• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Real Pokemon Radio!

Years
    Hello

I would like everyone to check out my new site
    The Real Pokemon Radio playing all your favorite Pokemon Music 24/7.
    https://trpr.vexserv.com
    Please let me know of any problems with the stream. Also the site is still being edited and finished but I managed to make a someone design for the grand opening but the radio is streaming fantastic! TUNE IN!

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I really don't care too much for the layout- it's too plain, and the background repeating on the right doesn't look very good =/
    I thought you were bringing back APCC?

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    o_o I can only have windows media player on the computer cause it belongs to my mom ( I dont have my own money yet )

Is there a way you could fix the problem T_T I'v been looking for something like this in over 3 years . Well since I heard about the one in the game anyway o_o .

Sylver

Peacekeeper.
    Years
    Morkula said:
    I really don't care too much for the layout- it's too plain, and the background repeating on the right doesn't look very good =/
    Meh, me likes the layout, simple layouts rule.

Years
    We are currently working on the issues with Windows Media Player and Real Player. It will be working by tonight for sure!

PoKeManiAc

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Morkula said:
    I didn't see him ask for layout criticism. o_O

Master Blaze said:
    It's not bad... but I don't really see the point when there is PIRN :\
    Some people don't like listening to the same station over and over.

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
    Years
    You can't ONLY listen to PIRN (even though it's better than mine and anyone's put together xDD)

Anyway, I wouldn;t call it 24/7 as I'm getting a no stream found >_>;;
    Wow. How many Radios are there gonna be now? O.o I knew of two when I made mine, now there's another...

Back