• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen The Regis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame of Destruction

Master of the Umbreon
    Years
    Is there a certain way to catch Regice, Regirock, and Registeel. I lowered them to a sliver of HP and paralyzed and the Ultra Balls barly shoke at all. I need to catch them because I am trying to complete the pokedex.

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    There is no set way to catch the regi's (it took me a long while) it all comes down to luck. I can give you a idea of how to get them though.
    First Stock up on Timer Balls and Ultra Balls.

Next make sure that you have at least 2 pokemon in your team that knows False Swipe (always leaves the pokemon with 1 Health Point) and also one or two that know a move that puts the oppsing pokemon to sleep.

I think the next part is obvious, get them down to 1 health Point put them to sleep then throw tonnes of Ultra/Timer balls at them untill you get them, could take a while though so be prepared.

Of course if you have a master ball you could always use that XD. Hope that helps you in some way

Legendary_Master

Articuno master
    Years
    btw it IS possibel to catch them with the other balls liek the great and even the POKEball.
    I caught regiice in a pokeball last night. :D HONEST

Years
    No real strategy, people may say there is some but you just goota go with what you think is best.
    The best you can do is lower then to a point were if you hit them once more they'll faint.
    Once you've gotten there launch and type of ball you have. If you have a timer ball make the match last longer and use that.
    Good Luck!
    ~CLOSED~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back