• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Prophecy of the Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.

kikirina

Um, Hellow.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2005
    name:Ona
    pokemon:Evee
    personality:Adventurous, frisky, never lets down a challenge
    description:Normal Evee, though she has one pink eye and the other is blue.

Ona loved a good chase. A passing butterfree was caught in the line of fire as the Evee chased after it through the golden meadow, a free spirt in the wind. It was when the butterfree poped out of her reach when she reconnized she knew her. "Lil? Hey, you cheated!"

"Nah, nah!" Lil fluttered out of sight as Ona called a good bye.

Ona had many friends on the meadow, she should have known that butterfree was one of them. She did a little sumersult on the cushiony grass, but hit her head on something hard. "Ouch! I..." Ona stopped. She had never seen a more beutiful stone in here life! It was an orange stone, in an oval shape, and varied light, lighted shade of orange in the middle, darkest around the edges. The Evee picked it up. Suddenly, the stone glowed and mistifyed it'sself in a colorful array. Ona gasped and threw the stone down on the grass once again. The stone then spun around and around, then slammed on a rock surface. Ona jumped up and followed it. On the rock surface was now a portal, which had a glassy, sensitive touch to it, like ripples in a pond. THe Evee stuck her paw in it. It felt okay, so she submerged her head in as well. Inside was a mystical land, so inviting she decided to go in. THen she remembered the stone and picked it up beforre she went, for then she could get back to her medow. The mystical land was shaddered then by a roar and an earthquake. Ona stood her ground, grasping the stone tightly in her paw. Whatever the thing was, it was magical and it choose her to be it's prophet.

plot: Lead the phrophecy of the stones to stop a mystical land from going to the dark side, and unexplicable evil sourcerous.

kikirina

Um, Hellow.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2005
    Um, since no ones posting, i think ill leave now. By the way, if you want to countinue this 1 on 1, my AIM screen name is kikirina.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Name:Kane
    Pokemon:Houndour
    Personality:Funny and entertaining to his friends but is he is very serious when he needs to be.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    Alright I'll join I guess!^^

name:Lex
    pokmon:Umbreon
    personality:quiet, selfdependant and timid. Once you get to know him well he becomes very close,friendly and attched to you.
    description:A black umbreon with silky fur and silver eyes fulled with suspision. He also has sliver glowing rings.

OOC:This is kinda confusing but'll I will kinda follow what you did.

Lex slept soundly in the shadows of the night. The night was suddle and you could hear the chilled breeze whistle through the trees. Lex's silky fur shined under the bright full moon. He opened his eyes to the moon and the reflection of the moon could be seen through them. He awoke and began walking toward the lake to drink some of the fresh water. When he go there he began to sip until somthing caught his eye. A bright blue shine appeared in the dark water. The umbreon came closer to study it. It glistened with beauty. Lex came even closer until he slipped with a rock and landed in the water. He was panicing and he was about to down. He looked up and the blue exotic crystal elevated. This clear portal opened and it seemed to suck Lex in. He stuggled to escape but it swallowed him. Grabbing the crystal, he was introduced to a new forgien land with a exilerating landscape.
    "What's going on?"Lex asked himself questionaly...

OOC: Is that good? Continue with your storie so I can continue...^^

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    i guess ill join.~.'

*name:Izumi

*pokemon:Vulpix

*Personality:Izumi is a thief that hardly hardly ever talks. If you are friends with her (fat chance) you will learn that she is completely unpredictable

*looks-a sleek, red, vulpix. Thats all.

Izumi slowly crept into a store. She had a knack for getting into small spaces. Her life had been a ride in traffic for the last six months.Nothing important ever happend to her. Her routine was this, get up, smuggle a few piecesof bread and orange peels, eat it, and sleep until nightfall, when she began her rounds. This particular store was her favorite place to go. It was a super market that had every thing. But most importantly, it had Blare, a male Vulpix. He and Izumi had been friends since they were babies.
    Izumi serched for Blare but couldnt find him. Then, she heard footsteps. She quickly dove behind a pile of watermelons.

Last edited:

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    OOC:Where is Kikirina? Oh and by the way FireFox, I belive that in this RPG you are the pokemon. But, It's not mine?^^

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    name:Flare
    pokemon:Charizard
    personality:Usually gentle but if she gets mad prepare for a fierce roar!
    description:Once befriended she is a very good friend. She will do anything for her best friends.

* * *​
    Flare was flying over her home. It was night and she was flying back to her home in the forest. When she landed and laid down, she saw something shine in the moonlight. She went over to see what it was. It was a light purple stone. Dark around the edges. When Flare picked up the stone in her claw it glowed a bright purple. She immeadiatly dropped it. When she did it opened a protal. Flare put her arm in. It seemed ok. She picked up the stone and flew through it. She arrived in a magical land. Only a minute after she arrived a roar broke the silence. Flare clutched the stone. She knew it was magical.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Ace flys around and around the open meadow getting dizzyer and dizzyer. Finally she heads to the ground and lays there panting happily. Once her vision clears she sees an odd stone in front of her. Its gold blue in color and so smooth. She picks it up in her beak but then drops it. She sees a portal or something i the stone. It looks nice enough so she dives in. She grabs the stone and takes it with her. She looks around this new place fasinated. She decides to explore.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
    name: Pichu
    pokemon: Sparks
    personality: A young and very playful pichu. Shes very energetic and loves challenges. Her nature makes her adventurous and curious.
    description: A small pichu with blue eyes and silver fur.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    As Kane was wondering the forest he stumbled on a stone. "That hurt,what is this thing anyway?" He said referring to the bright green stone he tripped on. He picked it up in his mouth and started walking off until it started to glow.Startled he dropped it when a portal appeared. He looked at it confused about what he should do. He sat for a minute or two until he decided to enter it. He counted to three and made a dash into the portal picking up the stone before entering. Inside was like nothing he had ever seen so he decided to stay and look around.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Looking around this new world Kane spots something flying toward him. He starts running afraid it might attack him. while running he droped the stone and tripped over it again. "Why me?" he asks lying on the ground with the mysterious creature srawing closer to him. He then lay very still so the mysterious creature will leave him alone.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Ace lands beside the Houndour on the ground and tilts her head from side to side. She pokes him. "Are you alright? Or are you just scared of a Pidgey?"

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    No i'm okay , i just thought you were a big monster or something.Kaane stood up and licked his paw. "So what's your name? Mines Kane"He said with a smile on his face.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "Do you want to explore this place with me because I really don't like traveling alone when i'm not close to home. If you don't want to i can uderstand but it's up to you." He asked making a sad puppy faeto try and convince her.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Thanks Ace you're a life saver. I don't know what i would do if I had to travel this strange place alone.So how did you get here because for me this funny stone made some kind of hole so I ran in.He said dropping the stone on the ground.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back