• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Regies

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2009
    Today I caught all three regies in Emerald. At certain times it was a bit of a challenge but I managed to accomplish my goal. once i can borrow one of my friends ds lite i will migrate the regies to platinum and try to catch regigigas. Any of you caught regigigas?

Years
  • In Diamond and Pearl you have to send the three Regi's over to get Regigas which I did.
    In Platinum there is actually a Regi Trio Event implemented inside the Platinum game. You'll need the event Regigas obtained from the 11th Movie from Japan or the Toys 'R' Us.
    You either have it or send it over to your Platinum game to make the Regi Trio event activate. More can be read through here.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
  • Today I caught all three regies in Emerald. At certain times it was a bit of a challenge but I managed to accomplish my goal. once i can borrow one of my friends ds lite i will migrate the regies to platinum and try to catch regigigas. Any of you caught regigigas?

Just to note If you use a different DS to pal park then your platinum game will have to synchronize to the DS lite and you will have to wait 24 hours until you can migrate again,
    so make sure you dont use your DS when you synchronize to the other until you migrated your pokes

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • Get Innocuous! has let me borrow the event Regigigas, so I'll be off to catch the three Regis sometime soon.

Back