• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Really Slow Summer Shop

It's your opinion! And I wanna hear it! Well, read it actually.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2010
So we'll do the trade for the totodile next week then. No big deal.
And thanks for the two shinies.

GreenLanturn

Interior Crocodile Fraligatr
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 26, 2012
ive got a six hour plane flight to fully Ev that larvitar now so thanks for giving me something to do lol.

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2010
Updated with even more pre-release Eigaken Celebis. Two somewhat decent ones from today's date, too.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2011
Hey. I have all of the Distant Land pokemon. Do I have to list every one of them and their natures if you want to even consider trading with me?

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2010
I only want the natures of the UT ones. I need to make sure I don't have them yet in so-and-so nature. You don't have to list all of them - you can list a handful at a time if you want.

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2010
Bumped and updated with more Celebis and some new RNG egg move Pokemon.

Satoshi Pikachu coming soon! I have two in my game that I can get at any date if you want to offer for one (or both) of the two.

Back