• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The POWER RANGERS club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    hmm... that's really too bad. maybe there's some sort of internet security thing messing you up? i was blasting the magiranger theme song again today in my car, it embarassed my sister so much.... ahh... good times.

Hibiki-san

Total NonStop Attitude
    Years
  • Well, I'm back again from another unexplained absence. XD

To make you all jealous I have a Time Force Megazord on the way! It better be here tomorrow, or else!

Hey rsgh5, where in Europe are you? Been to England yet?

Hydrio

BOO YA!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 9, 2005
    rs im back XD

I just came in here to tell you im glad they are showing the omega ranger, a loooooooooong time ago we weren't sure if they would or not :P

And any sentai news for next season?

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Rayquaza975 said:
    No offence but are you to old to talk about Power rangers
    aren't you too old for pokemon? *slaps in a similar manner as andros* so... i haven't been watching rangers for the past couple weeks because i've been in europe. but i torrented the latest 4 magiranger episodes when i got home and watched them all today. i don't like magishine (or w/e his name is) he acts like such a fruit...

Mystic_Trainer

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • I've been a fan for a very long time, and I do take Power Rangers seriously. If it's not a problem, I'd like to be Wes, the Red Time Force Ranger, if it's not taken.

Mystic_Trainer

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • Master Blaze said:
    Anyone hear anymore about Mystic Force (like casting calls)
    Well, the series should not begin filming until October, and none of the actors/actresses are known. The information will be revealed soon though, so be patient. I apologize for double posting.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • These new rangers suck!!!!!! The old shool one were my faves. Tommy,Kimberly,Adam,Rocky,Aisha,Billy,Jason,Trina,Zack, all were the best.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    ah it pains me to request this, but i'd like a mod to close this thread. it's been over a month and shouldn't have been revived. if anybody wants to start a super sentai or power rangers thread, i'll gladly post in it. but this thread is over. sorry guys.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back