIED AGAIN D< *nags you all*

Topic 8O
    Misty seemed to be jealous with other girls around Ash, etc. Do you think she's jealous about him and May/Dawn?

I gave myself a challenging question o.o I guess she might be, but she doesn't act it. Sometimes I wonder if she's starting to like Tracy instead of Ash o.o *slaps self* And for Dawn, we can't be sure yet. Dawn would be like "Ash wouldn't let me hold your lure D:>" xD

kasumi_chan_x

Nevermore
    Years
  • Misty seemed to be jealous with other girls around Ash, etc. Do you think she's jealous about him and May/Dawn?
    Well when she came back for her return for those few episodes, she didn't seem too jealous at all. I think Misty only gets jealous over the other girls when they make a move on Ash. So I guess if Dawn were to ever make a move on Ash when Misty was around...I'd think Misty would get pretty jealous ( Hence Pokemon The Movie 2000 w/ melody xD )

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • Sometimes I wonder if she's starting to like Tracy instead of Ash o.o
    You got orangeshipping-toughts? Blasphemy!

Misty seemed to be jealous with other girls around Ash, etc. Do you think she's jealous about him and May/Dawn?
    I think Misty knows that becoming a pokemonmaster is the importenst thing in Ash's life. He has just no interest in girls jet. When she leaves him to become Cerulean gymleader, Misty was starting to ask herself: 'What kind of feelings does Ash have for me?' And she find out that it is only friendship...(I'm becoming to feel sad...;_; ) And the same it is with May/Dawn... There is just no need to be jaelous. If Misty would be there when Anabel gets a crush on Ash, she would kick her out of the galaxy. XD

brinazarski

Years
  • You got orangeshipping-toughts? Blasphemy!

I think Misty knows that becoming a pokemonmaster is the importenst thing in Ash's life. He has just no interest in girls jet. When she leaves him to become Cerulean gymleader, Misty was starting to ask herself: 'What kind of feelings does Ash have for me?' And she find out that it is only friendship...(I'm becoming to feel sad...;_; ) And the same it is with May/Dawn... There is just no need to be jaelous. If Misty would be there when Anabel gets a crush on Ash, she would kick her out of the galaxy. XD
    I HATE Orangeshipping, but I saw some hints o.o *murders Tracey* There Misty. Go back to Ash *coxes*

Oh lord. Yes she would xD She'd be especially pissed at the 'see the feelings in my heart' thing xD

Just so you guys know-I don't care who Ash gets paired up with, Pokeshipping is just my favorite xD Advanceshipping had some adorable hints, so I wouldn't mind that happening, though May is better paired with Drew 8D *has flashback of drawing Mayachu and Drewachu twice in her Italian book today* Pearlshipping has...okay hints xD I'd be okay with that...BUT OMG PENGUINSHIPPING RULES. Did any Penguinshipper see eppie 60? MAJOR KAWAII! I'm still spazzing over it xD (like the time I was a full-fledged Pearlshipper and saw Misty tell Ash "Someday you and I will be married to.", and converted instantly into a Pokeshipper. Yes, I know it's a dub edit >>) Basically, Pokeshippers tend to support Contestshipping and Questshipping. And then you end up pairing Dawn with either Paul or Kenny >> Come on! Kenny DDD:> Don't give me crud about that one sided thing! I think they make a PERFECT pair 8D

So-BACK to Pokeshipping xD Remember that scene when Ash and Misty were captured by Team Rocket in that cage? xD Noticed how they looked at each other before turning away and blushing? xD Der lovebuids!

kasumi_chan_x

Nevermore
    Years
  • I HATE Orangeshipping, but I saw some hints o.o *murders Tracey* There Misty. Go back to Ash *coxes*

Oh lord. Yes she would xD She'd be especially pissed at the 'see the feelings in my heart' thing xD

Just so you guys know-I don't care who Ash gets paired up with, Pokeshipping is just my favorite xD Advanceshipping had some adorable hints, so I wouldn't mind that happening, though May is better paired with Drew 8D *has flashback of drawing Mayachu and Drewachu twice in her Italian book today* Pearlshipping has...okay hints xD I'd be okay with that...BUT OMG PENGUINSHIPPING RULES. Did any Penguinshipper see eppie 60? MAJOR KAWAII! I'm still spazzing over it xD (like the time I was a full-fledged Pearlshipper and saw Misty tell Ash "Someday you and I will be married to.", and converted instantly into a Pokeshipper. Yes, I know it's a dub edit >>) Basically, Pokeshippers tend to support Contestshipping and Questshipping. And then you end up pairing Dawn with either Paul or Kenny >> Come on! Kenny DDD:> Don't give me crud about that one sided thing! I think they make a PERFECT pair 8D

So-BACK to Pokeshipping xD Remember that scene when Ash and Misty were captured by Team Rocket in that cage? xD Noticed how they looked at each other before turning away and blushing? xD Der lovebuids!

Paul + Dawn = NO!
    Kenny + Dawn = YES! xD

I despise ORANGESHIPPING!!! -kicks tracy- D:

Ohhh that episode as you said about Misty and Ash in the cage was so great! And ash like... never blushes under those circumstances! Wah, such a great moment indeed :3

Also the classic 'Misty asking Ash to dance, then holding hands' :) - "Ghost at Maiden's Peak"

good momments.

OHHH and episode 40 in "March of the Exeggutor Squad" were Misty is helping this one guy with a magic show and she dresses up, well Ash and Brock walk in and Ash is all like; "Wow Misty, that's a cute outfit you have on there."

Then Misty blushes xD
    kyahhh so cute~

Last edited:

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • Just so you guys know-I don't care who Ash gets paired up with, Pokeshipping is just my favorite xD Advanceshipping had some adorable hints, so I wouldn't mind that happening, though May is better paired with Drew 8D *has flashback of drawing Mayachu and Drewachu twice in her Italian book today* Pearlshipping has...okay hints xD I'd be okay with that...BUT OMG PENGUINSHIPPING RULES. Did any Penguinshipper see eppie 60? MAJOR KAWAII! I'm still spazzing over it xD (like the time I was a full-fledged Pearlshipper and saw Misty tell Ash "Someday you and I will be married to.", and converted instantly into a Pokeshipper. Yes, I know it's a dub edit >>) Basically, Pokeshippers tend to support Contestshipping and Questshipping. And then you end up pairing Dawn with either Paul or Kenny >> Come on! Kenny DDD:> Don't give me crud about that one sided thing! I think they make a PERFECT pair 8D

YES YES YES! OMG! I must send you a friend request!
    I HATE Orangeshipping, but I saw some hints o.o *murders Tracey* There Misty. Go back to Ash *coxes*
    The greatest Orangeshipping-hint is in that luvdisk episode from pokemon chronicles.
    And it is only in Daisys imgination. *kills Daisy*
    Also the classic 'Misty asking Ash to dance, then holding hands' :) - "Ghost at Maiden's Peak"
    Yes I remember. (look at my new signature^^)
    The Pokeshipping Club

This one is from Dengeki Pokemon... I want to see it in the anime >.< Hawt!
    The Pokeshipping Club

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back