• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Recolored Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
Years
  • "Wait!"
    I was desperate for a companion, so I called after her again.
    "I have one more thing to ask you."

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "Can you tell me if you ever see any other discolored Mightyena around? I was thinking of forming a team to rebel against the hunters..."

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "Just remember, if you ever feel down, your mom's always with you, not physically, but spiritually... so you'll never actually have to lose her..."

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • I smiled warmly.
    "That's good to know, but I don't think I can even trust them..."

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "When you've gone through 6 years of the pain, finger-pointing, and chases I've been through, it's hard to trust even yourself..."

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "Actually, I've killed many. About 100 people, and 20 Pokemon. That's the eternal price to pay for being different... the only trace a Pokemon or human I killed would have of me being there would be maybe red marks on their throat where I suffocate them. Basically I no longer trust myself anymore."

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
  • I watched from aside the stone in my mouth gathering thirst because I couldnt swallow
    I looked at the other pokemon
    and relised that the arcanine had the exact crest as I did.I stepped out of the bushes,walking straight for her when I dropped the stone,Causing a very loud clank.

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
    Years
  • Hearing the clacking sound behind me, I turned and let go of my control over the Mightyhena for one second. Shade snarled quietly and paced back and forth.
    I saw another pokemon, one with the emblem I carried on my leg, and he had a rock with it as well.

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
  • I bent down embarresd to meet by droping a stupid rock.
    I picked It up and contiued and looked at the pokemon growling
    "hello"I said in a firm voice trying not to look at the females back leg too much to draw attention.

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
  • "ehh"he said in embarrassment
    he dropped the stone in front of her amd relized that the sign was on it too
    "this takes out our powers"I said

"by the by im spirit and you are?"I said to the mightena and the arcanine

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
    Years
  • "Terra." and I glanced at Shade. "Quit pacing like you're hungry."
    "I AM hungry!"
    I rolled my eyes. Right, and this is what I get for finding him first with the curse upon him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back