• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~:~The *Princess Seraphia* Fanclub~:~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    no no no no no no!!! I just think he's hot (he's very young and fit....what you'd expect in gym teachers XD)

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!! You LIKE him! I don't think much of my Gym teacher cause she 24 and i'm taller than her

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Thank you Mina ;________________; that's sweet^^ of course you can join!!!! *hugs*^^

youre taller than your gym teacher?! (i shouldn't be too shocked I was taller than mine last year but your ten and most ten year-olds i know are not that tall!!)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Well you wouldn't want to hear what hight I am (Unless you want me to tell you)

My Gym teacher is a midget!

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Ok, how tall are you XD my brother is ten too and he's around 4'11 I think XP

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    seriously?!!!!!!!! you're taller than I am, I'm 5'7 almost 5'8 and in heels I'm 5'10....yes there are all my heights XD

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I know I do XD so I wa salways one of the taller ones but now i'm average! SOmetimes short compared to the buffy seniors XD

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    ooooooh that's cool^^ ( i always liked being one of the taller ones because everyone wuld always be..."I wish I was tall too" plus you can erach things easier^^) I'm almost done with my science project (it was easier to do than I thought it would be!!)

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    XD and that is definatley a plus^^ so when do you get out of school conor?? (did i already ask you this because i ask a lot of people and I'm starting to lose trach Oo)

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    I get out of school at 3:00pm, when do you get out?

Is Dreambandit my dad now

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    HI sissy^_______^ i'm good and you?! (Do u always get out this early or did you have a half day too?)

conor, I get out at 2:50 but I had a half day today so I got off around one...not sure if DB's your dad now yuo'd have to ask XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    You better ask him cause I don't know him at all, on half days I get out at 12:00pm

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back