• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Quest for Celebi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
  • Great another trainer! The thought went through Phillip's mind. He holds a Pikachu. Good companion. But no one could be better than Blade. He thought. "So you have a Pikachu huh? Cool, how strong is he?" Phillip asked with great enthusiasum. "What attacks does he have? Thundershock is a given, how about thunderwave or thunderbolt?"

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • "Since you seem interested," I said to the male trainer, "Volt here knows Thundershock, of course, Thunderbolt, still finishing up Thunderwave, Slam, Quick Attack, and finally Iron Tail. That's about it for now. We'll learn some more as we journey, huh Volt" I said to him as he still smiled happily at the thought of learning more and new exciting techniques. "Now, if I may ask, what does your Scyther know? From the looks of it, he should be able to use Quick Attack, False Swipe, Agility, Leer, and maybe Swords Dance."

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • "My name's Terra and this is Flame."

Flame smiled at the pickachu and held out a talon for it to shake.

{Tor. Tor.} Flame said to the Pickachu.

Terra's tail thrashed uncomfortably.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • I leaned against a tree.

"To answer you question, Phillip, I got Flare from a daycare man who said the pokemon inside would be an odd color. And I'm Emily," I said to Ryo and Terra. "and this is Flare." I motioned towards my little purple lizard and it jumped excitedly. "Flare knows Scratch, Leer, Ember, Rage, Headbutt, and Sand-attack."

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • OCC: I have an idea...delete you post. Thanks.

IC: "Blade here knows quick attack, leer, focus energy, pursuit, false swipe, and slash!" Phillip smiled and looked at Blade. We have been training for awhile, for a special reason. Phillip smiled at Blade. He has made me a proud trainer.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • "I should get going being social is not really my thing."

Terra said as Flame clamped onto her cat-like tail.

Terra picked Flame up and pulled her off of her tail which made her ears twitch.

Flame smiled and hopped onto Terra's shoulder and stopped being annoying.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • "I have to get going to..I have to go beat Whitney and get my third badge!" Phillip spoke slowly. "It was good to meet you all, Phillip said smiling at Emily. I dont want to go but I have to. I want to stay and hang out but I have a mission to complete. Phillip thought to himself. "Well if was good to meet you all but I have to get going...See ya!"

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • Terra jumped up in a tree and jumped through them stopping at a river.

Flame jumped in the water and frowned.

"Serves you right for biting my tail Flame."

Terra teased. She sat down next to the river and stared into the sky.

"I know I lied and that I don't have a home. You don't need to rub it in."

Yami's Girl

Years
  • ::Were you talking to me about the post?::

"I guess I should go too," I said. "It was very nice to meet you all!" I returned Flare and took off running. "I'm gonna get there before you Phil!" I waved. "Mabye I'll see you again!" I jumped in the river and said bye hastily to Terra and continued towards the exit of Ilex.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • OCC: Dude when I ask for you to remove a post that noramly means dont post back! OMG!

IC:
    "You think!" Phillip laughed as he hopped on Blades back. "Go Blade!"

In a flash, (FLASH!) Blade dissapeared. Then reappearing at the exit of Ilex Forest. "Yeah! Thats really beating me huh?" He laughed yet again as he exited the Forest. Might as well take a rest. He thought to himself. It will take a while for her to get here and by the time she does it will be dark.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
  • Terra picked up Flame and jumped back into the tree and jumped to the exit.

She gasped when she saw Phillip there. Terra sighed and jumped down near him. She walked past him.

Flame right behind her.

Terra had a few tears running down her cheecks, but paid no attention to them.

Yami's Girl

Years
  • I ran toward the exit super fast.

"I'm faster than you think, Phillip!" I sped out of Ilex and into Goldenrod. "Ha!"

I hastily healed my pokemon and ran towards the gym. I made sure to pack super potions and ethers. I got rid of the gym trainers easily and headed towards Whitney.

"So, you've managed to get past my defenses," she said. "Time to go on Offense!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back