• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokeshipping Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

brinazarski

AKA Spotted or Poke'ShipperNya
Years
  • Friend Request accepted, Valentine ^^

That isn't the only Orangeshipping hint (and I didn't consider that one a hint anyways). Misty was blushing slightly when asked if Tracey was her boyfriend D:>

I...want...to read...the manga D:> *begs friend to let her borrow it* xD

Who wants to start a Penguinshipping club? *raises hand*

You know the song "Tonight (Gotta' Make a Statement)? I've never found the actual song, only the lyrics. Same for other people, it seems like no one has heard it. I read the lyrics, and I honestly don't think it's real, and neither does one of my Pokeshipping friends :l What do you guys think?

AAMLBeast

Lolpwnd. :\
    Years
  • Yay a Pokeshipping club! =3

Can I join too?

What made you think that Ash and Misty are meant for each other?

The way they treat each other I guess. I mean, the way Misty gets mad at the girls who try to flirt with Ash and the way Ash gets jealous over some other guy that has Misty's attention.

Do you think that there will ever be an episode dedicated to Ash and Misty confessing their love for eachother?

I doubt it. I wish something like that would happen but, only time will tell.

What do you think Misty's reactions were when she saw Latias kiss Ash on the cheek in the movie "Pokemon Heroes"?

Shocked. But the fact that Misty didn't get jealous is what irritated me. Or maybe she was, we'll never know. I'd like to think that she's jealous but I don't think she is. Because she wasn't even sure if the one who kissed Ash was Bianca or Latias. Maybe if it was Bianca, then maybe she would. But I doubt that she will be jealous if Latias was the one who did as she is a Pokemon after all.

What's your favorite pokeshipping moment?

Everything!! xD

No, just kidding. My favorite is the one in "Tower Of Terror" wherein they found Ash and Pikachu unconscious and Misty, who was REALLY worried for Ash, was about to cry or is crying....

You get the point. =P

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • That isn't the only Orangeshipping hint (and I didn't consider that one a hint anyways). Misty was blushing slightly when asked if Tracey was her boyfriend D:>
    I don't want to hear anything more about orangeshipping now. >< And if Tracy touches Misty with his dirty hands I will kill him with my pokeshipping-bazooka!

Who wants to start a Penguinshipping club? *raises hand*
    Sorry, I haven't seen enougth of the D/S seasons to say anything about Penguinshipping. The 10. season will be on air May 27. 2008 for the first time here in europe. I just find out that Dawn's german name will be Lucia.^^ Sounds nice.

You know the song "Tonight (Gotta' Make a Statement)? I've never found the actual song, only the lyrics. Same for other people, it seems like no one has heard it. I read the lyrics, and I honestly don't think it's real, and neither does one of my Pokeshipping friends :l What do you guys think?
    I had no idea. Maybe you mean 'Mistys song'? Can you post the lyrics here when you get your 15. post? It sounds as it is something interesting to discuss here.

@AAMLBeast: There you are. Where did you come from?^^ *hehehe*
    As you see I 'borrow' your Ghost at maidens peak pic from the shipping debates. I hope that is o.k. for you. *nice smile*

Did any one here remember 'Riddle me this'? They were taking a bath when Togepi makes the wall between the male and the female bath section break down. XD Misty was so ashamed. XDXD

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
  • Guys, can we cut some slack on the Tracey and Daisy bashing? If I see one more post about any character bashing of them, or any other character or shipping, I won't hesitate to give you guys a strike. Three strikes = banned from posting here. It's in the rules; respect them. I happen to like Tracey and Daisy as well, so refrain from doing so.

And this club is about Pokeshipping; that's our focus. Why do so many people care for the other shippings being a threat? Just worry about it elsewhere, please.

angeliipika [8DDD] & AAMLBeast, hi! Welcome! You'll be added right away. :3

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • Guys, can we cut some slack on the Tracey and Daisy bashing? If I see one more post about any character bashing of them, or any other character or shipping, I won't hesitate to give you guys a strike. Three strikes = banned from posting here. It's in the rules; respect them. I happen to like Tracey and Daisy as well, so refrain from doing so.
    Hm...? *read the rules* It's really in the rules...Sorry, it was only a little bit lol stuff. *ashamed*

Okay, back to pokeshipping. =3
    Last week I was soooo bored. I switch on my TV and zapped up and down... and then I found an old pokemon episode on air. 'Okay...let's watch pokemon.' I thought. Ash was coming home and Misty was there. XD It's was 'THE SHAME TEAM' and it was so long ago I saw this episode. And then the TV channel shows all the three season eight Misty-episodes at this afternoon.
    So it comes that a boring afternoon changed into a private pokeshipping-party. :D

The Pokeshipping Club
    The Pokeshipping Club

Years
  • Hello! I'm new and I Just found this Room by chance but I love what it stands for! And I'd Like to join! I saw that some of you said:

What made you think that Ash and Misty is meant for each other?

Well I found this short clip of Misty saying what 41Victory posted:
    "Well after watching the anime and people talking about how they go great togeather, I started getting a feeling for it too. One episode in particular made me realize/ furter my liking into the couple. It had something to do with Brock and a girl who liked him but he didn't like back. Ash said something about Brock and her getting married and Misty Replied with "Just like you and I will be someday.""

If you go to Youtube: Type in "Ash and Misty get Married" to watch it!

lucariobi-wan

PokeJedi Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2008
    Hello there! Lucariobi-Wan here, new. I was wondering...can I join?
    I just LOVE Pokeshipping! For me, it just makes sense, and I know that it's always gonna be AAML no matter what other people say. So, goodbye Advanceshippers and Pearlshippers, or any other that has to do with Ash and/or Misty. Except for one-sided Altoshipping. I'm OK wit dat.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • Well, since the owner of this club wasn't on for long I thought this place was kinda deadish.^^ But I have absolute no problem with reviving it. xD
    It seems that pokeshipping comes to another life here.

O.K. Welcome everybody, and have fun here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back