• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pythagora Wand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    Darkralts7: Yeah, so sorry I'm late on this. I like the sign-up. But since you haven't come back in a while, and rightfully so I might add, I don't even know if you're interested still. So I'll do this. You're in, that is if you post an RPG post. Otherwise you're not in, alright. So you're PENDING.

OOC: Thank you! I'm sorry I have'nt posted, but starting my side of the story without your consent would be sorta rude, don't you think? ^^; but I'm here now, and I'm ready to start!

"huff, huff" Dox's new body was oddly easy to use, as if he'd had this body his whole life... "rrrrummmbbblee", I guess the ruckuss has started again, Dox thought, I really wish I could help, but I don't properely know how to use this strange pokemon's powers yet... So Dox just kept running, and suddenly had the instinctive to run up a tree. He did it smoothly, At the top he had an amazing view. "heh, heh, I guess being raised by wild pokemon has its perks..." Dox muttered. "HOLY CHEESE!!!" before Dox, was probably the most horrifing sight he had ever seen. The entire village was in chaos, he saw pokemon scrambling everywhere. The remaining
    humans were still fighting, but to no avail... They seemed to be fighting the evil one, but it was as if he was every where... I have to get out of here!, Dox thought. So he ran down the tree and deeper into the woods. a few yards in, Dox heard a low moaning. "wha?", Dox followed the noise, until he saw a flash of white, he hid behind a tree. "whoa...", in front of Dox, was a small pond reflecting the full moon and the stars. Next to it, was an incredibly glorious ninetales. But before Dox could think, the beautiful creature let out a howl that could pierce the sky itself...

Skitty-chan

Give her a hug! DO IT! > _ <
    Years
    OOC: Oh good. You joined Darkralts. I have one thing to say though, can you from now one put your posts in paragraphs? It's nicer to look at and better to read (for me at least.) A nice post, just be sure to make them into paragraphs. And now...

Oh yeah! Before I go on, if you haven't already, try to meet at the town square. That way I can change everyone into Pokemon. It's inevitable. Even if you've already been turned into a Pokemon go there. Something will happen. So yeah, I wish to move on so...

----------

Säde kept watching the warlock. 'Does he know that I'm here?' thought the newly changed Chikorita. 'It doesn't matter, I have to try to stop him.'

She leapt onto a crate that was in front of her. "Devidan! I shall stop you with your own foolishness!" Devidan looked over, his horned helmet shining the flame that erupted from his attack. Säde thought about what a Chikorita does for its attacks.

'A Vine Whip would work,' she thought. 'I'll try that.'

She tried to wiggle her buds on her neck. Soon she could see her two front vines coming out. Then Säde stretched her vines toward Devidan. Then a Houndour popped up. "Hey! Don't hurt my master!"

"Oh!" said Säde. "I'm sorry, but he is hurting everyone."

"Well!" said the Houndour, taking Säde's comment personally for some reason. The black dog flew an ember at her. The embers caught on Säde. She cringed from the pain that came with it.

"Ow! Hey!" Säde instinctively swung her leaf and shot a Razor Leaf at the Houndour. The Houndour took the hit. He twitched a little but not enough to make him put a guard down. It seemed that this was going to be a hard battle.

~*~*~*~*~

"So you don't really care what happens?" said Devidan, staring at the local thief. "Then I'll do your wish." He cast upon Knepen the Pokemon curse, which Devidan loved to watch. But the warlock wondered about something as all of this went on. 'What will happen after I leave? Oh well, they can't be that smart or that strong to defeat me...'

"All of your punishments are final!" Devidan spoke. "And soon this land will be mine. Those who fight me are my enemies and those who sit are mine to control!"

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    After its scream, Dox decided to bravely approach the Ninetales, out of shock of another persons approach, it fled instantly. "hmmmm... oh well, I guess it was just shy." Dox said to himself, he decided to take a look in the reflecting pool. "GAH, Man this day is just full of surprises!" In the pool Dox saw himself, or who he was presuming to be... He was a light blue and yellow squirrel with a huge tail, with what looked to be some kind of spikes on them, he was of course also very small and on four legs.

heh, so I'm a squirrel huh? I wonder what powers it has... Dox thought, "grr, I feel so useless! Okay, scince I'm here I might as well try to learn some new fighting techniques." Dox said out loud, he closed his eyes... He saw a storm, it was a strangely calm one, Dox was on a hill above a cloudy mist, the oddly un-thundery thunder storm was on top of him. Suddenly, a lightning bolt came out of nowhere and struck Dox directly, he immediately flashed back to the real world, a large blue bolt came out of him and struck a huge stone in front of him.

The rock was completely dismantled. "Whoa... Did I do that?" Dox thought aloud. Realizing there was no other way that the rock could have fell apart before him, he tried the lightning attack again. It was much easier the second time, he instantly felt that lightning surge through him again, focused on a target and.... "THUNDERBOLT!!!" Dox struck the already broken rock, leaving only dust in the lightnings powerful wake. "Alright, I'm ready." Or am I? Dox pushed the bleak thought away and decided "I can't just sit here while innocent people are being hurt!" With Dox's own words and thoughts, he felt a new surge of confidence within him. So the new Pachirissu mercenary sprinted back to the cursed village, where hope still shined....

Last edited:

Cait Sith

Swedish Meowth
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2006
    As with every casting from Devidan's wand, a flash emitted from within its threshold. Dirt from the unkempt road lifted, as if something hit ground in a slide from the mere pressure. All that was felt was only that which was felt by those others transformed. Only, confusion and surprise were unadressed subjects for this one.

A hazy buzz stirred in his head, threatening him with the adrenaline gained only in times of need. The need to think fast. The urge to adapt quickly and dispose of that which threatened his home. He could only check himself quickly before the light dimmed, before time wasted. The rushing hum instantly switched to a loud scream; Something that sounded wild, angry, surreal. Control was no longer an option.

Out of the dust leapt a new figure, screaming along the remnants of Devidan's spell, the colorless haze and stinking smoke. There was no time between the former transformation and the moment that Knepen, only finishing deformation, landed on the warlock's head. Snaps and pops sounded as new bones aligned themselves and reshaped.
    The eyes had changed as well; dilated, voicing absolute insanity.

No sooner did the minimized thief land on Devidan's face that teeth, still sharpening mind you, sank into the man's nose. Claws extended, gripping both sides of the man's head. It was apparent by now that Knepen was certainly one of those he normally hung around; a cat-type. Meowth to be specific.

The final bone popped back into place, in the jaw, and his maw would tighten around the cartilage at the bridge of the "dreaded" warlock's nose. Not only inhuman, but Inhumane features increased. Moonstricken eyes narrowed. Claws dragged and dug at the man's cheekbones. All the while, catlike curses vibrated from his furry complex.

The Ghastly beside Asahi stared at the situation, paralyzed by the sudden chain of events. It was too fast for him to cope with. To him, Knepen was unlike himself completely. If he had a spine, he surely would be feeling tingles along there. The purple-blue flames about him swirled out of existance. It felt as if he had lost his only friend to the depths of complete insanity.

Like father like son, I suppose?

Last edited:

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Slam!

Asahi's head rammed directly into the Houndour's side--sending both him and the canine reeling backward. Twisting with a natural catlike grace, Asahi regained his feet before staggering slightly. Woah. Had no idea that would hurt my head so much. Whatever Pokemon I am, I think I want a thicker skull . . . Never expected I'd want one of those. After shaking his head briefly to clear his mind and steady himself, the psychic type viewed the results of his attack before turning toward a slightly-singed Chikorita.

"I'm no expert, but grass-types are at a bit of a disadvantage against fire-types, aren't they?" Rather than being chiding or critical, Asahi's question was a geniune one--naive, but honest. Come to think of it, I don't know what Pokemon I am yet. Maybe I should ask-- Asahi's thoughts were interrupted as a series of indescribable sounds erupted from the newly-transformed Meowth that clung to Devidan's face. Turning from the Meowth to the Ghastly, and finally back to the Meowth, Asahi murmured, "That's . . . Knepen, isn't it?" For a moment, the lavender Pokemon's face was bemused. Is he supposed to be doing that? Suddenly, Asahi's features grew more serious as another thought occured to him. Devidan can't be too happy about that. I don't mind someone attacking Devidan. But, I do mind Devidan attacking someone. What should I do . . . ?

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    -OoC-

Good Gracious... Sorry I never got around to posting my bloody profile. xx; I A) Broke my glasses and B) went one a random spur of the moment five-hour-three-day vaction and C) School starts tomorow. >> Course this is no real excuse so I'll post profile first then I need guidance Skitty, as to how you want me to enter this.

Mrew. I'll probably add more to his personal description and to his history later, I'm quite exausted from shopping. ^^;

Name: Koji Himara

Social Status: Ninja/technologically gifted (see other)

Pokemon Spirit:
    Raichu

Description: Koji stands about five foot seven, short but cunning, his body is lean and well built while still ridiculously skinny. His jet-black hair rests on his shoulders, a nice section of the hair drifting into his eyes. Throughtout the mop of straight as spagetti hair are a mixture of blue highlights that have no intention of making themselves known. His eyes match the highlights, a deep empty blue that seems to pierce into the hearts of people he makes eye contact without him really meaning to do so. As he says, 'I can't control how freaky my eyes are. Get over it.' For clothing, he tends to wear a loose fitting green red or blue tunic over a pair of loose brown/black pants. He also wears a black headband around his head that often converts to a ponytail holder. It bears the insignia of his village (but NOT in a Naruto like style. See other)As far as "special items" goes, Koji owns a small blue sapphire gem in the shape of a raindrop (Similar to a Mystic Water but a deeper blue) on a hemp-like twine necklace and he never takes it off even when he showers, relaxes in a hot spring or sleeps. Someone else touching it would result in disaster, meaning Koji would more than likely connect a fist to the wrong-doer's face. For equipment, Koji still has a Shuriken pouch on his belt and a kunai holster on his leg but hardly finds the need to use them thanks to the rodent on his shoulder. He also carries a knapsack his mother made for him on his shoulder in a sling like mannor.

Personality: Koji is mostly a happy-go-lucky guy who always seems to iritate the hell out of some people while making another's day. He can lighten even the darkest of moods and enjoys every second of it. However... like any person, Koji can slip into the darkest of moods in a matter of seconds, ripping to shreds (emotionally of course) anyone that comes near him when he's in such a mood. However, these rarely occur, the only times ever really noted being when the stone around his neck was mocked or a person of a low IQ tried to snatch the object. For ninety nine precent of the time, Koji is your average ball of fluffy happiness, always ready to joke but serious when it counts.

History: Well, he can't tell you about his ninja-upbringing, then he'd have to kill you. (Rather, Koji's past is a big part of his character and it wouldn't be fair to ruin the small character plot by spoiling his early childhood. xp) What he can say is the following:

He was born and raised in a secret ninja village in the north. Because of the almost year round (aside from a mild summer) freezing temperatures, the transformations have hardly effected his area. However, the stories have trailed up the frozen tundra til they reached his village. The brave high-ranking ninja warriors left in search of the answer... and none returned. Because of the growing concern and rumours, Koji and a few others left the village, this time hoping to not only find the mysterious transformations and find out what's causing them but to also find and return the lost warriors.

Other:

The tunic/headband has a design on it, let me kick my scanner and scan it in. -.- it doesn't really like me.

By technologically gifted, I mean, since I doubt there's much technology in this roleplay, that Koji can break into any prison cell, any house or room and if there is any 21st century or beyond technology... don't let Koji near it. He'll hack into it with no regards to who may be watching him.

Koji also has a pet Pichu that he recieved from a childhood friend. Its own little profile ish below. ^^

Sonee the Pichu
    Sonee was given to Koji by the girl who lived next door to him in his home village as an egg after he told the girl he was leaving in search of the cause of the poke-to-human transformations. It hatched a few days later and in honor of his friend, she was named "Sonee" the shortened name of his friend (Sonechka) and attached to Koji almost immediatly.

She is a bright and bubbly infant pokemon that will do anything to get her hands on a tomato or some ketchup, often mistaking that bottle of wine on the counter for a bottle of her favorite delicacy. She enjoys long naps in Koji's knapsack and does not like being licked by anything. Be it a growlithe, skitty or worse, a lickitung, she refuses to allow anything that touches her with...a tounge... to escape unzaped even though it rebounds and hurts her. In her child-like mind, it's worth the pain to watch them in pain.

RP Sample:
    Because of time issues, this rp sample has nothing to do with this SPECIFIC character. It's of another. (Mika, in a Team Rocket Simulation program if you want to know.) >>; please say ish okay or.. I guess I could type a full poke rp sample... it'll just delay me posting longer. ^^; I also apologize in advance for the violence of the sample. >>; It's not anything R rated, it's more of a PG, Pg-13. ^^;;;

"Do it again. Your time was unacceptable."

System rebooting...
    Starting simulation X7862...
    Times attempted: 4.

Her hands moved through her hair, tiredly pushing away the sweat coated locks from her eyes as the computer refreshed the now battered simulation before she tightened her grip on the full sized katana in her hands. In this "This World" it was as real as a kitchen knife but in "That World" it was nothing more than a plastic toy sword. In "This World" the sun was gone and the walls were coated in slime and gunk. There were no comforting streetlights, just erie glows from the reactors in town.

This simulation was in the slums.

---

Her information told her that a wanted criminal was in District 6 and she was supposed to apprehend him without elimating him. The first few times through this damn simulation, that had been her only fault. She'd killed him. Whooptie do, a criminal was off the street so why the hell did anybody really care if he or she was dead or not? Why, because of lawyers, or at least that's what Rai-sempai had told her earlier. He'd said, with much exaggeration according to Mira, that Giovanni's Company cover-up of Team Rocket could get cancelled forever an ever if they got sued and the person suing won.

But that didn't ease her nerves any

The pathetic enemies she encountered on her run towards the pub, which is where her enemy supposedly was, were sliced to ribbons without even a blink from the eleven year old. These weaklings hardly deserved the death she was giving them and even though they were but holograms, she seemed to be enjoying every computer animated scream and cry a little too much…

She moved without thought, quickly eliminating anything, and by anything I include townsfolks, that dared to try and stop her little rampage. Once inside the pub however, her motions changed to that of a sleek well thought out motion set. Swinging to the right, she caught the teen who was programmed to jump her when she entered and quickly tossed him out the window, not bothering to kill him.

Pressing her sword into the supposed high ranking body guards, she quickly made short work of them and turned towards the boss head, slashing her blade to the side to rid it of the nasty looking blood and guts, "You've got to the count of three to surrender or your head is mine."

Taking one look at his comrades, the man groveled, falling to his knees and begging for his pathetic worthless life. Her first instinct was to slice him up slowly, manically, forcing the worst type of pain she could upon him.

But because she waited ten friggen seconds, the computer saw it as her way of noting that she was going to spare the boss and dissolved the program.

Simulation X7862 completed
    System shutting dowm

She breathed heavily, slipping to her knees when the rough jerk back into the real world hit her like a few dozen clips of bullets. Her precious sword was now back to its plasticy-ness and in the corner, far away from the disheveled mess in the middle of the now neon blue room that couldn't seem to start breathing normally.

Last edited:

Skitty-chan

Years
    OOC: Hey, hey, hey! Darkralts, don't take control of Vexen unless you have my permission first. I would like you to edit your post to change it. Anyway, I have plans for her. So yeah...

And we'll be waiting for your post Mikachu. Just hurry, you know, if you can...

----------

Säde shockingly jumped from her spot as she watched Asahi knock the Houndour down. As the Houndour fell, Säde looked at the Espeon as he said something about fire types being stronger than her. Then he wondered about if Knepen's name was indeed Knepen.

Säde stood next to Asahi. "I don't know about his name, but he's always around that old pharmacy next to my home." Then the Chikorita wondered about her home. How was her father and mother? Were they changed into Pokemon? Or did they flee? Whatever the case, she looked as Knepen scratched away at the warlock's face. It seemed to be doing something.

Then Devidan said, in an irritated voice, "Get off me!!" The Pythagora Wand was being raised by his hand. It seemed that Devidan was going to kill Knepen.

"I'll help!" said Säde as she whipped onto the Dark King's arm. It seemed to sustain Devidan's movement for the moment.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    As Säde's Vine Whip wound itself about Devidan's arm, Asahi sprang forward and bit the loose skin at the back of Knepen's neck as a mother cat might do to her kitten. Using Devidan as a launching point, Asahi leaped back, hopefully dragging Knepen with him. Unwilling to release the Meowth for the moment, Asahi called to Säde from around his mouthful of fur, "You can let go now. Don't risk Devidan grabbing your Vine Whip." Asahi's tail whipped unconsciously to and fro as he watched the dark king carefully. That was a little too close. And what about the boy? Thinking about it, his actions seem inconsistent with his personality before the transformation. The Espeon was still for a moment as he recalled the changes his parents' had undergone after their transformation to Pokemon.

After a moment, Asahi turned toward the Ghastly who had earlier addressed Knepen. "Ghastly, you know this boy--Knepen--right? Is he like this often?"

Cait Sith

Swedish Meowth
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2006
    The cat's body went ragdoll-limp as Asahi pulled him off the man's face. His eyes were still wide open and, though he appeared unable to respond, began licking the human blood off the fur of his chin. He then began to cough repeatedly....Or was that a chuckle? Does the taste of blood satisfy the insane kid? Whatever it was, his Ghastly friend didn't like it.

'Noisy' would stare at the Meowth's hazy actions, responding to the Espeon in a half-mumble. "No, he's never done anything this..." A brief glance into Knepen's eyes would remind him of the word. "...Insane. Ah! Come to think of it, his father..." Before he could finish his sentance, Knepen would deliver a quick swipe across the Espeon's sternum.

Still licking his lips, he finally closed his eyes. A grizly expression--almost unidentifiable--plastered to his face as he continued 'laughing'. He wasn't so limp anymore, though his back was arched as if in pain, or something along those lines. As that happened, he began licking his claws as well. The Ghastly gaped--even moreso than before. Apparently, the warlock's being there was nothing compared to his own partner going crazy.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Asahi flinched, automatically releasing Knepen as a clawed slash tore across his chest. His single-eyed gaze intent, the Espeon's ears pricked alertly upward as Asahi dropped into a ready crouch, the fine, lavender fur that covered his body already raised in preparation to predict the Meowth's next move. Both Knepen and Devidan . . . I can't fight both at once. I don't even want to be fighting Knepen. Though his eye remained focused on Knepen, Asahi continued to address the Ghastly--his tone calm, though edged with concern for the once-human thief before him.

"You said something about his father going insane. If you don't want that to happen to your friend, then maybe there's something you can do. Try using Lick on him. Maybe the shock will wake the real him up--or at least paralyze him long enough for us to figure something out." Asahi continued to watch Knepen cautiously, unaware of the psychic aura that began to surround him as he asked, "Do you think you could do that?"

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    Dox continued to quickly dart through the forest, thanks to his new agility and the fact that he was steadily learning how to control this pokemon every minute, he was at the village in no time.

"oh, sugarcookie..." Even though he had seen it before, Dox still could'nt help feel a shiver run down his spine at the sight of the carnage that lay before him.

Dox shook his strange feeling off, and took a quick fly-by inspection of the village. Dead bodies and terified pokemon everywhere... grrrgh, Devidan you're going down for this!

Almost a split second after that thought, Dox saw Devidan himself fighting a Chikorita. An Espeon and a meowth were fighting, and a gastly was watching the whole friccus. I have to help them! Dox thought, so he jumped into the air, faced Devidan, making sure not to hit any of the other pokemon and... THUNDERBOLT!!! A huge blue lightning bolt flew out...

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
    OOC: I'm so sorry I'm late. I was on vacation. =)

IC: Nina looked out into an opening in the woods. Devidan was there. Many pokemon were trying to defeat him. Nina blinked. "They are... trying so hard... I should help them." All these pokemon... are more powerful now then they were in their human form.

Zangoose nodded. "Yes... we shall. By the way..." He winked at his sneasel friend. "My name is Ganzo."

Nina nodded. "Lets go."

She slipped her hand in her backpack and pulled out two Kurin and a couple of Shurkin. She swiftly jumped, used a slash attack combined with her Kurin, and landed next to Sade.

"Um, hello. You doin' ok? I have potions." Nina said to the Chikorita. Ganzo soon landed next to Nina, finishing a nicely aimed shadow ball attack.

"Nina! We have to move! If he hits us with one of his attacks, our goose is cooked! He's too good..." Zangoose said to her.

Skitty-chan

Years
    OOC: Oh you finally posted your profile.

Mikachu: Well, your profile is ACCEPTED! Now try to fit yourself in. I'm sure you can...

----------

Säde looked at the Sneasel that stood near her. The Chikorita took the cat's potion and used it on herself. "Uh, thank you," said Säde. Feeling relived, she looked back at the fight.

"I wonder how long this will take?" said Säde, getting down to help fight. She again used another vine whip, this time to smack Devidan's helmet. It seemed to be the only weak spot right at the moment.

Unfotunatly nothing happened but a flinch from the man. He turned at the little Chikorita.

~*~*~*~*~*~

'They are smarter then I thought they would be,' thought Devidan. 'I thought they would be as dumb as Pokemon, like little scared kittens; running about until they fall and surrender.' He lifted the Pythgora Wand at the air. 'I have to end this and get out quickly...'

"Hear me villagers," said Devidan, "I'll be back. And when I do I'll capture you all. Or at least these few who fight me." The wand glew.

"O grand Möbius, guardian of the balancing powers, hear me. Under our law, please find those who have not changed to their nature selves and make them so. Do this for me, for you."

The wand exploded and a dark shadow appeared. It engulfed the whole village with darkness. It seemed to stay like that for quite awhile...

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    OOC: SKEWL SUXZ.

IC~: "Um, yeah, I guess we can do that when he's not expecting it, but with all those other people out there...we don't want to get in their way, right?" I gave a nervous chuckle and scratched the back of my head. The fighting seemed really intense and Devidan was using his infamous spell on what she thought would be the heros of the village. We just had to catch him when he wasn't looking...

A few moments, went by and a few more of my hopes vanished as many became Pokemon. The time never seemed right to attack though...maybe after he attacks...or she attacks... Though it wasn't that hard to be a spectator to the battle, I still felt a little crummy to be so relucant to fight. I wasn't really stong myself and I definately didn't want to look pitiful.

After a couple of seconds of rooting for the Espeon and others, Devidan seemed to back down a little. Within the short ceasefire, he began to give a short speech which was my chance to attack! "Let's attack him now!" I stated towards my new companion as I jumped over the wooden stand, armed with a steel pot that was by it. Then, in a quick instant, everything turned black and I felt a strong pain surge through my body. I dropped the steel pot and fell to the ground while everything around me became black.

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years
    OOC: Switching to first person view--hope nobody minds. I can type easier that way. ^^

IC:

I blinked, then nodded to show that I agreed with her question at hand. I shifted a bit, for my legs were beginning to tingle from the lack of blood from crouching down like I was.

When my new-found companion declared the time for attack was now, I nodded, ready to do it, even though it may be blindly. Oooh, I had no idea...

I jumped up right after her, and almost fell at the expense of my now numb legs. I gritted my teeth slightly, and pushed forward, just to have the girl fall right in front of me. Panic zipped through me--what was wrong?! That's when everything went black--had I really gone blind? Then my earlier of earliest thoughts above were pretty much an ill-stated pun.

But that is when I felt the pain. The pain that changed just about everything.

I fell with a soft thud next to the other girl, and that was that.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    Oraith came to a skidding halt as darkness filled the skies. "Oh, That can't be good...." Oraith said in shock. He ran to a far side of the village hoping there was more space, So he could cast one last spell before he changed.

"Magic seal!" Oraith called. A Light Blue sphere once again came around him, but it was at its brightest. The dark light attacked the sheild with all its might. Oraith kept on concentrating, But the sheild began to crack. He bit his lip of the pain the dark magic was causing to his mind.

Keep strong, You can do it! Oraith thought. But the spell was weakning, therefore causing Oraith more pain. But after all that, The sheild broke with an ear piercing shattering noise. Oraith never felt so much pain in his life. He fell unconcious, Giving the dark energy all the time in the world to change him to his pokemon spirit.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    -OoC-

>> My first post will officially be up around 3:30pm Central Time tomorow. I'm using my mom's comp currenlty (With a time limit) because my personal computer's wireless card is not obeying my commands and it may be burning itself. >>; Which is bad.

I apologize, this was really not planned. ;-; and I feel just horrible. Anyways, tomorow I'll edit this post to include the IC so please look for it here. ^o^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back