• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~>:The Raiyna Geek Squad:<~

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Heh.. well I doubt I will talk to her tonight then.. meh.. and yeah.. here we go again.. telling you all and me jack crap >>

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    That is one way to saying it REnji. Yeah. You not alone here. I get nothing of info at all and I only a timezone away. So you not alone in the boat. Don't be so upset about it.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    No worries, no worries. I'm here now! ^ ^ I get the compy this weekend, I'sh happy...^o^ It was fun. I rode the Sheikra, a 90 degree angle dropping rollercoaster..it was so..friggin'...AWESOME!! I loved it to death. ^///^

Peoples...I shall have the compy back completely soon enough! Just one more week should do the trick! ^ ^

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Hi Raiyna (or Shannon, nice name btw ^_^)
    I'm happy you'll get the Compy back soon.
    so how are you?
    You guys should stop fighting about getting in touch with Shannon, what do I have to say then? I live on the other side of the ocean. _ _;

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    So does Renji..which is why he's complaining...She does have a point though..Please, just..let it go as it comes. Pwetty pwease? ^ ^

Kippy! ^ ^ I'm glad to talk to you! Haven't seen you in a while...@_@ Yep, that's my name, thankies. ^////^ I'm doing okies, what about you? <3

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    same for me, Shannon.
    except my fanclub got already closed. I'm so stupid, forgot to tell the staff.
    *Hits herself*
    (Edit: Lukitia revived it, so will you join the next one too?)

But let's stop about me.
    at least this is your fanclub.
    So have you done anything special lately?

Last edited:

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Hey sorry if I started a misunderstanding. Don't worry about taking me Shan. THere a few parks only a short driving distance of my home. Like a three-five hour trip. No problem Shan. I ok with this.

I hungry.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    ;.; Im like 3 hours away from the closest theme park, and its frickin Disney World... I swear if that stupid mouse hugs me again, I will kick his shin, and throw a boogie(another word for a sont covered booger) on him ^^

lol, Im just kiddin...Havnt been to a theme park in 3 years. Were goin to Magic Kingdom in the ****ed Disney World this summer ;.;

Back