• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Quest For The Diamond Pokeball!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    You and you're 3 friends are searching for a legendary diamond pokeball! it is said to contain which ever pokemon the heart desires as you are sent out on a quest to find this "genie" pokeball you are to choose a starting pokemon to accompiny you on this journey, you are sent looking for this diamond pokeball by the profressers in you're town, you're family already has a great history of winning battles and tournaments so they have decided snice you are a blood relative that u have inherited these skills and they think now you are ready to begin: The Quest For The Diamond Pokeball!!!!

Name:
    starter Pokemon:
    Town Name: ( it could be made up)
    Prof. who sent you: (it could be made up)
    descrip:
    Pokemon Which You Wish To Have:

Name: Styiles
    starter pokemon: Charmender
    town name: Sopher town
    prof. who sent you: Prof. Ivan
    descrip: yellow eyes,muscle shirt, baggy hang-loose blue jeans, earing in left ear.
    pokemon which you wish to have: Styiles always wanted a lugia

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Name: Alana
    starter Pokemon: Chikorita and Pidgey that doesn't battle (see sig)
    Town Name: Spirit Town
    Prof. who sent you: Prof. Moon
    descrip: later
    Pokemon Which You Wish To Have: Ho-oh

Raposa Dalua

I disowned my sanity! ^_^
    Years
    Name: Akira

Starter Pokemon: Torchic

Town Name: Lebanyo City

Prof. who sent you: Prof. Jessica Richards (Ha! She's not a tree!)

Description: Akira has a fairly pale complexion, though she has traveled for awhile she doesn't seem to have the ability to get a tan. She's got wavy, bluish-purple hair that flows down to the middle of her back. She has shimmering jade green eyes that hold a constant look of amusement, as if she knew a great joke nobody else could figure out. She wears a pair of black, tight fitting jeans that begin to curve outwards like a bell at her knees. She also wears a white t-shirt with the words 'I'd love to have a battle of wits with you, but you seem to be unarmed' written on it in bubble shaped blue lettering. Atop her head is a light blue bandana (Think about the way May wears her bandana). Also, she carries a small blue bookbag which has the necessary travel items in it. Aside from the obvious fact that she is wearing socks and sneakers, she wears a pair of silver earrings with diamonds hanging from them.

Pokemon Which You Wish To Have: Suicune (Would've picked Ho-oh, but she's already been taken)

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    *KNOCK KNOCK* a loud knock was coming from the door downstaris of my house, i was barley awake and it was already mourning, i ran down the stairs to open the door "uhh...hello" "ah finally my little star is gonna do this quest for me" it was prof. ivan " professer why are you here so early???" "dont you remember wat i told u last week" "O yeah today i go on my pokemon quest to get the diamond pokeball!!!, so..professer wat pokemon are you gonna give me??" "mmm i have been wonderin about that..well i have decieded here take this pokemon" prof. ivan hands styiles a pokeball "what pokemon is it??" "well let it out and find out!" styiles let the pokemon out, it was a charmender "o cool a charmender this is great" "yes yes it is now lets get going now i got to complete my research!! go get that pokeball!!" "he- wa- but where do i start?? where do i go" styiles was to late the prof. already have retreated to the lab..

20 mins later while styiles was packing for his quest a jet landed in his yard, styiles ran outside to see what was goin on "hey wats goin on out here!!" "ok styiles it seems you are ready to start" "o-kay but wat is all this for???" "i have heard that the pokeball was in one of the 3 regions johto,kanto, and hoenn since we are in the newest town built in johto i really doupt that it is close to here so i got you a plane, so tell me styiles where do you want to go??" "umm.....take me to the johto region" "are you sure??? when i drop you off you probley wont be able to come back unless you surf,fly (with pokemon), cruise, or some other source of arriving back here" "ok professer i am sure as ever" "ok then lets go" the professer and styiles hopped into the jet and left to johto

3 hours later they arrive in the town in which the legendary elite trainer known as lance once trained and lived "well good luck looking for it styiles!!" "ok professer dont worry about me!" the professer flew off into the distance back to hoenn

"hmm now lets see where should i go right now?" styiles looked around blankley then he saw a gym "hmm a gym the professer didnt say i couldt have any fun on this journey" styiles walked into the gym

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
    "Silver, wake up. There's a visitor for you." Silver's mom said, shaking him. It's ****** 6:30. Who would come at this hour?" Silver said, getting out of bed. "Don't use that tone with me, or you don't get to go on your little quest. Professor Oak is here for you." "Oh, yeah. I forgot! That was today?"

Alana

Years
    Alana opened her eyes. It was still dark out but there was a faint glimer of the sun over the horizen. Todays the day she thought to herself. She got up and started packing. About 10 minutes later she was finished. "Just one more thing" she mutered. She grabed her Pokegear and hung it around her neck. "OK let me see." She looked at the numbers saved on the Pokegear. "OK they're all there." She went down stairs and ate breakfast. Then she scribled a note to her mom reminding her of where she was going and telling her to call.

Five minutes later she was standing outside Prof. Moon's lab. She knocked. "Hello Alana are you ready to start your adventure?"

"Yes Prof."

Prof. Moon left then came back two minutes later with a Pidgey on her shoulder and a Chikorita at her feet. "Hi Chikorita hi Pidgey you ready." Pidgey flew to her shoulder and chirped. Chikorita jumped into her arms.

Prof. Moon smiled, "Its good that your starting with a Pokemon you already know. Now where do you want to begin your search?"

"I think I'll start right here in Johto."

"Good alright just wait awile and I'll have someone come and pick you up."

"Do I really need that transportation? I'm not far from Blackthorn. I could just ride my bike."

"Well if thats what you want to do then go on."

"Thanks Prof." She headed outside and circled around the building to where her bike was. She hopped on with Chikorita in the basket she had installed, and Pidgey on her shoulder. "Alright lets go." and she started heading for Blackthorn City.

Johto Commander

New Bark Resident
    Years
    "hey im here for a gym battle!!, is any one here!?!?" styiles looked around the gym then a very good-looking woman stepped forward "hi you are very cute but i think you are in the wrong place, u see this is the 8th gym in johto" "wat!?? the 8th, now where am i gonna find the diamon pokeball" "wait a second the diamond pokeball?!? you must be styiles, professer ivan told me about you, and i heard about you're family and their history, im honored to have you here but i think im a little advanced to have a poke battle with me sweetie" "o thats cool then, can u tell me where to start lookin?" "you can try lookin in the dragons den, maybe after you are done looking for the diamond pokeball maybe you can come back here and we can talk about "stuff' since we are almost the same age styiles :D " clair said " well- i- uh-u hu- yeah sure" clair gave him a soft kiss on the cheek "o and when u have at least 2 badges come back here i will give you a special pokemon" "ok i will clair bye" styiles departed the gym and started towards the dragons den

Raposa Dalua

I disowned my sanity! ^_^
    Years
    The sun rose outside, shining brightly in the lightening sky. The sun beams tried to peek through the window of a tall, sky blue victorian house, but the blinds were closed in the upper room. Akira was subconciously thankful for this, six-thirty in the morning was no time for a normal person to be awake. Just then, the still silence was shattered by a loud ramming on her door.

"GET UP!! RISE AND SHINE!!" an off-tone, musical voice filtered through the slighlty open doorway.

"Come off it mum, its only six-" Akira blinked for a moment, then turned to look at her clock, "Yeah, six-thirty. I have to be at the lab at seven, I have twenty five more minutes of sleep," she pulled the covers over her head.

The covers were promptly pulled off by a thin, aging woman in her lower fourties who had a little too much eye shadow and dark red lipstick complementing her short, dark blue hair. There was another yell of 'UP!' before she left the room, tossing the comforter to the floor. Shivering slightly, Akira stood and changed into her clothes for the day, brushed her hair, washed her face, etc. She was downstairs in enough time for a couple slices of toast, she grabbed a breakfast bar on her way out the door. Just as she saw the lab up ahead, she noticed a certain impatient professor standing outside, looking around for something. Or someone... Akira thought, smiling sheepishly as she approached the middle aged, brown haired woman.

"You're three point five minutes late Miss Doujinshi," the woman mused, dusting her white lab coat off as they walked inside.

"I'm sorry professor, my alarm clock-" Akira began, but she was cut off with a wave of Jessica's hand.

"Its alright, I forgive you," she smiled, adjusting the thin, black rimmed glasses on her nose, "Now then, here is the starter you chose the other day," she handed Akira a pokeball, and through the semi-clear red top you could see a Torchic sleeping peacefully, "As for the search for the Diamond Pokeball, my suggestion is that you begin your search in New Bark Town... travel around, ask each gym leader you defeat for information on the ball. I'm sure they're holding out on something," she looked over at Akira, who was crestfallen.

"I was hoping it would be in Hoenn, I'd much rather be a Coordinator than a Trainer, but there are no contests in Johto..." she sighed, "But I'll go anyway," she replied reluctantly.

"Good, good. Here, your father asked me to give you this for the trip," Jessica handed Akira another pokeball, inside was an Xatu, staring blankly up at her, "You can fly on her to Johto, he says. Once you get to New Bark Town your father will be awaiting Nakoko's return. I wish you the best of luck," the professor smiled as Akira walked out the door.

"Alright..." she tossed the ball up into the air, releasing Torchic, "Hi there, I'm Akira. You're okay with traveling with me, right?" she questioned, the small bird seemed to nod enthusiastically, "Good. Now, howsabout a name, huh?" she scanned the male Torchic, "... Brian?" the bird nodded again, "Sweet, alright, how'd you like to go for a flight on Nakoko?"

The orange fire bird seemed confused, and backed up a step in surprise when Akira released her father's beloved Xatu. Placing Brian on her shoulder and the pokeball in her bookbag, she directed Nakoko in the direction of New Bark Town, hoping that they wouldn't be blown off course. The psychic bird lifted off, Akira holding to its back tightly.

Alana

Years
    Alana rode into Blackthorn about half an hour later. "Ok where should we start?" She asked her Pokemon. "Chik Chika Chikarita?" (How bout Dragans Den?) "Yeah thats a good idea. Alright lets move." She rode to a lake on the other side was Dragons Den. "Pidgey fly Chikorita over there Ill follow shortly." Pidgey did as she asked. Alana went behind some trees and changed into her swim suit. "Here i go" she said as she jumped into the water. About four minutes later she was on the other side drying off. Ill change back into my cloths inside. She thought. Then they went in.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    "now where could it be, matter of fact where should we start lookin?!?" styiles looked around the dungen for a while then called out his charmender "charmender where should we look????" the carmender was just as confused as styiles, then charmender saw a rock ledge leading to a diffrent path, the charmender was pointing at it "good idea little buddy, since i dont want to get wet in this water anywayz, it looks creepy and who knows what is lurking in there" styiles and charmender head off toward the ledge inside the cave they start to climb "wow we are pretty high up here dont u think charmender" "chara char" the charmender agreed "i am goin to return u to you're pokeball just incase we fall, i dont want u to get hurt in the water so, return charmender!"
    the charamender returned to his pokeball, just then styiles tripped!! "O NO!!" and started to fall head first into the water, unaware to his charmender that styiles didnt like to swim and he doesnt know how!!!!...styiles fell uncounincous

styiles lay in the water sinking and sinkin deeper into the watery depth...just then a magikarp seemed to be swimming by the magikarp could tell he was in danger so they magikarp pushed and pulled styiles back to a shorline of dragons den, charmender popped out of his pokeball when at the shorline the charmender helped magikarp pull styiles to safety.. "ooo were am i...Charmender where are u?!?!" Styiles was frantic he thought he lost his charmender "cha char" "o thank goodness we are safe but i thought we were in the water who could of helped us?" the charmender pointed to the magikarp, the magikarp was delighted to see styiles awake and doin good "hey thanks alot.....magikarp would u like to be my pokemon??" the magikarp splashed happily "ok then here goes, pokeball go!!!" one shake,2 shakes,3,ping the magikarp was caught "cool!!! now were are we!?!" styiles looked around the den but he couldt tell were he was he was lost!!

Alana

Years
    Alana was back in her nowmal cloths again. "This place is pretty big Where should we start?" "Chika" (east) "Alright but mabey it would be quicker if we simply walked around in circles for a couple of days." She sighed. "Pidg?" (Huh) "I'm not sure witch way is east in this place. Its to dark. Chikorita could you give us some light?" Chikorita nodded the used flash and her leaf glowed bright. "Great now lets move." They started walking through the cave. After a while Alana thought she heard some rocks fall not to far away but she couldn't be sure. They moved on. When they came to a ledge Alana stopped. Then she had Chikorita use Vine Whip to lower her down. Once she reached the bottom Pidgey carried Chikorita down. Chikorita walked in front again. "Then suddenly Alana heard voices ahead. They weren't alone in this cave. That didn't bother her to much because Dragons Den was a special place, but the only people other than dragon trainers that came here were thieves and bandits. She stayed still and listened.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    "ahhhhwat are we gonna do now guys we dont know which way is which, hey charmender lig-" styiles was blinded by a light he saw a bright flash "hey wat the" styiles looked around but didnt see anyone or anything "well w/e it must of been a wild dragon or sumething....wait a minute!!! a wild dragon!!!" styiles was excited he has forgotton wat the name meant dragons den "lets go look for a dratini or a bagon guys" styiles and his pokemon set off into the dark hoping to catch a dragon type pokemon

Alana

Years
    Alana wayched from behind a rock as someone walked towards them. She had heard dragon and became exited. Was there one around. "if there is I'll catch it" she mutered. Chikorita lifted her leaf and used flash again. Alana was about to scold her but then she saw a boy and a Charmander coming towards her. She stood up. There was nothing to worry about. "Hi" She said. Then she heard something behind her and nudged Pidgey with her foot telling her to go see what it was.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    "yea wat's up what is you're name and we-" styiles was distracted by a tail moving behind a rock he was getin more excited then usual "hey will continue this conversatioin later imma get me a dratini!!" styiles ran off to where he thought he saw the tail slipping into the darkness

Alana

Years
    "A Dratini hey wait up I wanna catch it." She turned and started running after him.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    "cool theres a bunch of them right there!" styiles wandered to wat seemed like a little gathering for the dratini there was only about 6 of them "ok this is gonna be great, charmender use flamethrower on them!!" "cha char" the charmender shot a blast of fire at the dratini

Alana

Years
    Alana watched. "Hmm mabey I could catch one." Walks up and looks at them. "Hmm now wich one do I want? I know that one go Chikorita." Chikorita bounds towards the smallest Dratini. "Razor leaf." It hits the Dratini head on.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    "ok now pokeball go!!" styiles just threw a pokeball at any dratini, *PING* "ALLLLRRRIGGGGGHHHTTT!!!! i caught a dratini yeah, yeah" styiles was dancin around in little circles

Alana

Years
    Dratini fainted and Alana threw a Pokeball. It shook three times before lying still. Alana picked it up and cheered. Then she picked up Chikorita and hugged her. "Great job Chikorita." "Chika" Said her Pokemon happily. Then she turned to Styiles and saw him dancing around. *sweat bead* "I see you caught a Dratini too. Congrats." She held out her hand.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back