• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

neopolis3

Wee, Unown!
    Years
    Can I join? I shall prove I am random.

2000 years ago at eleven 'o clock, giant stairs ruled the world. But then the guy who coded Tetris appeared with a giant sofa, called John. He mounted his loyal sofa, and marched towards the lair of the giant lord of the stairs. Armed with nothing but his courage (and lots of weapons) he entered the dark lair, cleverly disguised as a retirement home. He quickly grabbed his Jar of DOOM and grinned evilly.

TO BE CONTINUED!

Uhh, that's random enough?

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    neopolis3 said:
    Can I join? I shall prove I am random.

2000 years ago at eleven 'o clock, giant stairs ruled the world. But then the guy who coded Tetris appeared with a giant sofa, called John. He mounted his loyal sofa, and marched towards the lair of the giant lord of the stairs. Armed with nothing but his courage (and lots of weapons) he entered the dark lair, cleverly disguised as a retirement home. He quickly grabbed his Jar of DOOM and grinned evilly.

TO BE CONTINUED!

Uhh, that's random enough?
    I think it's safe to say you'll fit in fine here. ^_^;

Guess what, guys? I had some air on an invisible stick for dinner! Yum! <333

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Welcome to the club! *Pokes you with doll hairs* o.o
    *Eats the doll hair like noodles* Yummy o.o

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    *Comes out of neopolis3 in a way that shall not be written here for random reasons* Yeah... Dogs taste bad, even though I never tasted them o.o

neopolis3

Wee, Unown!
    Years
    Pikabloo said:
    *Comes out of neopolis3 in a way that shall not be written here for random reasons* Yeah... Dogs taste bad, even though I never tasted them o.o
    OMG THERES A PERSON IN ME! :O

I'm going to start a flea circus... I'm trying to make them juggle, but they keep killing theirselves. :(

razor

summer's sun
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    *Looks at Pikabloo*

NOOO! My partner Pikabloo is about to fall of a cliff suspended on a railway track? If her cheese is sacred and the sky is green, then I shall huggle her!

*Huggles Pikabloo*

Okay, you can fall now. *Drops her*

xD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Ooh... The sky is in a nuce shade of green... *Falls and strangely doesn't die* I'm alive! *An anvil falls on her head* x.x

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    *Gasps* The not-so-evil blue sky! *Continues to choke on the green sky* o.o

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    *Pokes you with the lightbulb*... Wait, wasn't I choking on the green sky? *Chokes* o.o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back