• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The quest for a perfect shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caiustheblack

Breeder for the sake of it.
Years
  • Hello everyone.
    I started this one because i m really tired of getting shinies from Masuda or Safari that are just above average.
    My goal is to offer my (ITALIAN language) perfectly bred pokemon for one perfect (foreign) pokemon of yours, in order to get masuda chanches in breeding.
    Here is what i got so far:
    Female perfect Calm Goomy (31 x 31 31 31 31, with gooey hidden ability). I got only 3 so far.
    All my breeding is done on pokemon X.
    Post here the perfect pokes you are willing to trade and let's discuss :)

Years
  • I have perfect Scythers,Poliwag,Ferrothorns,Rotoms.

but im trading for absolute good pokemon and good natures since all mine have the right natures.

right now im looking for a perfect Gastly or beldum.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Impressive! However, this isn't the right place to trade. Instead, you may want to look into making a viable trade shop in the Trade Plaza forum. Just make sure and check out their guidelines first!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back