• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Quiz That You Should Test

winnie

Long Live Guitars
    Years
    You are the Goddess of Water. You live in the sea, the lakes, the ponds, and even the puddles. That is where you santuate and live peacefully. You are wise and concentrated...honest. Your main goal in life is to counsel young ones so they can grow up as wise as you. When you approach the mortals, they bow to your greatness, for you distinct a true aura of true wisdom. You are wise. All the time wise. Live on...

weird quiz.....
    but the results were cool... ;)

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Meh, Nick that's the first time I think you came to one of my threads :3
    Okay, I thought of a new quiz. I'm going to make it a romance kind of thing and make it interesting. It's gonna be for girls (again) but I'll make a boy one, too.
    You get to see what RPG/Anime character is perfect for you!
    *gets to work*

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    I know guys were not suppose to take it, but I was bored.. -_-
    And my end result was "Goddess of the Sun" :\? Wonder why... hehe

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005

You are the Goddess of the Sun. You live anywhere that's full of fun and joy. You are constantly hyper and difficult to calm. You are bubbly, happy happy happy happy! You hate nothing! Your goal in life is to enjoy life! When mortals see you, they laugh and jump for joy (and eventually get annoyed by you) WEE!

Sounds like me, huh? n_n

~Kelsey

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Kelsey said:

You are the Goddess of the Sun. You live anywhere that's full of fun and joy. You are constantly hyper and difficult to calm. You are bubbly, happy happy happy happy! You hate nothing! Your goal in life is to enjoy life! When mortals see you, they laugh and jump for joy (and eventually get annoyed by you) WEE!

Sounds like me, huh? n_n

~Kelsey
    'Course it does. Your all of that!

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    ok, this time I chose...
    1: I don't really--care...
    2: The perigon falcon...the fastest ripper of the skies
    3: Bubbly, Hyper, Happy
    4: Red...the color of spewing blood...
    5: There was a farmer who had dog and Bingo was his name OH!
    6: Was nice, but I won't tamper with the votes. I don't know what to rate it.

and I got...

You are the Goddess of Darkness. You've lived in the dimension of Hatred and Confusion, attempting your best at diluting mortals and destroying the realm of the Earth. When you approach beings of lower class, they quake with fear at your ghastly appearance. You hate...day in and day out. You hate even yourself! Although you do such a thing, you still manage to stay out and destroy the humans. When? When will you learn?

fun! :badsmile:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I don't care about genders in a quiz.. well in quizes like this, I'm always honest, and I always get this:

You are the Goddess of Thunder. You live in the clouds, hurling lightning upon the earth. Despite this, you are a very friendly person. If you were mortal, you'd seem ordinary. You don't really like animals...they are too afraid of thunder. Your goal in life is to make friends. If you don't, than your life will never be complete. When mortals see you, they think you're an average person. How nice ^-^

I think my destiny is to be Lightnings and Thunders, and I don't have a problem ... because that's what I want! XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    O.O' I know you said you didn't care but I still wouldn't take a goddess quiz if I was male... XD The thunder one is pretty... but it hurts my eyes...

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    SPon11 said:
    Sheesh, you people are piccy about bright things. Are you wearing glasses that are as thick as cinder blocks?!
    mabey... <.< >.>
    XD
    but I don't know what a cinder block is... :(
    XD
    no really, I don't XD

Back