• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The rather cool dragon luvers club (not just pokemon dragons) O_O

who's the most Dragon-obsessed member of the DL club

• Charizard_Fire_God

Votes: 28 42.4%
  • Brookes

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Hydraconis Requiseq-Hrael

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Dragon-Chan

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Some other member who I didnt add to the poll cause im lazy o.o

Votes: 16 24.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Wheeee! This iz making me so happy!! ^_^
    Here's a very, VERY nice one. ^_^

*sings a strange mixture of Pok?mon music, medieval music, Dragonheart music, and Enya*

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey! Have any of you people read any Dragon books? I've been wanting to read for about 2 years now but not only do I not know of any but I am also a great cronical slacker when it comes to reading, lol, there's a lot of books in my library that I wanna read but I JUST CAN'T!! I would like to start with some Dragon books though now that I'm all fired up. Can anyone recommend me some?

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    If you Look in ebay you could find some but I could also ask Anthony laigh if he can hyper link me his online tale ^^ It a beautiful one of Dragons and many other creatures saveing eachother a such.

I wish my story was done but it's ganna last the whle exam of next month so I cant finish it yet till I'm at least three days ahead, But a story I'm working on is of wild dragons =3.

You could also go to Dresthou and get some of her stories ^_^ Google. Dimars and her site will pop up instantly

Years
    Thanks a million FNA! ^_^ *hugs* *has wanted to write down his Dragon fanfics a couple of times but is lazy and hasn't read enough books in English to be very good at expressing himself*
    *searches "Dresthou" w/ Google and finds nothing* Go where?

Last edited:

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    You'r welcome Char^^ It take awhile. My story drags on and on but I'v learned how to stop that from happening.
    i'll post my first dragon story here once I get it finished, if only my handwriting was nice I wouldint hafta retipe it out but my hand writing is verey bland and mixed with text sometimes. I also have very artistic T's and L's.

Years
    I wish you the best of luck FNA! ^_^
    *yawn* It's late for me an' I've got school in the morning.
    Goodbye, see ya all friends, I'm off to sleep now...
    ...until then...

...pleasant dreams.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Awes:huggles: Sweet dreams Char =3 I also hafta go cause I need to post some drawings on this computer and in order to do that I need to restart >< Raven might not let me back on so I'll see you'all laiter^_~

Fvadea

Ice Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Umm... Can I join your dragon club? I just love dragons. I think they are so cute and powerful.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    Have you guys ever heard of a game called Lost Kingdoms 2? It has some really awesome, wicked looking, kick *** dragons! (though I'd let ya know XD)
    Anyway, I found these and thought you guys might enjoy 'em ^_^

What is your Inner Dragon?
    Take the quiz: What is your Inner Dragon (neat pictures)

Green Dragon
    Your Inner Dragon is the embodiment of Nature and the Earth.Greens spend almost all of their time below the canopy or just above the treetops in tropical rain forests.You speak the language of every animal and plant in your domain and know most of them by first name.Because of your protector/caretaker role, you are the Earth Elemental dragon. You also like to like to impose your steadfast will on others, commune with Nature, and lobby governments for alternative fuels and conservation. Your favorable attributes are Midnight, Winter, gemstones, mountains, caves, soil, respect, endurance, responsibility, prosperity, and purpose in life.

What Elemental Dragon are you?
    Take the quiz: what elemental dragon are you**GREAT PIC**

shadow dragon
    you have dark soul and dont care if any body knows you are a fighter and you dont mix well with people you like to be alone and enjoy dark areas check out more Quizes by iceladydragon

Last edited:

Night-Kun

Ze Punkrocker iz backorz!!
    Years
    Awesome! My own little baby dragon!! I'll take the quizzes when I get home, but until then, I'll post links and attach my fave artist's dragons... Most are copywrited tho so can't steal 'um.

Um, ok.. Something is wrong with the website my fave artist's works are posted on... I'll give them later...

EDIT; Took the tests:
    Element: Earth Dragon
    Inner Dragon: Silver Dragon (Just like my fave artist!)

Oh, poo. Just go to Here Maybe it will work... If not, somethin is wrong with *LFW**D.

But here's her home page... NightWing Galleries The first pic you see is her 'dragon' form....

EDIT2: Here's my fave of her works... Its called 'Mage Dragon'

Last edited:

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Heh. My results were
    What Element Dragon are you? Light Dragon
    What is your Inner Dragon? Green Dragon
    YAY! My favorite two! ^__^

Years
    *sigh* My elemental Dragon came out the Fire Dragon and my inner Dragon came out the Red Dragon ...though I must say that what I replied there shouldn't have made me come out as evil as it said I was -- I replied to be of a gentle and wise nature, not picky on humans, no treasure...*big frown* ...anyways it's good ta know I'm red and firey but the quiz's personality results don't fit me at all. >_< I mean COME ON I didn't choose any evil or malevolent answer on any of the questions... maybe it's because I focused so much on fire...
    ...and yesh Night Hawke I know of NightWing Galleries *sigh* I've been there, lotsa' beautiful Dragonesses *licks*
    ...err, speaking of beautiful Dragonesses...

...ain't she a beaut'? ^_^

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back