• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Randall Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hmmm...you guys are in the same team? That is very cool. Took third place, very good. Wow. ^__^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is cool. ^^ I never knew you guys are on the same team. Do you ever caught a ball then the person is out?

SexyGirl

I LOVE ASHIE BOY
    Years
    Hey punk! What have you been up 2? Sorry I haven't called home in a while but i have been busy...but schools out now i will be home from college.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hehe...Sorry of course you have caught a ball to get someone out. I meant like all of the sudden someone hits the ball then it came to you...you just catch it. Omg...that was a dumb question. *is embarssed*

So how are doing now Randall?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Randall said:
    you mean a line drive? yea you are sopossed to catch them. it is good to see ya on Jen.

Oh okay. *duh, bangs head* I am so clueless on baseball as I can get. XD So what is up? ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back