• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~The Porygon Fanclub~*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • ... *has been away b/c his he's been having software/firewall conflicts* Okay... tch, then I guess nowit's my turn ta saywhat I have ta say on tha matter... check out my club once I'm done...

Years
  • Lol, tch, I just got a good laugh at tha thought that it'll slipawayand it mght take 'em ages until a mod actually sees it in the archive or something until we get banned... hey who is that Mandi person in yar sig memorial anyways? If I'm leaving I might aswell have that up in my sig... ^.=.^;;

EDIT: Sig char limit is now down ta 500?! Damn them!! o.=.o;;

Last edited:
    Years
  • @ Kazu's PM to Pory: ....... ..... AACK GODDAMNIT!! ... ... ... tch, well if yar life's that hard then just DON'T MOD, but stop makin' PC a commie party! ... ahh ****it, please stop this shit, it's startin' ta reach soft spots...

And I never said there aren't strict forums, tch, I just said tht PC wasn't that way and now is!

...whaddya want? Why are you hezitating damnit? Why??? Ya wanna keep us in? We'll start talkin' 'bout fucking Dragons again! Cause that's why we're pissed anyways!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back