• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the rental pokemon in staduim 2

enyce

banned
    Years
    You ever noticed how, the evolved pokemon that are for rental, have very very very crappy movesets. Like if you picked houndoom, he would have ember. My god, ember? But if you picked houndour it would have flamethrower. Why did they do that? why did they give the lower pokemon, the better movesets?

That is exactly why, I use my own team in pokemon stadium

DarkMastaC

Master of the Golden Bros.
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    They did it so you would use your own pokemon.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Basically, it is all about balance. Means if you don't have a team and just want to use the rentals, you can fight two rental teams and be relatively balanced (although a L100 Weedle still makes me laugh).

ﻷﻺ Zhou Tai ﻺﻷ

Defender of the Kingdom of Wu
    Years
    I noticed that, there is no real reason. It's a bit like renting on Emerald, you get rubbish movesets with everything, just makes it more of a challenge.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    another reason is stragety....combine diffrent poke'mon....like on the first poke'mon stadium,put articuno,Zapdos,Electrode,Raichu,one more(I forgot...) and another of your choosing, put them in the right order for battles,(or at least the order I use) ya can't lose!

Back