• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~>:The Raiyna Geek Squad:<~

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    o o; That's not ALL I did ..

XP Put it in your signature that I made the banner for you or else I'll bite you. |evilly grins and shows set of vamp'teeth|

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Well hope to talk to you when your able get back on Raiyna^^

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    o x; I'm not sure if I should tell all of you but, I'll ask Renji first if I can. Anyway, she's pretty much grounded from the internet. > <; That's all I can tell ya'll.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    grr...girls and not keeping anything to themselves >>:

And she got grouded because she stayed up past her bedtime. And I bet her phone has been taken away now, being as you called her >>;

And don't call me Steve!

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Heh, girls should learn to shut up about things and keep them things to themselves, but nooo..no matter how much the guy wants it, they just blab out to their best friend..with no regard of what was said before.

And it's Stevo to everyone..STEVO!!

And well, she didn't email me yesterday like she did every day BEFORE you called her -_-

Back