• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Request Hotel !

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    OK, Im sooo sorry for not posting on PC for so long....I just wanted a brake I suppose.

Taeki: If our sprites are rubbish, what are u gonna call that avatar of yours? Im sorry but I refuse to do your request, if u were nice like everybody else then I might have considered it but im sorry, No.
    I have read through pages 23 and 24 and I support everything my staff have said.

Everybody else, I am terribly sorry for not posting and im doin those requests as we speak, when im finished, if there are any I missed plz tell me! :)

~Newten5~

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
    Hey Newten5. Cool request hotel. See a lot of changes before the first time I saw this thread. Well 25pages *hmm* Hard work and good work. Well I want an adoption please-
    Charizard- Collesium type. Thanks in advance.
    ~RAP~

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    Just a reminder if your requesting a custom sprite please ask for it in detail or we will have trouble with my request

hopefully we have the noobish problem sorted out (if he apologises he might get his request ;))

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Some requests done

Ok, iv done a few requests, im still doin the others:
    The Request Hotel !
    The Request Hotel !
    The Request Hotel !
    The Request Hotel !

Hope u like em!

~Newten5~

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
    Newten5 said:
    Ok, iv done a few requests, im still doin the others:
    The Request Hotel !
    The Request Hotel !
    The Request Hotel !
    The Request Hotel !

Hope u like em!

~Newten5~
    Thanks for making me that. It's really nice. I like it. Thanks. Thanks alot. Hiow do you do it. Well anyways. That's for you to know and us to just look at it.0.o
    ~RAP~

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Your welcome RAP :) Im still doin the other requests...dont worry peeps!!! :P

~Newten5~

Matt12345678

The Famous N00b
    Years
    Could I please have a Colloseum Pikachu and a Pikachu Egg (if u have one). If you don't have the egg, the colloseum sprite is enough as is.....

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Here u go! One pika-egg, hold the onions!
    The Request Hotel !

Hope u like it, do u want it to ever hatch or stay as it is? :P

~Newten5~

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Ooh oohh!! Ill have a go at that! A Grass eevee evolution sounds cool.

~Newten5~

Back