• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Real Ancient Mew

Dark Raichu

GBA FR and LG RULES!!!!!!
    Years
    The other day i was in an old card shop, which sells singles of about every card game you would want. well since pokemon isn't as popular as it used to be, but i think it is coming back. anyway, he had a old box where all of the cards he used to have all for ten cents. so i started looking through it and i started finding Wizard Stamped Kabutos, and first edition Electebuzzes. i also found a Japanese promo Cleffa, which was for some reason slicked, almost like lamination. There were some more like a foil 1st ed Ditto from Fossil and more awesome trainers than i could imagine. I got about 14 Item Finders, 20 Computer Searches, about 8 Super Energy Removal, 8 Proffesor Elms, 5 Imposter Proffesor Oaks, 12 Pokemon Breeders, and some other cards like Gold Berrys and Super Energy Retrievals. But i looked down and saw a Japanese IMported Pokemon 2000 MOvie Magazine. It was still sealed and untouched. I opened it and there it was..........an ontouched MINT Ancient Mew still in the case in the Magazine. The magazine sold for 50.00$ when it can out, the guy just sold it to me for 5.00$!!!!! i was so surprised. I think i am going to go back and get the rest of what i need, hahahahahaha

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Lucky dog. The card shops I go to are either expensive, or are intelligent enough bout POkemon cards to charge more for better cards. :(

Back