• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Raoga region

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Okay, here's the explanation for the point: there was a contest to create an emblem for your region and everyone who participated got their region at least one point in the World of Pokécommunity rankings. Getting three points means you can get an expansion for your region's pokédex. Go read the World Act I thread for more info on that.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Regarding the point, yeah, it's not much. Strider explained it pretty much already. I even have linked to the thread two times earlier, so not knowing about it shouldn't be my fault. The emblem I made will actually be turned into an official emblem! I don't know when the next global contest will be starting, Mana said it to be appear soon and ignored it when I asked how soon "soon" meant.

At the moment, not so much. There's an emblem design contest going on.

On another note, I have submitted an emblem for the global contest, found <here>, there's a bit of mythology there too.

Last edited:

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Well, the "authorities" could go and try to catch all the rampaging pokémon and then release them to the wild later after it's all over. I mean, with the exception of Ash's Charizard, captured pokémon are generally more friendly than wild ones, right?

Lycanthropy

Years
  • Well, the "authorities" could go and try to catch all the rampaging pokémon and then release them to the wild later after it's all over. I mean, with the exception of Ash's Charizard, captured pokémon are generally more friendly than wild ones, right?

But it's half the population, how can you capture half of all the Pokémon?

We should just send someone to talk to e Mewtwo and explain him he cant do stuff like that...in a Hyper beam language. lol

Even if we knew where in the world Mewtwo was, I still doubt that it will work.

Second thing, we need a news channel, newspaper or something like that, which will need some cool name. Suggestions?

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    But it's half the population, how can you capture half of all the Pokémon?

Well if Ash can catch 30 Tauros in the time span of ten minutes and we get the queen, all the grandmasters and a bunch of veteran trainers to try it I'm sure we can do it.

Years
  • They say it spreads, you cant just go and catch Pokemon cos you'd eventually catch every single Pokemon on the island. You deal with the problem's source, not the symptoms/consequences.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    It'd still help though, and we could bring an infected pokémon and find out what's causing it. It's not like we should discard the idea entirely.

Years
  • Too much cost. You need all the pokeballs, plus not sure how and where you're planning to release them. We could catch few but we already know it's Mewtwo who is causing it. Everything other then attacking the source is a waste of time cos regardless of what you do and when you do, you're not stopping the spreading.

LucarioFan3

Needs A New Username lol
    Years
  • Name: Kenny (Nicknamed Krazy Kenny)
    Profession: None (Currently looking for one)
    Pokémon: Duskull (Male, Adamant nature)
    Further Info: This fresh-out-of-college young man is one of the most comical people you will ever meet. He rarely ever gets upset or angry. As of right now, he is searching for a job that he thinks will work out for him.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    You're determined to prove me wrong, aren't you Guardian? Well, whatever, I tried and that's what counts.

EDIT: I still think we should try the science approach though, if we know it's Mewtwo causing it and we're able to trace where the psychic powers that are making the pokémon angry we could possibly find out where Mewtwo is hiding and send Ash to die try and make it stop. I know it sounds like a stretch but in theory it could work.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Lol nah, just discussing. Its not like we are doing anything, I just want to win this, cos points, cos Gyarados and Arcanine and Pokedex expansion :D

Lycanthropy

Years
  • Still, Mewtwo is pretty out of reach, but there might be a way to make the Pokémon unaffected by its influence, some calming music perhaps.

Name: Kenny (Nicknamed Krazy Kenny)
    Profession: None (Currently looking for one)
    Pokémon: Duskull (Male, Adamant nature)
    Further Info: This fresh-out-of-college young man is one of the most comical people you will ever meet. He rarely ever gets upset or angry. As of right now, he is searching for a job that he thinks will work out for him.

PKMN Trainer Kenny joined the region! Welcome LucarioFan! I have simply stated you as a Pokémon trainer in the list, because "jobless guy" sounds not as interesting. If you want to change it, just tell me. :)

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Yeah, I want that pokédex expansion too, I really want Raichu and Skarmory.

Also, Lycan, perhaps we could use some Heal Bell for that? Miltank does learn it naturally.

Back