• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The REAL Holon Phantom

Nemes

L'Adorabile Terrone
    Years
    Dusclops? Gengar? Misdreavus? Nope. It's obviously Pharuff!!!

The REAL Holon Phantom

[Surprise!]

Yup, my tribute to Fangking's and Cascade's amazing work. I don't think I need to redirect you to their topic, 'cause they reached over 650 views in about a week, so I think that everyone here knows what I'm talking about.

(Anyway, colors are a bit different from the original due to twilight.)

[Pharuff is © Fanking Omega & Cascade Gonpory]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    That's a very good card. Though I'd reword Twilight Curse:

"Does 20 damage plus 10 more damage for each [P] Energy attached to Pharuff.

Nemes

L'Adorabile Terrone
    Years
    Double Dash said:
    That's a very good card. Though I'd reword Twilight Curse:

"Does 20 damage plus 10 more damage for each [P] Energy attached to Pharuff.

Uh, thank you, but... why?

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    ...Hang on...

...I misread the attack, didn't I?

...I did, I misread the attack...

...I'll go crawl back into my hole now.

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
    Very sweet, very sweet. Pharuff is one of my all time favourites of Cascade's Pokémon, so I'm pretty well thrilled you chose to make a fake of it!

Apart from me and Cascade, I think you're the only person to have ever made a fake of an Acanthite Pokémon.

A pretty much perfect card. I'm not sure about the wording on the first attack, but it may well be right. And it's just so SWEET XD

Particular mention should go to the really cool art style used on Pharuff :)

Great card man, keep it up!

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
    my mouth has dropped onto the floor in amazement and inspirational AWE!!!!! aahhhh that card is sooo awesome... 100,000,000/10! your card totally owns anything i have seen, even my own cards!

Blaze Dragon

Blazes of Wisdom
    Years
    That card looks cool but, if its second attack does equal damage to the number of Psychic energys in Pharuff, why it says 20 as damage? Doesn´t it would say 10x?

Nemes

L'Adorabile Terrone
    Years
    Blaze Dragon said:
    That card looks cool but, if its second attack does equal damage to the number of Psychic energys in Pharuff, why it says 20 as damage? Doesn´t it would say 10x?

Because it doesn't! ^_^ Twilight Curse does 20 damage and ALSO puts X damage counters (damage counters aren't damage) on each Pokémon, where X is the number of [P] Energy cards attached to Pharuff.

Fangking Omega said:
    A pretty much perfect card. I'm not sure about the wording on the first attack, but it may well be right.

^ ^

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    Awesome card!!!

I like how you made the art, cause the Twilight effect looks awesome on it!

I also love the attacks... especially the last one!!

Awesome!!! 10/10

Back