• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The rather cool dragon luvers club (not just pokemon dragons) O_O

who's the most Dragon-obsessed member of the DL club

• Charizard_Fire_God

Votes: 28 42.4%
  • Brookes

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Hydraconis Requiseq-Hrael

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Dragon-Chan

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Some other member who I didnt add to the poll cause im lazy o.o

Votes: 16 24.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Many times it's hard for people to do some things for there love o.o I'm sure you'll find a way someday^_^ As long as you have feelings for dragons theres nothing stoping you from ever learning, it just takes a sertan insperation sometimes ^^.
    Nice colored pencil dragon, kinda reminds me of what I'm going for when I do colored pencil. I just can't quite get it yet ^^;; I may stick with grayscales for awhile =3.

Years
    Freenaturearts said:
    Many times it's hard for people to do some things for there love o.o I'm sure you'll find a way someday^_^ As long as you have feelings for dragons theres nothing stoping you from ever learning, it just takes a sertan insperation sometimes ^^.
    It's true! *cries* ...And my feelings DO run deep for them.

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
    Porygon said:
    Mwar, the greyscales are nice, they don't take away from the inage itself like colour does sometimes ^_^

Especially with Dragons, mwar. Although deep reds are nice with Dragons ^_^

Oh yeh, deep reds are nice with Dragons :D
    Ill post another wonderful pic for u guys to stare at.....RIGHT NOW!!!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    That Dimar is amazing. Looks like It's a male with that blue tuffed beard ^_^.
    And that dragon Brooks posted is very fearsom O.o Lets hope He's killing some Dragon Pouchers =D!
    I wasint abile to finish Larulo Sirus but I did finish his linart this morning. I'm ganna spend the day laiter this afternoon drawing a bunch of dragons to see how many I can get done and see if I can scan them. But till then heres the LaruloSketch.

Enjoy ^_^

Years
    Welcome Legolas! *sigh* Me hopes you enjoy yar stay! ^_^
    In the meantime here's another pic.

*sigh* They're the most awesome creatures I've ever seen...

The crests, the wings, their structuring, everything, even the horns and the tail, the scales, the claws, their ability to breathe fire... and their ability to fly... their roar, their voice ...their stance ...I have yet to see any creatures that could match their beauty.
    They're majestic and powerful... yet also loving, their warmth and kindness moving me in a way in which no other living thing or person does...

...I have all the admiration I've ever had for anyone, and my hopes and dreams lie with them. Where others stare at them in terror I stare at them in admiration for their beauty, where others feel fear and hatred I feel love and cherishment, and where others seek to destroy them I go to protect them...
    ...for they are ancient creatures of a spiritual purity and mystical knowledge that Man has yet to achieve... they are the Dragons -- and they are my shining light.

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Yep. I agree. Good speech there, I agree with all of that. ^_^ Also I have to admire how well you done to come up with that. :)

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Forgot to say on last post. Is also an awesome piccy there. ^_^

Years
    *blushes* ...at least I can express my feelings in words... hmm I should really post those pkmn fanfics some time soon, they've been rotting in my comp for 2 months now... *sigh* How well I did what to come up with that you say Yamichi? *sigh* I made it in 5 mins, those are my feelings -- don't ask -- I don't know WHY I feel this bondage to them, it's really wierd, I'm tryin' ta understand it too... o.0
    Eh-erm, anyways...

*sigh* ...he looks like some kind of protector from up that cliff... *sigh*

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Charizard_Fire_God said:
    *blushes* ...at least I can express my feelings in words... hmm I should really post those pkmn fanfics some time soon, they've been rotting in my comp for 2 months now... *sigh* How well I did what to come up with that you say Yamichi? *sigh* I made it in 5 mins, those are my feelings -- don't ask -- I don't know WHY I feel this bondage to them, it's really wierd, I'm tryin' ta understand it too... o.0
    Eh-erm, anyways...

*sigh* ...he looks like some kind of protector from up that cliff... *sigh*

Cool. Somehow when you feel something, you can't explain it. You just know it's right. To be honest is kinda same for me too. ^_^

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    hey guys guess what

last night I found my old dragon egg toy, Its this 30cm egg that you press a button on the side and the dragon looks like its realy hatching. the wings pop out a bit and it jumps from the egg looking realy young and beautiful then the wings fully pop out and It looks realy fearce i also got a female 1 and if placed the croect distance appart It looks like there kissing and then grow old together

lol kissees

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back