• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~>:The Raiyna Geek Squad:<~

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    *sniffles and tears up* I missed you, darnit!!! Now you'll be gone for a whole 5 days!!! WAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

*sits on the floor and grabs a box of tissues* Now I'll have to play a video game to make myself feel better ;_______; *pulls out Sonic Heroes* This'll hafta do!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    *grabs some cookies* Thanks! =D Hey, Raiyna I hope you are having fun! See you five days from now. ^^

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    *keeps thred alive* Im too much of a good person... -.- *waits*

How many days now? 4 or something right? Did she have to go to Disney World again? Man, she hates that place...*burns season tickets* No one likes those things anyway!

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    *counts on fingers* Only.. three more days until Shannon comes back, right?

Anyways, we've gotta keep the thread alive!! *looks on the ground* Hey! Cookies!

But.. these ones are kinda old >_< We need to make more. *sticks a batch in the oven*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah you are right ^^. In no time at all she will be back! Hehe, yeah those look old too. Whaoo! Yeah let's do that. XD

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
    *Blinks along with Pikachu then says "Oh man shes gona away for 5 days!?" *is sad* well she should be back soon I hope >.>" blinks again "Oh hey Pikachu cookies lets eat" Pikachu says "Pika Pi!" and they both dig in*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wahoo! Wow...it went so fast, I am glad it did. She will be back in no time! *helps Teresa with the Snickerdoodles*

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    -flies in using her psychic powers and smiles- I'M BACK!!! ^_____________^ Great to see you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed everyone SO FREAKIN' MUCH!!!!...-cries- I missed my kitty, I missed you guys, I missed my parents and my bed, too!!! T_________T BUT IT'S SOOO GREAT TO BE BACK! =DD

Maa, I didn't bring you a rash..> >....but I did bring back some candy. ^ ^ -looks around- Where's...Stevo..gone to...now? -looks everywhere then sniffles-......;_;

Back