• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The POWER RANGERS club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I found out ONE of the ones i showed you is real....just dont know which one...and anyways these are test shots i only got them becuse i know someone that is pretty high up in toei and was willing to show themn.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    hmm i hope its just not that samarui one! Anyways the mech one was cool but I dunno I was just wondering does the the American version of Sentai every come up with there own season instead of taking the last Sentai season? I mean it would be nice so people wouldn't know what was going to happen in the next season!

falling up+
    Years
    blue was your last avatar from the anime gad guard? anyways yes the kid from power rangers turbo with the consitently changing puberty problem was perhaps the most annoying character ever invented. I actually hope its the samurai one it looked fairly cool. one last thing what does ernie sell at his "juice bar" rofl anyways your welcome for reviving rsgh5 :P

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    o, thanks very much my good friend, 003. i'm back on the boards now. power rangers wasn't on this morning... and i think that's lame

falling up+
    Years
    i was priveledged enough to see a riveting episode of dino thunder on !!!!!JETIX!!!!! or whatever the heck they call it...it involved them watching a tv episode on the japanese version of the trio as power rangers. Somewhat interesting but jason david franks wasnt in it so i give it a rating of suck laterz all -_-zzz

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i saw that episode... it was really weird... i bet the sentai fans didn't like it too much, because it kinda got made fun of

falling up+
    Years
    yeah the whole slugger baseball player greedy thing they had going on wasnt that great...and yeah they did make fun of sentai a whoolllleeeeee lot

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    ah well, sentai had it coming to them. actually no. but it was pretty weird. i decided to cramp keyblade master's title.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    well you must admit Disney likes to put jokes into Power Rangers now (example Ninja Storm all they did was make jokes lol) So i mean honestly what did you expect to make them look all cool and strong lolol i mean Americans dont want the Japanese to look cooler i mean its all about the patriotism lmao

DID ANYONE ELSE SEE POWER RANGERS ON I LOVE THE 90'S (93) lol it was awesome walter jones (orignal black ranger) and kimberly (forgot her name) the original pink rangers

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    amy jo johnson? i think that's her name. i wish i'd seen it...

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    yeah well its on alot anyways....... Im pulling a all nighter I miss way to many Power Ranger episodes.......... There all on at 8:30 am I mean honestly what kid wakes up that early! Yet for 10 am they have those junky old spiderman episodes I mean come on Power Rangers are better anyday.

If you ask me Power Rangers would get more viewers if it was later in the day lol and rsgh5 am i ever gonna get my icon of zordon? lol since i now belong to the club and kinda had to dig it up before it got archived!

anyways talk to y'all later

~blaze

chunckymonkey

homicidal maniac
    Years
    i know it is a little late to post but i love the oringinal power rangers. but it kind of seems a little racist because the black ranger was balck, the asian girl was yellow and the preppy white girl was pink lol

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    haha thats what they said on i love the 90's (93) but hey maybe they wanted to make it like captain planet all groups being represented by someone.

so like asia the yellow ranger
    blacks= black ranger
    preppy white girl= pink

heh it doesnt really matter............

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    no, it doesn't really matter, and they mixed that up later in mighty morphin' power rangers when they made the black ranger hispanic and the yellow ranger black. and i have no idea where to get a zordon icon... but i'll work on it.

chunckymonkey

homicidal maniac
    Years
    If there was a power rangers that truly represented today it would be
    Pink ranger-gay man
    Black-goth chick
    White-christian kid
    Yellow-still asian
    Red-the person in anger management class
    Blue-Me because I ROCK!
    LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
    just kidding
    LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    no what lol dude thats just sick chunkymonkey ugh but i think this is how it would really go

Pink-someone who likes the same sex
    black-goth
    red-american
    blue-european
    yellow-asian
    white-white man
    platinum (haha)-black

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i agree with most of what you guys are speculating
    pink would either be a girly girl, or a girly man
    black would be a goth of some sort
    red would be a communist (one time i drew this awesome picture of jason the red ranger as a nazi... but that's completely different)
    yellow would be asian most likely...
    blue would be a depressed weirdo
    white would be a holy man
    sounds like fun. we should do a ranger RP and beat eachother up

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back