• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Region of Roanoke OoC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Language, young man! Otherwise I'll have to scrub your mouth with soap. >O

Ahem, I guess this would be a good time for you to request Caterpie for your team, then, though dealing with this situation is of course Shuricel's thing since it's her RP. :3

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    haha well then i suppose this is me requesting to catch Caterpie XD i can do some clever post editting if its not okay

Soundash

RolePlaying Vagabond
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2007
    That, Alter Ego, is because it's basicaly us three who care about the plot have anything worth saying about the RP. Also, when I though about the trading I was thinking about it being done IC, with the planing being done through PMs but I'm glad you liked the concept. On a side note, let's just not get too complex or the joy will go down the drain shall we? At least that's what happens when an absurd level of complexity is reached.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2007
    Okay.

Trading system:
    Two members agree for it through PM.
    Done in character.

That simple enough for you? :)

Also, sorry if I'm not as active as some roleplay masters. I'm active on two other forums, modding on one, and I also get stuck watching my baby brother a lot in real life. Plus, I'm going to need to get started on my essay to get into high school tomorrow.

So, sorry if I can't post a lot like other roleplay masters, but I thought that I should at least tell you why. I'll be able to post once every couple days at the least, though.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    That, Alter Ego, is because it's basicaly us three who care about the plot have anything worth saying about the RP. Also, when I though about the trading I was thinking about it being done IC, with the planing being done through PMs but I'm glad you liked the concept. On a side note, let's just not get too complex or the joy will go down the drain shall we? At least that's what happens when an absurd level of complexity is reached.

Mmmhmm...I know what you mean about the complexity thing. (That has really killed an RP or two for me) And I prefer it happening IC, so I have no complaints. x3

Okay.

Trading system:
    Two members agree for it through PM.
    Done in character.

That simple enough for you? :).

Yep. ^.^ Sorry for all the questions; I am with ideas what Kat is with machines. If there's any chance of getting confused about it, I will find it. xD

Soundash

RolePlaying Vagabond
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2007
    So, sorry if I can't post a lot like other roleplay masters, but I thought that I should at least tell you why. I'll be able to post once every couple days at the least, though.

It's cool, i won't be having much time to post either (test season), but will make sure to do it everyday, or try to.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    It's cool, i won't be having much time to post either (test season), but will make sure to do it everyday, or try to.

same here, i'll be posting every day i feel i need to but i spose thats somewhat at the mercy of the other RP'ers. i'm also entering test season unfortunately but i check the RP frequently so it shouldn't be a problem

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    I just got my first post up. :D YAY

And now there's an ice storm! NOT YAY.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back