• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pythagora Wand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
  • OCC: I'm back! Thankfully the RP didn't progress as much. I came home early. As usual, everyones character is older then mine XD.

IC: Oraith looked around. He never liked to help people with his white magic. "C'mon Oraith! Its night time you know. White lights would make a great sky display!" Teased a local boy. Oraith looked down at his Cuff-link, it started glowing slighty.

"Hey why is your shirt glowing?" said the boy. "Uh, nothing. I-I, uh, have to go now!" Oraith said as he rushed off. The boy scratched his head in confusion. Oraith stopped out of breath. "Why must you do this to me!" Scolded Oraith as he talked to the Cuff-link.

In his anger, Oraiths hand glowed white as he attempted to remove the Cuff-link using his magic. The Cuff-link shook, but nothing happened. Frusturated with the bracelet, Oraith sent up white sparks into the sky. They exploded. Oraith wasn't paying attention to the lights as they were similar to fireworks.

The boy that Oraith just ran from saw these lights. "Wow, Oraith must really care about our entertainment." The boy said as he gazed at the lights.

Last edited:

Skitty-chan

Give her a hug! DO IT! > _ <
    Years
  • OOC: Gah! Sorry guys, I totally blanked yesterday. I was going to post, but then my sister wanted her computer de-fragmented and it was impossible to do. And now her computer can't boot from a start-up disk... It was bad. Anyway though, here we go!

----------

Säde went up to her mother's room. There she found her mother sitting on her bed, silent, awaiting what came. The mother's silver and light green hair ran in front of her face. Säde went up to her to talk.

"Mother..." she said, but that was all she could say. Her mother was just looking and staring out the window. Even more eery, her mother was smiling. The room then went silent after that.

After a minute or two, Säde couldn't take the silence and started to talk again. "Don't worry, mom. It will be okay."

Then she spoke. "Säde, how are we going to take care of the farm? If we become -- then we can't do anything. How are we going to eat? How are we going to live? The power of Devidan... What will we do?" Her voice started to quiver. "How will we take care of you?"

"Mom," said Säde, her voice was low and soft, comforting almost. She hugged her mother after that. "I'll help the village. I'll try somehow." They stayed like that for awhile. And in the distance something sat upon the hill tops of the village.

*~*~*~*~*~

Beyond the village sat some hills. Sometimes children would go there to play, to make use of the small brush that sat upon the hills to make a good hiding game. It was also known as a spot to go and relax, to take your mind off of the day. But today everyone was in their homes, making another sort of hiding game and pretending to relax. But the time they all feared had finally come.

Rising onto the hill was a black horse. Other horses came, following the first. And sitting upon the leader horse was a very ominous looking man. His armor was black and cold. His pauldron was sharp looking and pointed up. The armet helmet he wore had a long snout and had horns coming through. Strips of red and purple decorated his armor. This man of darkness and revenge was no other then Devidan, the rejected warlock.

"This village looks ready to fight, your Highness," said one of the men at Devidan's side.

The dark leader talked in a deep and baritone voice. "Yes, they seem like they would fight back. I would if I were the last place left. Foolish people. I've seen some take refuge here from the other places. Since they helped out in hiding people, I believe they should be severely punished, don't you?"

"Yes, King Devidan!" said the other soldiers, though they only did it to save themselves from the power the warlock held in his hand.

"Then, shall we?" said Devidan, pulling out a sword and his shield. He commanded his horse to run at the village.

Devidan was in the front of the village. The people in the streets saw the warlock as he pressed into the heart of the city. Finally he stopped and faced the people that feared him.

"I am Devidan. I have come here to initiate your punishment. You are then to serve me, and if you refuse, well... you don't want to."

The warlock pulled it out. The Pythagora Wand was black and dark. The orb that rested upon the staff part was purple and seemed to have white spider web in it. He thrust it down and the orb seemed to explode into a ball of wire.

"Now change to your new destiny!" The wand glowed and shot a light at a random person. The person changed into a Mr. Mime and quickly looked at himself. Some people ran off, others stood to fight back.

*~*~*~*~*~

Säde heard some commotion outside and looked out. There she saw Devidan, she just knew it was him. Already some people had changed.

"Mom, I'll be back," said Säde.

Säde's mother grabbed her arm. "No! You'll get hurt, Säde!"

Säde looked back at her mother and gave her a final hug. "I'll be fine. Just let me go. I need to go. I have to help you and dad." And with that she left the little house to try to fight Devidan.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • could I join?

Name: Doxis "Dox" Veron

Social Status: Mercenary
    Pokemon spirit: Pachirissu
    Description: Dox has short Dirty Blonde Hair that often gets in his eyes when he does not cut it enough, it is not very shiny. He wears dark blue pants that are torn up to his knees. His dark red long-sleeve shirt is in better shape, It still has dirty patches though. He wears a long dark green cape that streches all the way down to his dark brown sandals. His eyes are a nice shade of Indigo and his skin is tanned, but not that much.

Personality: Dox is unusually kind for a mercenary, he gives some people a small discount for his work, If he is hired by a poor village. He can be shy at times with new people, but not for very long. He likes to help people by taking care of bandits, pirates etc... And he "goes in the zone" when it comes to swordplay. He really loves pokemon too, and would care for one as if it were his own flesh and blood.

History: When Dox was a boy, he was quite spoiled, he never really liked being treated that way but he accepted the fact that his parents just wanted him to be happy. His family was'nt exactly rich but they were definately upper middle class. When Dox was 8, his parents were killed by 2 large Ursaring when they thought they were after thier young. When the Ursaring eventually saw what they had done, the felt a very large weight of regret and actually decided to raise Dox themselves! Dox could see that the attack was an accident and forgave the Ursaring. When they raised him he was taught many basic fighting instincts of a pokemon. But, not forgetting his human roots he insisted on using a stick as a weapon. When Dox left the 2
    Ursaring when he was 12, he was an accomplished swordsman(he was a fast learner) and decided to be a mercenary at 14 when he had crafted the perfect sword. He was then hired by a town that had serious trouble with a banished warlock. He arrived there, only to be caught in a village attack by the same man, the evil one was carrying a strange wand of arcane magic, Dox was knocked out by one of his soldiers and woke up as a pokemon!

Other: Dox carries around a sword as his main weapon when combat arises and has an innate sense that kicks in when in battle, it allows him to forsee enemy blows better, and reinforces his quick thinking.

RP sample: "ugh..", Dox weakly moaned. It had at least been a few hours scince the attack, and Dox felt very strange. "Wha... what happened.....AAAAAGH!" Dox was shocked at himself. The first thing he noticed when he woke was the huge tail looming behind him, he then noticed he had short legs and was standing on all fours! "I... I'm a Pokemon!!" Dox's surprise revealed one word in his mind, RUN! So off Dox went into the dark woods ahead of him, through the unusual stillness of the night...

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • Apart from all the commotion, Oraith was still mad. But he decided it was best to follow the sound, His Magic powers ready, and his book open. He looked around as he walked slowly. Hearing the tiniest sound would make him turn around and say, "Stay back! I'm warning you!"

A white light rushed toward Oraith. He turned around just in time. "Magic Seal!" he called. A Light blue barrier came around him and it absorbed the magic that was heading toward Oraith. "I should be more careful," He said to himself. "Or I might turn into a pokemon...."

Oraith continuued down the dark street, his Cuff-Link and shirt making a dim light around him. He saw people being turned into pokemon, but Oraith didn't know where it was coming from.

Last edited:

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Looks like someone else is fighting back, too. Asahi crouched in an alleyway, his single blue eye glinting as he saw Oraith create a barrier about himself. The alchemist twirled a vial of red liquid briefly between his fingers before suddenly casting it at several soldiers who dashed by. A fiery explosion instantly burst to life as the object shattered upon the ground, shards of glass being flung to all sides. I may make mistakes when alchemizing. But, one thing I can always do is make a good explosion--whether I mean to or not.

Asahi lightly tapped the side of his head, murmuring, "Eye, don't give out on me now." A faint, orange glow briefly glimmered behind the bandages that covered the male's face as the artificial eye activated. Rather than focusing upon physical forms, Asahi's left eye now saw various energies, moving in a panic about the village. "Now, to find the largest energy source . . . That should be Devidan--or at least the object that gives him so much power." Asahi's fake eye widened. There! The center of the village!

Slipping a ring with an alchemized stone upon one finger, Asahi dashed from the alley, attempting to disregard the chaos about him. I should have figured Devidan would be there. Attacking from the center seems to be his favorite mode of operation. Suddenly, Asahi dropped downward, narrowly avoiding the slice of a soldier's spearhead. Snatching a pale, blue potion from his his side, the alchemist smashed it onto the ground at the soldier's feet before suddenly springing back. Sticking his tongue out in a manner too immature for his years, Asahi chirped, "Sorry I can't stay to chat. Got other business to take care of."

The soldier said nothing, merely making a last, angry swipe at Asahi as ice rose from the potion and began to engulf him. Catching the man's hand before the freezing effects were able to reach it, Asahi added, "That reminds me." He lightly nicked the man's hand with the jewel of his ring, catching a little blood on the gem's surface.

"Thanks!" Asahi called over his shoulder, trying not to trip as he resumed his journey through the streets. Turning, the male dodged a transformed Pidgey before finding himself halting as he gazed pityingly at a beached Seaking. I probably have some water potion that can-- Asahi shook his head to clear his thoughts. No. Devidan is my goal. I don't know when my next chance will be, especially since this is one of the last free villages in the area. Asahi drew a slice in his arm with the gem of his ring, the blood dripping inside the ring to where it could be stored and mix with the other man's blood.

"If I didn't think this might be one of my last chances, I probably wouldn't consider using my secret weapon . . . "

Last edited:

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • Oraith sheilded his eyes as Asahi's potion made pieces of glass fly everywhere. "Hey, who are you?" Oraith called, but it was too late. Asahi had already run off in Devidan's direction and Oraith couldn't stop him. More of Devidan's soldiers joined the onslaught, and Oraith began to think if he was ever going to make it out of here alive.

"White Missle!" shouted Oraith, as a missle like projectile made its way out of his hand. It hit many soldiers in its path, turning into a cloud of smoke and vanishing when it was through. Deciding to follow Asahi, Oraith made his way through more soldiers, using an invisible spell so the soldiers couldn't see him.

Oraith wasn't too good at this spell, let alone using it on himself. He only had thirty seconds to catch up with Asahi until the spell wore off.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Just when everyone was starting to warm up to me...the warlock himself had finally caught up to me. My heart began to beat faster as I tried to think of a way out of this; if that was possible. Come to think of it, was there another place that hadn't been attacked? No, there wasn't. I guess my luck had finally run out...

Lightheaded, I looked around the village for any means of escape. The way I had come was the way that Devidan had come, so soldiers had blocked that area off... In the opposite direction, some guy a little older than me and some guy younger than me were fighting off the soldiers; so going that way would mean getting caught in the fray; I didn't want that. Maybe the best thing was to duck behind my wooden sale stand and pretend that I didn't exist. But then again, there was another girl close to my stand; she would attract attention back over here and I would be discovered!

"Hey! You! B-blonde girl! Come over here behind the stand and get out of there!" I yelled, motioning her with my hand up from underneath the stand.

Cait Sith

Swedish Meowth
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2006
    The commotion down on the road made it impossible for Knepen to stay asleep...Sometimes he would sleep all day, but not now. He would peek over the edge of the rooftop, grumbling to himself.

Seeing as people down below were being turned into Pokémon, and even the girl from the farm was headed towards what seemed to be a king and his men... No, not a king. A warlock.

"What the heck is that?" Knepen grumbled, almost as if it were the least of his concerns. His partner, the Ghastly, faded into solidity beside him. Neither of them bothered to look at eachother; They only watched from above behind squinting eyes.
    "That's Devidan...Haven't you been listening to anyone?"
    "No, I don't believe I have. Guess I just don't need to."
    "Lazy blighter."

The two stared awhile, and soon the other cat-types and ghostlies joined to see from the nice seat above the roads. For now, they would not be seen on their little pharmacy rooftop. But who knows how long that will last...

Skitty-chan

Years
  • OOC: Alright, I've decided to post again... I would have yesterday, but PC was goofing up. So yeah...

----------

Säde kept running past the streets toward the soldiers that laid in the distance. They all seemed to not to hurt anyone, but merely picked them up and dragged them away. One of them grabbed a little girl.

"You! You let her go!" said Säde. She pulled out a whip. Säde used to use whips all the time when she was a girl and got very good with it. But she never used it to harm, only to grab onto things that she couldn't.

So the farm girl snapped the whip. The soldier just sat there and laugh. He thought that Säde meant to hurt him. He stopped laughing when the soldier had his sword stolen, held in the tangle of the leather rope.

"What the-!" said the soldier, as his sword flew away.

Säde pulled the blade out of its sheath and pointed it at the black armored man in front of him. Afraid and scared, the soldier just ran toward his master by horse. Säde couldn't catch up to him in time or as fast. So the farm girl snapped her whip again and grabbed on the soldier's arm. He was thrown off the horse, and also let go of the girl when his arm was caught. Stumbling the soldier ran up to Säde, pulling out another blade hidden on him. It wasn't as long as the sword Säde held, but it could be lighter and thus faster. It seemed that they were going to spar.

The soldier leapt forward first. He was a little slow because he had that suit on and Säde was fast because she had nothing except citizen clothing on, but one hit from him and she was over. And where to hit him? Head from toe, he was covered. Even if she did hit him, would it scratch? She had to try though.

Säde ran as fast as she could, pulled back the sword as far as she could and bashed at the soldier. Sparks flew into the night sky. She stood there behind the soldier and Säde looked quickly back at the soldier. The soldier's armor had a large gash in it, but his flesh was spared.

'How can I defeat him?' thought Säde.

"Given up yet?" said the soldier, pointing his sword at Säde. He raised his arms up to hit Säde on the head. Then Säde came up with an idea. Whether it worked or not, she had no time to think of it and did it. She stabbed him in the sights of the helmet. At first the sword was hard to push in, but after a moment a crack was heard and slid right in. Säde felt ill as blood flowed through the hole.

She let go of the sword and the limp body of the soldier came falling down. Screaming still came from the city streets, but not human screams, which seemed to make Säde feel sad - it seemed like they were losing. And then, when she didn't even think it was possible, she saw him coming down her alleyway.

Pointed and jagged like a demon, Devidan came rushing at her. Though he seemed odd looking as Säde could see right through him. A fake shell of Devidan came and stood in front of Säde.

"No! Don't harm that sweet girl!" said a familiar and yet sickening voice. Säde looked over and saw Baethan running over with a musket in one had and a rapier in the other.

"Baethan!" said Säde, as she watched the handsome man deliver a pellet through Devidan's chest. Nothing happened. "I don't think that's the real Devidan, Baethan," said Säde, "I think it's a shell or something."

The shell Devidan lifted a Pythagora Wand and pointed it at Säde. It glowed an eery purple. "I'll protect you, Säde!" said Baethan as he stood in front of his future wife. A purple beam hit the noble and a loud unearthly noise came up. Säde closed her eyes as the flash hit Baethan.

As she opened her eyes she looked down and saw a small Vulpix looking at himself. "Baethan?!"

The shell of Devidan pointed the Pythagora wand at Säde. The warlock then made the same spell at Säde. It hit her the same way as Baethan. When it hit she ached all over. She felt like she was in an odd dream as her brain shrank to fit her new skull. As she stopped aching and her head not in fog, she looked around. She was small as everything was quite big compared to her. Säde looked at herself in a puddle and saw a Chikorita staring back.

----------

OOC: Later today I'll post/add a Devidan part, but I'm very hungry! Woof!

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Amidst the fray, Asahi thought he heard a voice call to him. Seconds later, a flash of light briefly shone behind him as the same voice called the name of an attack. As the alchemist turned, however, he saw no one there. The situation being what it was, Asahi swiftly dismissed his thoughts of the voice and resumed his search for Devidan. The center of the village was close.

Running down one of the village's main streets, Asahi's human eye caught sight of Devidan's transparent likeness transforming several humans into their Pokemon counterparts. Memories of past battles flickered through Asahi's mind as he watched the act being performed, and a brief sadness passed through his mind. Turning away from the scene, Asahi slipped the glove from his hand as he resumed running--dodging soldiers, villagers, and Pokemon alike in the same wordless manner.

As the sight of Asahi's fake eye began to fade, the male came to a sudden halt. A strange smile crossed his features at the sight that lay before him. I wonder if this is the end for me . . . Or if fate will again grant me a grace that should not have been. Either way, here I am now. And here and now I must act. The smile continued to play faintly about Asahi's mouth as he murmured, "I'm just glad my eye held out as long as it did." The smile vanished.

Moving behind the edge of a wall and drawing several alchemic stones and potions from his belt, Asahi's storm blue eye focused on the solid, imposing figure of Devidan that arose less than ten yards from him. Unshouldering his bow and quiver of arrows, Asahi poured a drop from a vial onto one of the arrows. Already alchemized for accuracy and endurance, the arrow was given an additional effect once it struck its target. After notching the arrow to the bowstring, Asahi's mind focused upon his single goal as he drew the string back. On his right hand, a crest drawn in blood glowed dimly as unnatural strength held the bowstring taught. Beneath the bandage that covered the left side of his face, the fake eye again activated, though with considerable effort--trying to find the center of energies of Asahi's target.

As he knelt in silence, Asahi's real eye narrowed slightly in concentration. I probably should have prepared an invisibility potion for this arrow. But, seems too late for that now . . . If this arrow strikes the Pythagora Wand's gem, it will explode with a light energy that should hopefully disrupt the Wand's--and perhaps Devidan's--dark energies long enough for me to fight Devidan more evenly. Asahi almost laughed aloud. Then maybe Devidan will only be ten times stronger than me. Ah, well. Now or never. Asahi released the bowstring. The arrow flew.

Last edited:

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years

• Topaz found herself standing rooted to that spot in a state of shock. So, he was really here...the evil warlock...

"Hey! You! B-blonde girl! Come over here behind the stand and get out of there!"

The yell scraped off a layer of her shock, Topaz's startling blue eyes seeing the waved hand gesture for her to hurry. Topaz moved her body into action, and was soon by the other girl, hiding behind the stand. She caught her breath, and gently shook her head. Now was not the time to be dumfounded by this new realization.

Topaz looked to the girl before her, and gave a generous nod.

"Thank you," she said queitly, though it was pointless, since there were a lot of commotion to cover said words. Her fair skin seemed to pale even more as she remember something--she had left Mink all alone! But she knew she couldn't try to get to her know--she'd just be caught. "Mink, don't do anything stupid..." Topaz said under her breath, dearly hoping that her sister at home would have some sense and hide herself...

Skitty-chan

Years
  • Devidan kept attacking the citizens, turning and changing them into Pokemon. The Warlock wasn't getting most of them, unfortunately for him.

"I must attack more quickly," said the warlock to himself. And then he had it. "I'll just make myself multiply." So Devidan cast a spell upon himself and made shells of his former self. They were transparent, but still took the same form of the dark king. Soon after they were created, the shells broke out into the city.

Devidan still stood in the village square. He watched as some of the citizens fought. Some were staying alive, hanging onto the belief that they would be able to defeat Devidan, and yet others were slaughtered or turned into Pokemon, whichever came first.

Then Devidan heard a feather fly toward him. The arrow hit the Pythagora Wand, but it seemed to bounce off it.

Looking at the arrow's trail, he saw where it came from. There in the distance was Asahi. The warlock was furious that such a man would try to hurt him, and so Devidan galloped over to Asahi. When he got there, Asahi was placed in a sealed aura, making him not being able to move.

"I want to at least see the face that wants to harm me, no?" said Devidan. "I should just kill you," he raised the Pythagora Wand, "but I'll make you suffer instead." Soon Devidan cast the spell that he had been using the most this night.

Cait Sith

Swedish Meowth
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2006
    The boy's eye twitched. Watching all these people act so helplessly wad begun to sicken him. Without a look back to his companions, Knepen jumped off the rooftop of their warehouse. In unison, the other pharmacy residents would gasp as he landed crouched with a hand down on the dirty ground. His companions' startled calls rose as he stood, dusted himself off, as if it mattered, and gave a peace sign to the 'noisy one'.
    "Knepen! What the hell do you think you are doing? Get back up here!"
    "Goin' to see what my zodiac is. I'll be back."
    "WHAT?"
    The young thief spun away, saluting as he headed in the very direction of the Devidan casting that...obviously overused spell...on Asahi. With a hand in his pockets, he'd walk with a nonchalant wobble, whistling as he went. What he wanted was quite... unusual for a person.

He stopped a few feet from the warlock's midst, tapping a toe. As the kid spoke, he got this bored, or maybe angry, expression.
    "Yo, wrinkles. How many fools does it take to start an uproar?"
    Expectant of a negative response, he waited...

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • As Devidan turned toward him, Asahi's artificial hand raised itself before him in a defensive position. Even if I run now, Devidan is on horseback, and his troops are everywhere. I doubt I would get far. His left hand now hanging low to the ground at his side, Asahi subtly opened a vial of potion and poured its contents onto the ground. The liquid slipped invisibly forward as Devidan approached, his posture beneath his armor indicating that he was a little more than irritated. Suddenly, Asahi snatched another potion from his side before just as quickly finding himself frozen with some type of aura or spell. There was nowhere to run to and no opportunity to fight. A faint smile played about Asahi's lips as his greyish blue eye stared unyieldingly toward Devidan, the purplish glow from the Wand playing upon his features. So, teacher . . . I wonder if this was how you felt.

A dark light burst from the Pythagora Wand, striking Asahi and casting him to the ground as the sealing aura was released shortly afterward. Pain instantly coursed through Asahi's body, dulled only by the dazed state he found himself in. For a moment, Asahi found himself unable to firmly grasp any thought or idea as his mind fell into a blur of confusion. Then . . . a voice.

Asahi's consciousness dimly returned to reality as his eyes opened. A boy stood a short distance from Devidan, his expression almost irritated as he impudently addressed the dark king. Despite the lingering pain, Asahi almost smiled. So far, I've seen at least two people who aren't afraid of Devidan. Wonder how many of us there are, anyway. At this point, the alchemist paused as though remembering something. Lifting his head from the ground, he used the opportunity to gather his remaining strength and activate his fake eye. Gazing at the energies that surrounded Devidan, an almost childish satisfaction passed through his mind. I guess this wasn't a complete waste of time after all. Seems my tracking potion worked. Even if the vapors rising from that potion are invisible to the naked eye, I can see the energies and track it with my other creations. The eye deactivated as Asahi's head returned to the ground. Water can't wash that residue away. Only another potion made specifically to counter it can. And, if all goes well, Devidan won't even know that residue is on him.

His real eye half-open, Asahi lay still, watching the scene between Devidan and Knepen play out.

Last edited:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • OOC: Please don't kill me if I am a lilttle late with posts. School's started up again ^^;

"You're welcome," I told the fair girl beside me while trying to catch my breath. For one of the few times in my life, I felt as if I was in a hopeless situation with no way out. Submitting myself to Devidan would be low and disgusting, even for me. The clatter that I could hear beyond my wooden haven was fierce and sent chills down my spine. Hopefully that guy and that boy were fighting a successful battle; even though I doubted it. Not like I wanted them to lose or anything! It was just a predictable situation.

As I crouched by the fair girl who I had invited over into my small haven, I began to wonder if those other two had known that they're chances at winning were small. If they did, why the hell did they jump out in the first place? Though I had been in this village for only a day, I felt no motivation to defend it, yet there was nothing else to lose. Maybe the girl next to me knew something about this village...

"Hey um.....this might be kind of late to think of this now, but we can't stay behind this stand forever. Got any attack, defense, or sure escape strategy or something?"

Skitty-chan

Years
  • OOC: Chibi-chan, it's alright if you're a little late. I'd care if you were like a month late and were like, "Oh yeah! I forgot this!" So yeah, don't worry.

Holly Crumb! I totally didn't see that a person made a sign-up sheet. Sorry..:

Darkralts7: Yeah, so sorry I'm late on this. I like the sign-up. But since you haven't come back in a while, and rightfully so I might add, I don't even know if you're interested still. So I'll do this. You're in, that is if you post an RPG post. Otherwise you're not in, alright. So you're PENDING.

Anyway, let's get this going!

----------

Säde just stared at her new figure. She had never even thought of how it would be to become a Pokemon. She was scared also; it was all new to her. Crates that seemed to just be some odd old box was now instead looked like a small house. Säde started to walk, but fell down. It was awkward walking on all four legs. She slowly walked over to her forced fiance who was also looking at himself.

"I'm hideous!" he exclaimed. "Look at me! I'm a dog! No..."

"Shut up you idiot," said Säde. "At least we're both alive."

Baethan looked at Säde. His fox eyes widened as he saw Säde as a chikorita. "So I guess all my steam was for nought," said the vulpix. "Well, I care not of what you do, Säde, but as for me, I'm leaving. If you stick around here, you're going to get caught." The noble began to leave.

Säde spoke up and said, "Wait! You can't just leave. What about the other people? Don't you care about them?"

Baethan turned back toward Säde. "They should have left the village. And besides, what can we do as Pokemon?"

"Many things," said Säde. "Pokemon have powers that humans can't control. Let's fight back. It's the only thing we can do."

"Seems useless to me," said Baethan, walking over toward Säde, "but if you think so then let's do it."

The two ran off toward the middle of the city. As they past by the other streets, they saw other people getting turned into Pokemon much like Baethan and Säde were.

"Why don't you take care of those people, Baethan?" said Säde, trying to get her fiance out of her sight.

"Huh? But how?" said the vulpix.

"Just believe in yourself," said Säde. "You can do it."

Baethan nodded and went off to help the people. Säde on the other hand went off to harm Devidan. 'I can't let him hurt father or mother,' thought Säde. 'I can't let that happen.'

In the square Säde saw Asahi and Knepen near Devidan. Asahi was on the ground and Knepen was displaying some sort of anger toward Devidan. She ran up toward the three and past some other people that were turned into Pokemon.

'I know him,' thought Säde. She was referring to Knepen. 'He's always at the pharmacy. But I don't know his name...'

~*~*~*~*~

Devidan didn't notice Asahi's potion, just as Asahi hoped for. Suddenly the warlock turned to the voice that taunted him.

"Who dares talk to me in such a way?"

There stood Knepen. His clothes were dirty and tattered as usual. Devidan thought that this individual shouldn't be in his sights. "How disgusting. I should take care of you as well, just like him. Prepare for yourself to change."

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry I was gone for so long. School has taken it's toll!!!

--------------

Nina awoke to Zangoose crying in a corner and loud noises coming from outside. Darn!Nina thought. I must have fallen asleep! And with Devidan coming... She looked over at Zangoose.

"Zan! Zan!"

Nina picked him up. "You thought I was dead? Geez..." He poked her head. "Yeah, yeah, I hear the screeming. Wheres the riot?" The Zangoose bonked her on the head. "Oww!" Then she noticed the fire outside her window. Not to mention the soldiers. Her eyes widened. "He's... here?"

"ZANGOOOOOSE!!!"

"But he wasen't supposed to come till next week!" She started to worry. "You can't rely on him for anything, can you? Lets get out of here!" She picked up her backpack and hurried outside. Where am I supposed to go? I have to protect Zangoose! Ninja time! While dodging soldiers, Nina took out a Kurin. She decided to mow down any soldier in her way. After slicing about ten, she almost reached the forest. Am.. I safe? Home free? Too bad she dident notice Devidan...

"AAAAAAAUUUGH!!!!" Nina screamed as the pain of a million daggers hit her. She fell to her knees. "Run... Zangoose..." She smiled at her pokemon with tears in her eyes and blood dripping from her mouth. The soldiers surounded her. "Wait! Don't kill her, master Devidan might want her..." One soldier said. Nina felt her eyes close as she fell unconsious.

When Nina woke up, she was leaned against a tree. Zangoose was leaned against a tree diagonal from hers. Nina grunted when she tried to stand. She felt... strange. Not weak, but diffrent. She put her hand to her forehead. "Oww!" Claws? Scense when have I had claws? And ears... and black fur?!? What?!?!?

Zangoose looked up at her. "Ah! Good, Nina. Your awake." He poked at a bug crawling up the tree.

"Wh-what? I can... understand you..." Nina studdered as she pinched him.

"Ow! I'm real, I'm real! Just don't pinch me again, your claws are sharp." Zigzagoon told her. "So, as you can tell, your a pokemon now. A really nice one, at that. A sneasel. You ok?"

Nina relised she was shaking. "Yeah, I'm ok." She turned away from him to look at the sky. "So, a sneasel?" Nina slashed at the air. I can still use ninja weapons and techniques... She turned back to him. "Yes, I am ok! I could get used to this, I guess."

Zangoose smiled as well. "Good! This is perfect, then!"

Nina closed her new red eyes. "Yes." She whispered to herself.

Cait Sith

Swedish Meowth
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2006
    "Oh?" The peasant boy piped, briefly eyeing the currently inhuman Asahi. A half-moon smirk, like that of the Cheshire Cat's from Alice in Wonderland, grew onto his face as he looked back over at Devidan, or rather, his wand.

"Nice wand. I'll have it for myself some day... Though I wonder." He tapped his cheek with an index finger, crossing the other arm over so as to mock the sense of inquiry a nobleman would take on. "Is a fate so pathetic as to simply change into something of different shape such a big deal compared to my demise?" As he brought his hand down, his Ghastly partner would fade into view beside Asahi. The Pokémon looked a tad bit anxious; worried, so to speak. "Knepen, what are you doing??"
    "Butt out, Noisy!" He called back, a harsh yet realistic tone. "You and I both know that anything cast by this old crone..."
    "Kne--"
    "...Is a waste of everyone's time!"

He was totally asking for it this time.

Last edited:

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • "Prepare for yourself to change."

As Devidan spoke these words, Asahi's now-catlike ears pricked up, the silver ring that hung from his right ear shimmering briefly. His energy drained from both the battle and the Wand, however, Asahi remained unable to stand despite his efforts. Still unafraid, the boy continued to challenge Devidan as the transformed alchemist watched in silence. He's quite the kid. I hope he knows what he's doing . . .

Moments later, a Ghastly materialized beside Asahi and called to the boy, his expression containing what concern a Ghastly's features could. Asahi's Pokemon ears again twitched as he tilted his head toward the ghost type. I can understand what the Ghastly is saying. I suppose this means I really have transformed into a Pokemon . . . Asahi returned his single-eyed gaze to the boy who was now offering nothing less than a blatant insult to the dark wizard that towered above him. So, his name his Knepen. He smiled. Maybe what he's doing wouldn't be considered smart by most standards, but there's something I like about that kid anyway. Heh. I guess it's since neither of us are quite 'normal'.

Only as Asahi began to struggle to his feet did he fully realize he had been lying on his side. Then, as the male began to grow unsteady, his tail automatically flicked to one side to balance him. I . . . have a tail? Asahi paused for a moment, consciously swinging his tail to and fro and testing his control of it. After several seconds of swinging his tail about, Asahi's attention suddenly returned to the present. Wha? Oh. I suppose I can practice moving my tail in circles later. For the moment, I have to assume Knepen is moving toward a specific goal, and I don't want to interfere with that goal if possible. So, I'll only act if it's necessary. Besides, it feels like my right--what is it now, paw?--plans to fall off soon.

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years
  • Topaz blinked at the girl.

"No. Not at all. My talent lies with artistry--not cunning plans of any sort. Unless we just...charge while his back is turned?"

Topaz really did not know, but she knew they would be discovered either way they went about it.
    Hmm...go out in a bang, or be discovered hiding? Tough choice. Topaz willed her heart to stop hammering in her chest, and consider their position more. She once again looked to the girl, wondering if she would add to the 'plan', or deject it entirely.

(Sorry for the short post ><'''!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back