• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Request Hotel !

Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    Newten5 said:
    OK, heres that neon eevee!
    The Request Hotel !
    Hope u like it! ^^

Chibi Pika: Well, I had my eye on the moltres revamp actually :P

Vicener: As long as u tell me exactly wot u want, I suppose I could try :)

~Newten5~

It's ok I don't need it anymore.

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Oh, ok then vicener ^^ feel free to request something else :)

~Newten5~

Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    Can you make pokemon from scratch? If you can I need a couple of new pokemon to be made: Sireny, <- a kind of mermaid looking pokemon, Nilch, <- a kind of dog with a light brown yellowish skin he is thunder tipe, Volmer, <- a kind of small dragon pokemon he is both fire and dragon tipe.

Berino

Graphics Artist
    Years
    du u make trainer sprites. if u du can u make a trainer sprite of the guy in my avater, include the hoody.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    If you are still allowing adoptions, I'd like to adopt that cute little igglypuff with the zubat wings, please...and can you animate it, too?
    I also was wondering if you can do an animation of a pichu hatching from an egg then evolving into a pikachu then the pikachu evolving into a raichu (all one animation that repeats). I mean, I know you can do it, but will you do it for me, please?
    And, if I'm not pushing it, a adult female trainer sprite with long shiny black hair wearing a golden cooltrainer outfit (non-animated)?

Last edited:

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Hmm...well lets see: yes u can have the winged igglybuff but how do u want it animated?
    Ill try that first, if it turns out good then ill do the other animation too.
    Now, the trainer....I did sorta say that I wasnt gonna do trainer sprites anymore but, I might just let this one happen....as its not too complicated. But not until I have done the animations first.

~Newten5~

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    Newten5 said:
    Hmm...well lets see: yes u can have the winged igglybuff but how do u want it animated?
    Ill try that first, if it turns out good then ill do the other animation too.
    Now, the trainer....I did sorta say that I wasnt gonna do trainer sprites anymore but, I might just let this one happen....as its not too complicated. But not until I have done the animations first.~Newten5~

Ideally, I want the wings flapping with the igglypuff going around in cirlces. I'm sorry I didn't catch the post about you no longer doing trainer sprites. I understand if you don't want to do it, but if you do, I'll be grateful :classic:
    Thanks

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    OK, ill get on it. But just so u no, if theres a delay its cause im very busy at the moment: im hackin loads, I got a new forum to deal wiv :P and I still have lots of other requests floatin around that I need to get done. So just lettin u no so u wont yell at me toooo much :)

~Newten5~

Berino

Graphics Artist
    Years
    cud u du me an Umbreon in a different stance to the game ones any stance will du i just want it different
    Bern Thanks

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    Hello, sorry I haven't been posting for the past, oh nearly a month, though I read up to page 18 ^^ after that I gave up.
    seeing as a couple pages back I saw people showing ff megaman sprites I thought I'd show some:
    The Request Hotel !

his name is dragonman so... yeah, I is bored

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Hey there cool :P I like the greenyness! :) And u can take my voting banner out of ur sig emerald mew cause I lost the elections.

Anymore requests anyone?

Edit: Rainbow charmanders are up for grabs! 5 of each one are available!!! First come, first serve!
    The Request Hotel !
    x4
    The Request Hotel !
    x5

~Newten5~

Last edited:
    Back