• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Reincarnation (PG 14)

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    Species- Ponyta

Name as a human- Stacy

Name as a Pokemon- Blaze

Personality- As either a pokemon or human, Stacy is kind toward others though she can have a fiery temper when provoked. Adventurous and very curious she tends to jump into things without thinking, which sometimes gets her into jams. She is often brave to a fault and will only think of running away when the situation seems completely hopeless, which doesn't always mean she will.

Shiny?- no

History before becoming a Pokemon- At 16 years old before she died, she had been trying to get her mom to let her go on a pokemon journey forever. Thinking she was too young and that pokemon were too dangerous, her mother refused, which devastated Stacy. She couldn't stand being denied her life's dream and spent many sleepless nights until she came up with a reckless plan.

Sneaking out of the house the next morning, she went to a nearby pokemon ranch, which had promised to give her a ponyta if her mother agreed. Stacy told the owner that her mother had said that it was alright to have the ponyta and left her hometown with Ponyta at her side. She regretted running away from home but figured that she could always make it up to her family.

She had only got as far as the next town when she began to feel ill. Burning with a fever, she stumbled up to the nearest house, whose occupants rushed her to the hospital. The hospital notified Stacy's mother of her daughter's illness, but shortly before she got to the hospital, Stacy died. The last thing Stacy saw was Ponyta's worried face.

Island- Flame Island

RP Sample- (From another pokemon rpg forum)

On another part of the volcano a young ponyta amused himself by hopping from rock to rock on a river of lava. Tiring of this game, he leaped nimbly leaped to the bank only to land on the tail of a charmeleon which was sheltering itself on the other side of a rock.

With a roar of rage the charmeleon leaped to its feet and glared at the embarrassed pokemon. Fire and smoke poured from its mouth as it prepared to punish its offender

"I'm sorry, friend," the fire horse said, good-naturedly. "Next time I'll be more careful about where I put my hooves.

He winced as the reptilian pokemon refused to back down. He only knew the move tackle and doubted that it would be enough to take down an evolved pokemon, however, it was against his nature to simply run away. The charmeleon inched closer as he frantically tried to figure out how to out of this jam.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Here's my finished character... Heh... it was truly long for me... and um.... where has Abby been? I'm anxious to start... :P

Species- Umbreon

Name as a human- Lloyd

Name as a Pokemon- Hm... Lloyd for now... until I can think of something better...

Personality- Lloyd has a personality condition which is affected directly by the moon and shifts according to the moon's cycle. When it's closer to a full moon, he becomes sly and cunning and when it's closer to a new moon, he is caring and supportive. Though regardless, Lloyd is often clumsy but always tries his hardest no matter the most simple of things. Though he constantly makes more work for him to do due to his clumsiness, he'd get right on top of whatever was needed done. His friendly demeanor, except when in full moon mode, has earned him many friends along with his sociable self. Lloyd has a tendency to drink tea in the afternoon under a tree.

Shiny?- Nope.

History before becoming a Pokemon- Lloyd lived in an average home with caring parents. He was well liked by the people he had influenced with his meeting and was typically happy. He'd go to school, help out around clubs and the school, though he'd make a mess of things quickly but would always clean things up. He has a natural ability to get along with just about anyone he doesn't really know so new students to him always get a greeting of some sort be it one of clumsiness or not. Things went well until his first year of high school. Lloyd's cold virus that had killed many people and many more to come, suddenly jumped to astonding ranges and killed him. Many of his fellow students had also died as well as his parents. Then however, he felt himself wake up as if it were all but a dream only to find himself in an unusual shape...

Island- Midnight Island

RP Sample-
    "Cough cough... I'm alright, Mom. I don't want to be late for the entrance ceremony..." Lloyd muttered sleeping in his pajamas as his mother placed a thermometer into his mouth. Lloyd also saw his mom's umbreon sitting silently beside her. His mother finally took out the thermometer and read it.

"You're at 98.9 degrees... I guess you're fine. Come on Luna. We're going to make some breakfast." she said as she started walking followed by the umbreon.

"What about you mom?" Lloyd asked but his mom only smiled and went on her way. Lloyd quickly took a good 5 minutes to brush his teeth, wash his face, and dress for school. As he scrambled down the stairs, his mother had already placed two pieces of toast on a plate on the dining table for him. Lloyd swiftly devoured his toast almost forgetting to chew and made his way out the door. With a wave back, Lloyd shouted to his mother, "I'm off!" His mother smiled and just waved back as she watched her son run off. Luna gave a slight purr as she looked up at her master's face. "He'll survive... He's a strong boy..."

Making sure he didn't trip on anything, Lloyd jogged calmly and was a good deal early for his entrance ceremony. Lloyd was the first to come followed shortly but a group consisting of seven of his middle school friends. The group became one and the boys high-fived each other while the girls giggled of their summer break. The meeting, however, was short-lived. Lloyd's cold had suddenly taken a spike up in temperature as well as the rest of the students. They were all fine for the moment but the overwhelming cold was determined to keep rising and soon they were unconscious on the concrete they stood on.

All Lloyd felt was an intense flame burning within him and his eyes were trying hard to focus but they did not respond. The vision upon him slowly turned into black until his eyelids could no longer receive any response from his brain. His body slowly burned within and finally, all he could feel was nothing as if he had been thrown into a dark abyss forever falling. He could see nothing nor feel or hear anything. He thought that that was the feeling of death until he felt a small breeze dance across his arms. Lloyd shivered at the feeling of it but then he thought to himself, "How?" He took up all his strength to raise his eyelids and slowly but surely, he was gazing upon the world again. A rather plain yet dark land was an intriguing sight to him.

"Ugh.... I'm feeling so drained right now..." Lloyd mumbled as he tried to stand on his four legs. "Wait four legs?" Lloyd took a moment to carefully inspect himself and he was shocked.

"What the... I'm an Umbreon!" he shouted as he stood up quickly. However, his sudden movement caused him to fall back down on his belly.

Shaking his head he wondered, "What the heck happened...." But he left the thought to drift in the back of his mind as he closed his eyes once more to feel the relaxing feel of sleeping but with a swishing tail.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    Rain soon began to drip down upon the two pokemon, and Thaetus decided it would be best to wake Mai and get to the shelter that she had mentioned shortly before. It dawned on him right before they were whisked away that Thaetus did not know how to teleport. This was something he should have been able to catch earlier and seen as odd, seeing as to a fully evolved pokemon, teleporting should be second nature. This guy was human, he was almost positive of it.

Entering Mai's cave, he lightly shook off some of the water that had came to rest on his body near the entrance of the cave, and proceeded inside with his comrades, gazing around the room.

"Nice place." He said. Back when he was a human, his living arrangements were almost always way more extravagant then his current location, but as a pokemon, it felt more then comftertable enough. "How long have the two of you been living here?"

----------------------------

Megumi leaned away from Tyro as he floated up to her, afraid that the giant hunk of metal may be struck by lightning once again, and surely not wanting to be caught up in it. Not to mention, his behavior was creeping her out. She guessed it was the full charge he had just gotten.

"Why are you so timid?"

"T... Timid?" Megumi echoed, fairly suprised at the fairly direct question "I... I don't know... everything is changing... its all happening so fast..." Right around this time she noticed that the Gible was heading off to go find shelter "H-hey! Wait for me!" She called, hopping to her feet and following after, expecting the Magnazone to do the same. She couldn't imagine being alone in the rain, all by herself.

lorddarigarn

Bane of Optomism
    Years
    Thaetus tried hard not to blush, and did it well. Inside, however, he was blazing with embarrasment and he didn't quite know why. He tried to sound causal as he replied. "No, we just met today. She's been showing me round." He missed the subtext completely. "I've never staying in a place like this." He wildly thought about for an excuse, and came up with one almost instantly, and one he could easily build off. "I like to sleep in the woods." Perfectly true. He sat there for a little while, just casualy discussing the events of the day. Yearning for a bit of peace, he excused himself and stood up. He got some water from an adjoining room and splashed a bit over his face. He could hear Mai and Yuu talking behind him.
    He was about to walk back through to outside when realised that immediatly outside the door was a perfectly flat, smooth area. He hadn't been eager to appear inside a tree earlier, but this should be find. He closed his eyes, swiftly feeling where he wanted to teleport to. He remembered what Mai had shown him, and seconds later was standing a little bit outside the cave, out of view of the entrance. Sighing, he lay down outside looking up at the stars. Eventually, he began to get slightly drowsy. He didn't know exactly how long he'd been out, but at a guess he'd say he'd been out about an hour or two. He picked himself up and turned to walk back into the cave.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    (OOC: Abby is a girl)
    "I woke up in a Garchomp cave," Coal said. "We won't be able to go back there. But I think if we head back that way to the cliffs we should be able to find one. A Dratini said most my kind were on another island or something."

That's not exactly reassuring. If most of your kind are on another island, then what are you doing here? Tyro thought. You didn't seem to have come here by yourself, and I know I woke up on an island full of electrics... Random suspicions crossed his mind, but he deleted them as he thought of them. No point getting all paranoid, these may be his only two potential friends on the entire island. Well, at least one of them anyways...

"T... Timid?" Megumi the Dragonite replied. "I... I don't know... everything is changing... its all happening so fast..." The Gible had already wandered off in front of them. "H-hey! Wait for me!"

She was probably a little kid or something...

Around this time Tyro decided that having all this extra charge in his body wasn't doing good things for his personality, and so he began discharging into the ground as he floated along between Coal and Megumi, leaving a trail of blackened grass and soil that had grown over a dozen feet long by the time he finished. There was a LOT of energy in a bolt of lightning.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    Yuu nodded as Thaetus excused himself, and assumed a small conversation with Mai. Not about anything particularly notable. As he did, he reflected on the situation he was in. The day before this he had been human. One who was slightly more privelaged then others, but still human. Yet here he was, conversing with another pokemon in a completely normal manner. He was almost certian that Mai hadn't caught on to the fact that he was human, or even a bit different then other pokemon for that matter, and even though he had practically told Thaetus, he got the feeling that he didn't fully understand what he was saying. It all was well and good for him. All that meant was that he was playing his part of the pokemon well, and he gave himself some inner praise for that. It had been quite a while, but Thaetus eventually returned to the group.

"Where did you run off to?" He asked in a casual tone.

lorddarigarn

Bane of Optomism
    Years
    "Just a breath of fresh air." He didn't much care if anyone knew that he was a loner, but it wasn't something he would just talk about. As he walked in, he stifled a yawn. It was definitely getting late. He looked at Mai. She seemed to be a bit drowsy, too.
    "It's getting a bit late. Anyone mind if I turn in?" Mai shrugged.
    "I'll show you round." She stood up and stretched. She walked through a door and he followed. He was lead into a sort of hall, with a few rooms turning off. Thaetus ducked his head slightly and walked into one of the rooms. It was fairly basic, with a slab of rock covered in soft foliage in a corner. A small stream trickled through the corner, and Thaetus wondered if it was natural or had been diverted somehow. Probably the latter. He tried to stifle the next yawn, but only managed to deaden it slightly. He sat down on the slab and stretched.
    He heard Mai ask Yuu something about where he'd sleep, then they both said goodnight. When the two walked out, he lay down on the slab. A part of him wondered if when he woke up he'd be human again, but the rest of him told himself that this was real. Whatever the hell had happened, this wasn't a dream and he'd wake up as a Pokemon. Whatever else, this had been a weird day. He lay back, thinking about his day, about Mai and all the new experiences. He stayed up a little bit, but eventually fell asleep.

Years
    OOC- All 4 of you who have posted before me are ~accepted~.

IC-

"Bulby, huh?"

"Yep!"

"Well, thanks Bulby. I'm gonna go explore this island a little bit, ok?"

"Ok, have fun!"

"Thanks," Abby said, dashing off in some random direction. She just kept running and running; it seemed like she could just keep running and running and never get tired since she was a Raichu. However, she didn't look were she was going, and ran into someone.

"Ugh..."

She looked up at an angry Torterra. I must have just ran into him.

"Oh... uh, sorry... s-s-sir..."

"Sir? I'm not a guy!"

Abby gulped. She would have no chance at battling something this strong. The tried to run away, but the Torterra bit her tail, so she couldn't go anywhere.

"Let... go!"

"No!" The Torterra used earthquake, and Abby passed out because of the harsh blow.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    "It's getting a bit late. Anyone mind if I turn in?"

"No, not really." Yuu said, getting up, stretching and yawning himself. "Im quite tired myself."

Today had been quite an odd one, but nonetheless he had enjoyed it more then any other he could remember. The thought brought something to his attention: His memories were fading. There were holes in his memory, spanning from as young as his days in the orphanage to as recent as his days in the hospital, in which he was sure he had woken up this morning remembering. Like much of the things he had experienced today though, he simply shrugged it off. It didn't matter. He had already consented himself to becoming a pokemon, and to him, those human memories were garbage. He had been alone his entire human life, with no real points that came to mind in which he truly enjoyed it.

Yuu wondered, if Thateus truly was human like he suspected, did that mean there were others like him as well? He wondered if he was the only one this calm about the changes going on. After all, the so-called 'normal' reaction to something such as this was fear and anxiety.

"Night." He said to Thaetus as he entered his own room to sleep. Mai guided him to his own room, and after saying good-night to Mai, crawled into his own makeshift bed. Like the mud-bath, and his meal, the bed seemed to feel better then what a human would expect out of it. He assumed pokemon had a better appriciation for the little things in life. After staring at the roof of the cave for quite a while, many thoughts flowing through his head as they normally did, Yuu drifted off to sleep. Today had been interesting. The next day probably would be as well.

-----------------------------

The three pokemon walked along, not much being said as they continued. In the uncomfortable silence, Megumi could hear the squish of their feet as they treaded across the wet ground, the pound of the raindrops on the earth, the sounds of thunder in the distance, and the small sounds of electric discharge Tyro was currently giving off. Still grabbing onto her tail as if it were a stuffed animal, she anxiously looked around. In the rain at the dark of night, this all seemed like some type of horror movie.

Eventually the group arrived at what appeared to be a fairly large cave in the side of a cliff. The inside of it was dark, and Megumi was still very nervous, but pressed on regardless, as they needed to get out of the rain. Entering the mouth of the cave, Megumi smelled something. It wasn't exactly something that smelled bad, it smelled... ominous, if it was possible for something to smell like that. The two others she was with didn't seem to notice, as Tyro lacked a nose, and Gible was still in an early evolutionary state, and his senses most likely wern't at their full development yet. The Dragonite girl convinced herself that she must be paranoid, everything that she had gone through this evening shaking her up quite a bit.

"So..." She said, wanting to break the silence, which just made the cave seem all the creepier "Were going to have to stay here for the night?"

Years
    Yay for new sign ups!

Species- Bayleef

Name as a human- Isabelle (Izzy for short)

Name as a Pokemon- Izzy

Personality- Izzy was a very kind, loving human. She always helped people in need. She was surprisingly outgoing around girls. However, she often froze up around guys, especially cute ones. She also had a bit of a temper problem; it took almost nothing to make her mad. She was a bit immature, despite the fact that she was almost 16, she still refused to watch more mature anime and to stop collecting Pokemon plushies. She also had more innocence than most girls her age, she rarely did anything wrong, except when she was mad and lost control. When she was angry, she was known to get very verbal, even physical with people. She also could get easily upset; just one small mean comment could make her cry.

Shiny?- no

History before becoming a Pokemon- Izzy grew up with an older sister, named Haley. They got on surprisingly well, and when they played with each other, they often forgot that their parents were almost always fighting. However, at the age of 7, Izzy's parents divorced, and she was forced to live with her mom, who she did not get along very well with. This was also when Haley started her Pokemon journey, making her even angrier. She took off on a Pokemon journey the next year, two years too young. She started out with Squirtle. She had been traveling around Kanto, until close to her 16th birthday. This is when her and many others get extremely high fevers. She died the day before her 16th birthday.

Island- Plant Island

RP Sample- Izzy felt something different. She couldn't quite put or finger on what was different, but there was definitely something different. For one, there was no more pain, no more burning fever. This was a relief. She slowly opened her eyes, feeling a slight quake in the ground. Izzy looked around. This place resembled a jungle. The trees seemed huge, and it was like she was on all fours.

She tried to get up on two feet, but feel back down. She ran around in circles, getting more confused by the second. She continued running, this time, in a straight line. She passed by many grass type Pokemon, but not people. This was getting weird. She kept running, and found a Raichu passed out on the ground.

"Hey, are you OK?"

Twilight Wolf

The Alpha Female
    Years
    OOC: Wow I got too left behind. I think I'll meet up with Izzy, kk, Abby? Also, this will be one of my lesser posts. *swears I will make better ones once you respond*

IC: I woke up and rose from the bubbling lava, and stepped out. For once, I look across the shining sea from a high point.

Nesting on the horizon was a green island; possibly an island home to some Grass Types.

"It's about time I see some other Pokemon." I said to myself, analyzing the distance and if I would make it.

"If I take off from here, then maybe I can glide high enough on updrafts and gales to make it...." I said, rubbing my chin thoughtfully.

"There is hardly anything here I would miss, so I have no objection to going..." I commented, before unfolding my wings and gliding over the lava and few trees on the island. Before I knew it, I was flying over the glistening sea.

The updrafts were in large quanities as of then, so I was lifted higher into the airs.

I wasn't a single but tired as I neared the island, which was inded full of vegitation.

It was a very large island, the whole thing concealed in a thick layer of foilage. I saw no place to land.

"I'll have to go through the trees if I want to find some Pokemon to befriend." I said irritably. I tilted into a shallow dive, and crashed through the treetops.

I landed hard on the ground, and only to find to my great dismay that there was no one around. I began to slowly walk through the underbrush, being as quiet as I could be. I passed numerous Grass types, who fled at the very sight of my tail. Then I came upon a clearing that looked like it had been Earthquaked to death.

There was a Bayleef asking an unconcious Raichu if it was OK. I entered the clearing, but stood there, waiting. I was unsure of what to do.

"Hello?" I asked.

Years
    Izzy looked at the Charizard. It was big and black; obviously a shiny. Abby got up, shook, and noticed the two.

"W-who... are you...?"

"I'm Izzy."

"I'm Vanessa."

"Ok, cool, nice to meet you! I'd love to talk, but I'm tired and achy due to that earthquake... plus, it's getting late. Good night."

Abby looked around for somewhere comfortable to sleep.

She found a rather large hole in a tree. She curled up, and feel asleep after much tossing and turning.

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    "Oooh my head..." Stacy groaned, her body shifting slightly. When she did this noticed two things: first that was lying on a hard surface and second, and more importantly, that she couldn't feel her fingers at all. Her eyes popping open in shock and dismay, she looked down at her arm stretched out in front of her only to find that it was on fire!!! She swung her other arm around to beat out the fire but stopped before reaching it, confused. Now she isn't an expert on people catching on fire or anything, but she at least figured that at this point she should feel some pain. To her it even felt like the flames were as much a part of her as her legs.

Calmed down slightly, Stacy examined her arm more closely and found out that it was really a yellowish-white leg with a black hoof where her hand should have been. She lept to her feet in surprise, barely aware that she was on all fours, and started pacing frantically, trying to piece everything together. "What am I?" Her mouth fell open in horror when she wasn't able to remember anything. With out thinking she said, "I have hooves now?..... People don't have hooves..... People?...... Humans?..... Was I once human?....." She frowned, thinking harder.

"My name was St-stacy and I had a ponyta named Blaze....can't remember anything else.... Wait." She stopped pacing, remembering what a ponyta looked like. "A ponyta? Could I be a ponyta or rapidash?"

Noticing a pool of water nearby, she ran or rather galloped over to it and looked down at her image. Sure enough, she had a horse-like appearance with a yellowish body, black hooves and eyes, and a mane and tail made of flames. By her small size and absence of a horn, she realized that she was a ponyta, the pre-evolved form of rapidash. She gaped at the reflection, almost thinking that this was all some joke.

Finally aware of her surrounding, she was disturbed to see volcanoes and lava pools around her. "This is crazy," she muttered, shaking her head, "but I guess I need to make the best of it somehow. At least until I figure out where I am and how I got here looking like this." She took off at a gallop to explore the area, feeling strangely pleased and exhilarated at how fast she could run.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    ((Hello? Anybody still here?))

Yuu slowly opened his eyes, letting out a yawn as he stretched out his body. Something felt odd, as if the body wasn't his. Then he remembered, it wasn't. He was a pokemon now. Hopping off of his bed, he turned to look at his tail, pulling at it once again to watch its spring-like properties, checking once again if it was real.

Yuu took a deep breath in and smiled. He had the feeling today would be another interesting day. Of course, every day would be interesting until he totally got the hang of being a pokemon. Walking past Thateus and Mai's rooms, he saw both of them were still sound asleep. A light blue light poured into the cave from its entrance. It seemed like it was still very early, no wonder they were still sleeping. Ah well, Yuu was awake. No sense in falling back to sleep in his eyes. Instead, he ventured outside to get a jumpstart on his day.

He felt the earth, still moist from last nights rain, beneath his feet, and a calm morning breeze against him. It felt nice. Lifting his snout into the air, he took a few wiffs, making pig-like snorts as he did, and caught a familiar scent as he did.

Pecha Berries. He thought, remembering their fragrance from yesterday. Following his nose, he wandered off to see if he could snag himself some breakfast. He was sure Thateus and Mai wouldn't be too worried about him.

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    "Well, there are a lot of fire pokemon around here, but if I'm really a Ponyta, why am I here? Aren't Ponyta more suited in a place with lush grass and fields to run in?" Stacy sat down and shook her head in disbelief. "This is crazy.... How could anything like this really be happening?" Many pokemon walked by her staring but she didn't notice them. Finally, a Growlithe walked up and cocked its head at her. "Hey Ponyta. I don't think you should be sitting there. You're right next to a lava pit that belongs to Volk the Magmar and he gets awful grouchy when someone is near his turf." Immediatly standing up and moving away from the lava pit, she followed the Growlithe for several yards. She gaped at his back in disbelief for a few minutes before recomposing herself. I can talk to and understand pokemon? Well, of course I can... I'm a pokemon myself, aren't I?

"Thanks for the warning, friend. What's your name? I'm Blaze." She smiled when she used her old, beloved Ponyta's name. New life new name, I guess...

"I'm Luke but you can call me Lu if you want. You don't seem to be from around here... Where are you from?"

"Nice to meet you Lu. You can say that again. I guess you could say that I'm from somewhere very far away.... What is this place called?"

Lu looked at her curiously but shrugged, obviously deciding not to press her. "This is Flame Island. Nothing but fire pokemon live here. Ponyta like yourself may be fire pokemon, but they usually prefer to live somewhere greener. I like it here though."

Listening to him carefully, she stared at him for minute after he mentioned where they were. Flame Island? I've never heard of a place called that. Still don't really know where I am I guess. Thinking for a minute, she queried, "So does that mean there are other islands? How many?"

Not noticing her shocked look, Lu answered her, "Yeah, there are lots of islands. As many as there are pokemon types. Let's see.... There's Plant Island, Toxic, Flame, Muscle...." He said many more but Blaze (Transition from Stacy to new name) soon lost count. "Come on! I'll show you Plant Island! You can see it from the beach!" Lu took of at a run with Blaze close behind.

Back