• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The random ranting thread

~Solarys~

OMG, loli~~~!!!111oneone
Years
  • OK, I'll start something random here - a thread dedicated to ranting.

You can rant on whatever you want here, like how you lost to a hacker, or how you accidentally KO'ed a shiny, or how you suck at life - I don't care, just follow the simple rules below.

Rules:
    1. Don't use swear words at all if possible, or at least mask them with asterisks or something so they aren't so offensive.
    2. You can rant however much you want, but don't ever insult others - this includes calling others "n00b" or "suck".
    3. No spamming - if it's not a rant on something, it doesn't belong here!

OK, I'll start it off with my non-generic rant on the Battle Tower in D/P...

You know how the stupid wi-fi battle room works, right? (It's the one on the right.)
    You bring your usual team of 3 suckers in, choose a room number, and then you'll have to DOWNLOAD 7 random teams from that room's leaderboard. Now, why the hell do you have to DOWNLOAD a list of trainers, and not battle them in REAL TIME? They can make the next-to-useless wifi club battles, and they can even make a bloody chat room, but why not some real time battle on the battle tower? This is absurd! I thought by choosing the room number you're choosing a server like that in Counter Strike and such - but no, you don't! The number you choose doesn't mean any damn thing at all - at least I can't be bothered figuring out what it's for!
    OK, onto the AI - it's as stupid as a piece of dog turd! It wins by cheating and cheating alone! If you ever win and want to stay on the leaderboard for long, you'd better prepare a team of the MOST UTTERLY GENERIC suckers! Why? Because the stupid AI doesn't know how to use any of your original movesets! It can't even use a choice bander properly, since it never, ever bloody switches out the active pkmn! If you see a choice user, just use PROTECT on the first turn, and see what move it uses, and then switch in something immune to it, and see it sucks up diarrhea with earthquake or double edge, or whatever, because it'll use the same move over and over again, and even it knows it can't touch you, it's too damn stupid to SWITCH! WTF?! The AI knew how to switch back in Emerald, but why not now? Well, I don't know...
    Onto the AI's cheating - we all know the critical rate is about 6.25%, which is about a 1 in 15 to 20 chance, so why the hell is the AI getting one critical after another when it's about to lose, without super luck, without focus energy, without critical items? And this happens ONLY WHEN IT IS ABOUT TO LOSE!!! At least here it doesn't have so many hax items to abuse since it's using other people's pkmn, BUT if some nooblet gives it a quick claw or a 1HKO move, believe me, IT CAN BLOODY USE IT 10 TIMES BETTER (read: more often when it needs to) THAN ANY ONE OF YOU!
    To sum it up, the battle tower blows! It blows so hard it sucks! It so bloody sucks it drinks a buffalo's diarrhea from a straw!

Back