• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~:~The *Princess Seraphia* Fanclub~:~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    I hate how over here, forgien language is required for 2 years of the same language...>_<

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    I'd like to join :D! Kyoko is very nice ^^..and she likes many of the same things I do (Drew,contestshipping,pokeshipping,Drew,Fruits Basket,Drew...and Drew:D!)
    Mandy-chan

ShinyEspeon

Lookin' for Light of Hope
    Years
    Hi everyone!!!What the nice fan club.Of course I would like to join,because I like KyokoButterfly15(great girl and friend:P)Besides we both like Pokemon Contest and coordinators(cool persons)

Kimicatdemon

Years
    I like them too! I much prefer the contest anyway....I get so tensed up in battles where I have only one cm of life left. XD my heart pounds even after i win by a flip of a card.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    lol, hey Mandy-Chan and ShinyEspeon :D !!!! and ya same as over here, i can't drop french next year and just take german for my two years cuz then i'd have to take another year of German (I got a b on french quiz!! :D ) and also yes Fruits Basket,pokeshipping,contestshipping and DREW *insert heart around name* all do rock!!!!! (My name thing for my avitar and my username all have to do with Kyoko, i thought she was awesome!!! ^^ ....also i'm parentally controlled from all my links(seriously i love how much my parents trust me)...so could somebody check to make sure there right (i'm sorry 4 askin this) if there not right i need to know so i can just erase them :P

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
    Hey Yeah no problem I'll join up after all KyokoButterfly15 is a good friend on mine and I think she rocks so she deserves a fan club so yep you can count me in! ^_^

Velsper

Kaikishoku ~♥
    Years
    >>

<<

She told me what my Zodiac is ^^ *shot*

Considering my very short time here on PC, I've seen Kyoko-chan around and I must say, she seems to be a very sweet and kind member and friend. ^^ I'd really LOVE to get to know her better in the future, and I decided that joining her fanclub is a great first stepping stone in achieving this ambition! ^^

May I please join?

Kimicatdemon

Years
    You are invited Velsper!!

My zodiac sign is a horse, but I act like a sheep...XD I am so confused!!

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    YAAY DestinyOfAsh joined hi!!! and also hi Velsper and thanx (also of course u guys can join :) ) i auditioned for the play 2day, i was supposed to go at 5:14 but we got ahead of schedule and peeps didn't show up so i went at 4:20 ^^ anyway I'm year of the sheep!!!!!! though i act like ritzu, yuki, kisa, hiro...Why must i turn every coversation into a fruits basket one lol. I also would like to say I ACED MY ALGEBRA TEST!!! :D

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Congrats on the test Kyoko! I don't think Ive EVER aced an alegbra test, math is my weak point

Kimicatdemon

Years
    Are you in algebra 1 or 2? i'm in geometery and next year, i start algebra 2 enriched...^_^;; Weh..i don't wanna...

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    thanx!! i'm in algebra but i take geomerty next year then advanced algebra/trigonomatry then my senior year pre-cal :(...I'm scared!! is geometry hard?????? i mean i was good at wen we had to name the shapes and stuff........ (also they played Shakespear at our school yesterday and i fell asleep during it...i don't get MacBeth at all)

Kimicatdemon

Years
    XDDD shakespear...we have to read Orthwell or something like that in the exact format that He wrote it in...so it says stuff that is hard to under stand.XDD

geometery is easy if you can understand the theroms and all. If you need help, just ask! I have an A in that class.... i'm scared becuase next year I'm takeing Us history AP..;_; despite how i act, i'm very smart.

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    lol, i take it your a sophmore bcuz we have that US History as a junior class at my school!! anyway we just read Romeo and Juliet and I loved it!! but now i got to write an essy, I'm blaming Mercutio for causing the tradgedy!!!! I find out monday if I made the play or not....I CAN'T WAIT TILL THEN!!!!! :(

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I was in Alegbra 2 last year, this year its Geometry, then nesxt year Triginometry, then pre-cal/statistics 2

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    wow thats different then my order, trigonamitry is with Advanced algebra(or is that different then Algebra 2???) I have a full schedule next year with no fun classes and i might not get a lunch >:( next week is spring break :D but it snowed a couple days ago...and thats no fun b4spring break!!!

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I think Advanced Alegbra is Differnt the Algebra 2... but im not sure

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    oh, ok..ya not to sure either (why i asked) I'm currently sick by the way (why must this always happen on weekends?) I was running a fever but it went down and ya,just don't feel good >:P (smiley is not happy ok)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back