• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Regis,legendarys,starters and more

BigWolf

(updated)The Regis,legendarys,starters and more

I am trading the Regis,2Regigigas',Raquaza,Heatran,Deoxys,Jirachi,Cressilia,Dialga,Rotom,Latias,the three birds,the psychos,Entei,Raiko,dratini,gible,eevee,beldum and any starters for anything good(also a shiny mew)
    FC Matt: 2663 8795 5322

Last edited:

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Entei and Riakou, if not hacked, I will give a Porygon-Z lvl 95 EV trained and a Feebas (jap) for. I'll bring other stuff too, if you don't see something you like.

wingedwolves

is a normal human worm baby
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2007
    Ooh... I'd like the raikou.

And do you have any silver/gold starters? If so I'd like a totadile and/or chikoreeta?

I could trade a magby, jirachi, or a snorlax?

BigWolf

What else do you have to offer? I am going to trade u (yes they are legit, english)

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    ::falls over:: I really want an the birds... I have all the starters as well as:
    Female combee
    ralts
    nosepass
    mareep
    absol
    magnimite
    spiritomb

BigWolf

yea i do have johto starters, i would take jirachi and magby for tododile and chicareta

BigWolf

yea i do have johto starters, i would take jirachi and magby for tododile and chicareta and i will add a cyndaquil

BigWolf

al crap, i dont have a chicareta but i do have the rest, i'll give you a turtwig and a gible though

BigWolf

kitsu i would trade you all birds for absol,chicarita and spiritumb

BigWolf

yea the trade is good but i have to make a egg(can you help me evolve my gligar, i trade and you trade it back please)

Back