• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ragnarok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    [OOC: Gomen-nassai, Kagome . . . ^-^;;

By the way, squall, eX is currently in disguise and recently saved everyone. Xiro has an interesting reaction to being saved. ::shrug:: ^-^;; ]

eX did not attempt to fight Xiro. "You are Prince Xiro, I presume," he said quietly, his azure eyes docile and sincere. "Please . . . We cannot afford to fight one another while we have a common enemy." The warrior closed his eyes as he continued, "I understand if you don't trust me . . . But, I came to warn you you against a new creation of the enemy--shadow creatures." A mournful, soft laugh fell from eX's lips as he lightly laid a hand on Xiro's spearhead. "I was too late for my village, and I was almost too late for you, too . . . " Opening his eyes, eX stared directly toward Xiro. "My loyalty is to Queen Garnet and the light that she defends. And . . . " eX removed his hand from Xiro's weapon. ". . . As Queen Garnet's brother, I place my life in your hands."

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    OOC: Sorry, I got caught up in a lot of other stuff....completely forgot about this.....^^;;
    Anywho...I'll do my best to try and toss myself back into the loop. Anywhooo.....~

IC: After Kurama had been given the potion, he became suspicious about the person who gave it to him, and more than anything else, where they had come from. He didn't have time to fully think things over however, as the pain in his eyes was becoming greater by the second, and he could only think it was the same for Rune.
    Following the intructions, he put a couple of drops of the potion in his eyes, and instantly began to feel better. The pain was slowly diminishing, and the clarity of the room around him returned. He went over to where he had left Rune, and began to put the drops in her eyes when he heard screaming. Without thinking, he had dropped the bottle and didn't realize until he heard it shatter.
    Oh no! the potion has been spilled! How will Rune be cured now!? These thoughts kept going through his head as he realized how hopeless it seemed things were becoming.
    He knelt beside Rune, and whispered in her ear, " I'm so sorry.....I should have protected you more....please....forgive me..."

OOC: It's not a good night, and I'm tired. Also, I wanted her to have her drama so...XD

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    OOC: ll he dont trust many people.

IC: Xiro lowerd his spear and walked into his room and slamed it on Ex's face.
    "Are you ok" He asked eveyone. He then saw rune lying on the floor with Kurama holding her.
    "RUNE!" he cried running over to rune and Kurama.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    [OOC: ^-^;; Apparently.]

Opening his eyes, eX fell silent as Xiro re-entered the room and slammed the door. Having seen the shattered vial on the room's floor, the alchemist began to remove several objects from his belt. It appears I do not have the required ingredients to create another cure . . . eX cast his gaze about the area. Nor do I have the means to form it.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    (( XD thankies love ^_~))

Rune flinched at all of the loud noises around her, clawing at her ears. Her eyes burnt badly butit didn't compare to the confusion of sounds and smells that flooded her.

" H-help me..." She whimpered, white light lacing from her fingertips in an attempt to heal what she could not heal. Her pupiless eyes flitted about wildly, only recieving darkness.

" I...I c-can't see...I'm blind!" She stammered, giving up trying to heal herself. Her eyes looked lifeless, dead. The summoner tried to push herself up, only to fall back down. Ugh, so disorienting. She crawled forward slightly, her shaking legs finally lifting her up. The girl looked in the direction of Kurama, smiling weakly.

" Don't worry about it...It was bound to happen. Besides...as long as I can still fight it doesn't matter. " She added.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Klarth stepped over to the now blind girl. "I'm sorry for your loss. You won't be able to enhjoy the world of books, ever again!" he said, shaking his head. He obviously was not a people person, and was really trying to comfort her. "How will you be able to fight? It surely will not be easy. Forgive my bluntness, but you should go home, where it is safe. Maybe see a doctor. Err... Forgive my tasteless choice of words." He was sure he wasn't helping, so he sat on the floor against a wall.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    " Would you like a demonstration fool?" Rune asked Klarth, her temper flaring. The runes on her body glowed faintly, the summoner allowing a dark grin to form on her face.

" Believe me...even though I have no way of seeing...that will not make me any weaker..." She added dangerously, the air about her crackling with energy.

" Nothing is safe anymore so get over yourself idiot." The woman spat, her hands clenching at her sides.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Klarth was unafraid. "I meant nothing insulting. I don't have wonderful...people skills. you are over-reacting. Forgive me if I sounded snobby, or condesending.

Secretly, he cut the palm of his hand, just in case.

"Neither one of us in in a condition for a fight, and we are on the same team. I truly meant nothing. I apoligize for angering you. I truly only meant for my words to help.

Years
    :: YAYSES! Drama! My friend says I read sop-operas. And it was a dragon book, with a cover that LOOKED sop-operary!eyeyey! Yay, for crossing over to the dark side! *does the obviously insane dance* ::

Nai shifted and opened his eyes. He flinched at what everyone was doing; Rune and whoever he was insulting each other, Xiro slamming the door in their hero's face, it wasn't very pretty.

" Excuse my... comrades' behavior, " He muttered apologeticlly to the boy as he re-opened the door. He liked whoever it was, having saved them. Also having no fear even under the thought of being killed. Nai liked him in spite of himself.

A thought dawning on him, Nai asked, " What's your name? I can't properly thank you for saving us.... well, at least I can more than the others. "

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    eX smiled disarmingly as he replied to Nai, "My name is Roku. And, you need not worry about your compatriots." Faint sadness flickered across the alchemist's face as he made his way to the doorway. "It seems no one trusts anyone anymore." Gently brushing a few strands of pale brown hair behind one ear, Roku again allowed himself a slight smile before suddenly remembering. "Oh! Your friend."

Kneeling on the ground beside the broken vial, Roku carefully lifted a cracked shard. "Unfortunately, this was the only remedy I had that could counteract the effects of the light potion. To create a proper cure, I'll need more ingredients . . . " Turning his concerned, sapphire-eyed gaze toward Rune--who seemed rather irritated--Roku added, "The sooner she receives the cure, the better. Since the time I've found out about the shadow creatures, my time to perfect the light potion has been limited."

Standing, Roku turned toward the others, "I apologize for my abrupt arrival here, and for my sudden request. But, is there an alchemic lab in the castle?"

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    Xiro walked over to Rune.

"Rune are you ok?" He asked walking her to the bed.
    "HOW MANY TIMES STRANGE PERSON!? GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!" he shouted in rage.
    He walked over to the closet.
    "I dont know if these are the ingrediants but have a look." He said sighing. He didnt want the man in the room but he didnt want rune in the pain she was in there.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    eX bowed politely, seeming fully docile and undisturbed by Xiro's anger. "I apologize for my intrusion, Prince, but your compatriot allowed me entrance." Approaching the closet, Roku opened the door and studied the contents of the storage unit. Though his expression remained quiet, the thoughts of eX's mind were dark.

If this is how the Prince treats those who grant him aid, then surely this light his sister promises to defend must be a lie. Garnet and Xiro claim to protect others, but they're as cold--no, colder than any they would name as "evil". Disgusting. For all the deceit I have commited, these people are no better.

Calmly motioning toward several objects, Roku spoke softly. "Those leaves, that jar, and . . ." The alchemist paused, lifting a glass bottle and removing the cork. Carefully inhaling the scent of the contents to identify the liquid, Roku then replaced the cork and gently set the bottle on its shelf. " . . . that bottle as well. There is only one more ingredient."

Turning the full light of his sapphire eyes toward Xiro, Roku spoke. "I realize I have already asked much of you, but there is a rare plant known as 'Falcon's Eye'. The final ingredient is an extract from the flower of this plant. If there is some at the palace, it will be neccessary. Otherwise, I'll leave to find it."

Years
    Nai snapped out of it when he heard the words 'Falcon's Eye'.

" You need Falcon's Eye extract? I... I have some. " He gasped at Roku. He took a bottle out of his beaten-up bag and held it out to Roku. " I, I, uhhh.... I like to experiment with different stuff. " He said. He let Roku take the bottle from him, and then turned to Xiro.

" YO! Whatever is going ON inside that head, you shouldn't act like that. Roku, whoever he might be, seems like he just saved our lives, and, y'know, you weren't doing so well when I had to drag you down the hall. " Nai screeched at him.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Roku accepted the bottle from Nai, nodding gratefully. Then, removing the other required items from the shelf, he paused as Nai began to shout at Xiro. The alchemist said nothing, though his expression seemed to evidence concern.

Not desiring to bother Nai or the prince, Roku turned toward Kurama and gave him a small vial. "The effect of this will be limited. But, if administered to the girl, it may help her from becoming permanently blind before I have created the antidote."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back